Sign in to follow this  
intomwetrust

Tyreek Hill

Yea I was wondering the same since it seems as though this is all based on Marlin being out. What's his value with Marlin, another 40-50 yard per game guy?

Picked up JJ Nelson last week to flex him bust, picked up some hot commodity the week before him and was a bust so I guess I will try Hill this week?

Another Hail Mary play like JJ Nelson last week. If Maclin plays he's probably a long TD or bust. If Maclin sits he could be a decent flex for byes

does it really matter if maclin is out tho?

Only if you like your WRs to get more targets.

Is Maclin questionable this week or is he already deemed OUT?

same status as last week, wait and see if he practices.

Don't know why , but I still don't trust him.

And he's still available in one of my leagues.

Don't know why , but I still don't trust him.

And he's still available in one of my leagues.

Lots of reasons not to trust him.

Maclin didn't practice today from what I read, but tomorrow is the real indicator. If he gets in a partial practice he's likely a go for this weekend. Groin injury isn't something you play through, they just tend to get worse. If Maclin is out, I think I find a one week roster spot for Hill and possible even start him on my team where I'm weak at WR and have bye week issue.

I think he is the real gem in the rough. Checkout his reception, TD, snap % relative to his teammates. Also checkout what Reid has been saying about him.

He is only trending up at this point. Dropped Will Fuller for him realize he is better than Fuller at this point.

I don't know I picked the flavor of the week last week and played JJ Nelson. I already have Ware on the team. Would you play Tyreek over Ware in a full PPR? I know TBs secondary is questionable and their is no Maclin but Tyreek is more like a home run hitter and Smith isn't known for the long ball.

I don't know I picked the flavor of the week last week and played JJ Nelson. I already have Ware on the team. Would you play Tyreek over Ware in a full PPR? I know TBs secondary is questionable and their is no Maclin but Tyreek is more like a home run hitter and Smith isn't known for the long ball.

I probably wouldn't over Ware.

I'd play Ware.

But without Maclin, Hill wasn't a home run hitter with all those targets and catches. No Maclin makes him more a solid play, but when Maclin comes back I'd agree he'd be more a home run hope.

struggling with him or Eli Rogers as my WR hail marry play.

Use weather as the tie breaker. Cleveland is supposed to have crazy wind. KC is supposed to be nice weather.

I think this kid is special. If he can create miracle in Alex Smith offense, he could be one of the next generation elite WR.

I am starting him everywhere.