Sign in to follow this  
Huh?

For those whose week 13 is the final regular season week, what do you need to happen?

My league has a slew of 6-6 teams, and I sit at 5-7. There are 3/6 teams that have sewn up playoff spots by being better than the 6-6 and 5-7 teams. Therefore three of the average teams will make the playoffs. Obviously I need to win my last game and hope the right 6-6 teams lose. My league uses Power Ranking as the tiebreaker after division winners, so it is possible to make the postseason with a record worse than someone who doesn't make it.

So, I need to win and win with a huge score. I also need any 6-6 team that is playing against one of the clinched teams to lose. Furthermore I need the 6-6 teams that do win to be the ones with low seasonal point scores. I don't think it is possible, but I will put in my best lineup just in case.

To discover the time/space vortex that will take me back to a time before I took Gurly, Charles, Jeffery, and Watkins with my first 4 picks.

In my second league I am in first place, but can possibly end up in second if I lose and the guy in second wins. I believe top two have a bye, so I will have a bye week 14 whether I come in first or second. So, this week is a no stress week in that league.

The other one........very stressful but week 14 is last week.

That's a bold strategy cotton, let's see if it pays off.

Well I think what he means is that he is psychic and knows what his best lineup will be to maximize an often underrated part of fantasy football, points scored.

My team went in the dumper since losing AJ. I went from the number one seed to the fifth seed in two weeks. Fortunately the team in the seventh spot (6 team playoff) lost this week so if I lose again, and he wins his match up (he is the favorite) he would have the same record as myself. The tie breaker for non divisional teams (which is best record in the division) is total points scored for the year. So as of today I have a 130 point lead over him. So he needs a win and a loss from me plus outscore me by more than 130 to knock me out of the last playoff spot. I would love to win this week as I would take my division and depending on the other two division winners point totals(we are all close) I may still be able to score one of two first round byes🙏🏻

I clinched at least a a tie for top spot with 10-2 record and I clinched a first round bye. I also win most points as long as the guy I play doesnt beat me by 28 points or more. I am sitting very pretty. :first:

No more injuries! Sheesh! I'm in leagues with limited roster moves to stop folks from turning over their whole bench weekly and easily escaping bad/lazy drafting. The problem comes when you have late injuries with low moves remaining. I've had 4-6 injuries since the trade deadline in one league. Boo.

Besides that, I have an outside shot at the 1 seed but I need to score a lot, win, and have some help via losses. There's a few 8-4 and a few 7-5. I'm in the 8-4 cluster. But the losing teams have all but quit and they are matched with some 8-4 folks this week so it isn't looking so good. I have grown to loathe head to head leagues. I had mild disdain years ago but it keeps growing!

In another league, I have the 2nd most points. Still, a comical array of early injuries and the points against monster had me 1-4 to start. Now I'm 6-6 via a bunch of trading, some matchup luck, Tyrell Williams, and hurt guys coming back (Creef and Footloose Watkins!). My playogfd spot basically locked in because of points and lenient league rules that let a lot of teams make the playoffs.

I just simply need a win in one of my h to h leagues.

If I win I'm in and I have a very good matchup.

The other h to h team went belly up after being 6-2.

That team now has lost Four straight games and it's been four really good contest.

My most points league I'm still rolling along , I'm in forth place with lots of time to go.

Good luck everyone this week.

Let's see some championship from you all this season.

• Like 1

I need to go back in time and not listen to some of you tards that were preaching how awesome Allen Robinson was going to be and that way I wouldn't have been so excited to get him in the second round and went RB instead

Oh... and not think I was stealing Cam in the 5th rd.

I hate this year

I am in the playoffs regardless of this week. Currently 6-6 but I am vying for the overall total points which is coming down to 4 teams separated by 29 points.

Need Gronk to sit so he is ready to play for my playoffs

Wish granted, I see him doing alot of sitting and laying down.

Currently second in points, in second place. I win and a first place team loss gets me cash and #1 seed.

Team:

Tyrod/Colin

David/Arrington

Melvin/Farrow

Crabby/Tyrell Williams

Davante/BMarsh

Reed/Vernon

random kicker and D.

Congrats.

tanatastic, on 01 Dec 2016 - 2:42 PM, said:

Wish granted, I see him doing alot of sitting and laying down.

No worries... I have Bennett to back up Gronk. And grabbed Rudolph to back up Bennett.

So long Gronk. It was good while it lasted. Would be nice to see you come back for the SB.

Funny story. Our 12tm league has 6 teams make the playoffs. The top scoring team won't make the playoffs. I however, scored the 2nd fewest points and have already clinched. Gotta love FF, all skill.

That was very skillful of you to be able to work that out.

Congrats.

It's coming down to Monday night, my opponent is done and I need the combination of Fitzpatrick/Marshall to score 25 in a non-PPR to get the win and earn the regular-season championship (which also pays out in this league).

And for those wondering, no - Ryan Fitzpatrick isn't my usual starting QB! But with the regular-season championship on the line I wasn't going to use Bortles against Denver and Mariota had a bye week.

After the onslaught by Howard and the Graham/Hauschka abuse I took in the late game...

Marshall + Forte = 23.5 pts or more (.5 PPR, bonuses for 40 yd TDs and 100 yds rush, 100 yds rec)

If they get it, I win the division and get the 2 seed. If they don't, I miss the playoffs. Last time I played against this opponent just happened to be the last time the Jets played on MNF. I needed 2 more points from the combo by late in the second quarter; they combined for zero touches over the last 35 minutes. :doh: Oh well, at least my other two teams have clinched 1 and 2 seeds along with regular season points title and runner-up respectively.