Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Green Bay at Washington: In-Game Discussion

Inactives:

Packers: CB Damarious Randall, RB Christine Michael, LB Jake Ryan, OG T.J. Lang, OL JC Tretter, LB Jayron Elliott, DT Christian Ringo

Redskins: RB Matt Jones, LS Nick Sundberg, WR Rashad Ross, OT Blaine Clausell, OG Arie Kouandjio, DE Matt Ioannidis, QB Nate Sudfeld

- DeSean Jackson is active.

- Too many injuries today, let's hope this one bucks the trend.

• Like 1

The winds are blowing tonight. I have Crowder in my lineup, but with the winds a blowing, I may stick Fat Rob in his place. Thoughts?

The o/u on James Starks rushing yards was only 12 (at -140)... I got some action on that

Yeah, I don't see how they can call that a catch given the precedent they've set

Not a catch to me but whatever.

That was a blatant bad call. A cred killer fo sho. The next time someone gets hit with a shaky 'that's not a catch', folks are gonna be all over it.

The winds are blowing tonight. I have Crowder in my lineup, but with the winds a blowing, I may stick Fat Rob in his place. Thoughts?

I'd stick with Crowder, wind shouldn't affect him.

Is he even playing tonight?

The o/u on James Starks rushing yards was only 12 (at -140)... I got some action on that

That's obscene. Taking candy from a baby.

Defenses leave their feet, launch helmet 1st into Cam's head - no call. They barley fart on Cousins, 15 yards and 1st down. :rolleyes:

5 carries for 11 yards with 5:34 to in the 3rd Q.

Pay da man.

If I don't see a dropped safety for gb soon, I'm gonna lose my mind.

Of course Green Bay goes back to their Marvin Jones defense the week I play against Kirko Cousins.

On that 3rd and 2, the redskins were just standing around while kelley was fighting in the scrum. All the Packers run up and push him back. The redskins just stand there.

I wonder if the coaching staff said something. Cousins gets the first on the 4th and inches sneak. Then kelley gets stood up on the ensuing first down, and two linemen immediately run over and push the pile forward.

Is that the 1st garçon drop of the season? Or does that not even count as a drop. Meanwhile Crowder goes nuts

I think he got in. He rolled over the defender. They should challenge (since I have cousins and my opponent has kelley)

I think he got in. He rolled over the defender. They should challenge (since I have cousins and my opponent has kelley)

Exactly. Damn it!!!

Cook. He is who we thought he was.

Exactly. Damn it!!!

Game script looks pretty bad from here for the cousins side of cousins v kelley :(

WOW, I just lost my fantasy league game with that Kelly run and then TD, up 6 pts prior to that...FUK THE PACKERS!

And green bay can't summon a stop when they know the guy is getting the ball.

WOW, I just lost my fantasy league game with that Kelly run and then TD, up 6 pts prior to that...FUK THE PACKERS!

I just lost a 20 point lead in like 2 minutes. That shít was nuts