Sign in to follow this  
Kopy

Week 10 F U thread

Dez Bryant!

I know it's early. I just wanted to get it out of the way.

Julio for his impending 3 point game after a monster game. You have singlehandedly ruined my season in the 1 league I have you in. No more paintings for you. FU.

Julio for his impending 3 point game after a monster game. You have singlehandedly ruined my season in the 1 league I have you in. No more paintings for you. FU.

ha; if it makes you feel better I would say that 111 and a TD shouldn't be considered as a "monster" game for a guy like Julio. You should expect close to that each week considering where you drafted him.

Too much negativity already on this thread. It's all good brothers. Clean slate.

Here's a few to get out of the way early, although not surprising at this point:

Gurley

CMike

M Jones

Booker

Marvin Jones' output will only be slightly less this week than in the past few. As a matter of fact, at least we don't have to worry about putting his sorry crack in the lineup. Enjoy your bye week, Marvin.

Non Voters.

Even worse for Gurley owners, Rams 1st and goal from 1 yard line, Benny Cunningham in for whole series. Ha, Jesus....

FU Philly and your ratbastard lying ass coach!

I believed you when you said Sproles was the guy, when he showed it on the field.

But, once again, NFL coaches trying to prove how smart they are.

FU Murray for sodomizing me already.

FU Lamar Miller for getting tackled at the 1 inch line, then naturally losing the TD.

FU Aaron Rodgers. 1 completion so far? lol. Guess Tennessee is just way too tough.

FU Terrell Pryor for deciding to take the 2nd half off the other night.

Fock Winston and Mike Evans. No idea WTF you two clowns are doing

Eagle coaching staff for saying Sproles was the new #1 RB...........he was on the field for THREE PLAYS in 1st quarter, and Mathews started the game............I sat Booker for this?

F the entire GB defense looking like the Browns... playing against Mariota, Murray and Walker. Probably lost my week before halftime

F me for thinking Jay Cutler wasn't Jay Cutler.

• Like 1

JFC......of course I drop Kyle Rudolph this week....

And deandre Hopkins is droppable isn't he? The few balls that even get thrown he has to dive for...it's awful

And deandre Hopkins is droppable isn't he? The few balls that even get thrown he has to dive for...it's awful

And that's with Fuller out?! Osweiler's turribul (/Charles Barkley voice).

10 carries 10 yards....Gurley, yea I'm gonna keep piling on here, so pathetic.

My biggest swing and miss of the draft season....by far.

My biggest swing and miss of the draft season....by far.

How could it not be? You made a bigger mistake than that?

Non Voters.

Take it to the left wing riot bored sore loser

Paint me a picture where Smith throws to Kelce

Well, not only do I have Evans in 2 leagues, I also have him in a fanduel lineup. Naturally he lays an egg. Fock off.

Not quite sure why Houston refuses to give Lamar Miller the ball. 8 carries for 58 yards? Guess that YPC just isn't good enough.

I wouldn't mind if Jordan Reed would do something today

Well, not only do I have Evans in 2 leagues, I also have him in a fanduel lineup. Naturally he lays an egg. Fock off.

Not quite sure why Houston refuses to give Lamar Miller the ball. 8 carries for 58 yards? Guess that YPC just isn't good enough.

I wouldn't mind if Jordan Reed would do something today

Miller got hurt.

Well..it looks like the Ty Monty show is over. But still...Green Bay getting blown out by a 2nd afc south team in a row is outrageous.

I hate you Doug Pederson. I'd like to come over to your house and punch you in the face in front of your family. You ratbastard ahole!!

Well..it looks like the Ty Monty show is over. But still...Green Bay getting blown out by a 2nd afc south team in a row is outrageous.

It's awesome for us Rodgers owners. I hope they get blown out or are in a shoot out every week :banana:

I hate you Doug Pederson. I'd like to come over to your house and punch you in the face in front of your family. You ratbastard ahole!!

Pick me up on the way..as long as we can roll to kc, eat some BBQ, and go get Andy Reid too, I'll ride with you.

Come on Cutler, get me some Alshon garbage time points, you useless noodle arm!

This is not the essence of going full Cutler. Going full Cutler means you get NOTHING.