Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Los Angeles Rams at Seattle Seahawks: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Rams: QB Sean Mannion, CB Steve Williams, S Maurice Alexander, CB EJ Gaines, G Cody Wichmann, T Pace Murphy, DE Matt Longacre

Seahawks: RB C.J. Prosise, RB Kelvin Taylor, S Tyvis Powell, LB Brock Coyle, LB Ronald Powell, DT John Jenkins, DE Damontre Moore

Whoever dreamed up this color rush crap in the first place - as well as whoever had the bright idea to combine it with freaking chartreuse/highlighter/dayglo/puke green - needs to be removed from their positions and kept far, the hell away from anything to do with football.

Forever.

I thought I had tuned in to reruns of Batman and that this episode's villain was The Riddler.

:lol:

I thought I had tuned in to reruns of Batman and that this episode's villain was The Riddler.

they are just missing the ? on their jerseys lol

I kind of like the uniforms. The Rams uniforms look pretty good.

Mike Thomas just dropped the best chance the rams are going to have to score a TD for the rest of the season.

Who cares about the color? Long as Rawls runs some ecffing TDs he could wear pink I dont gove a faulk.

Marshall or Kevin?

Mike Thomas just dropped the best chance the rams are going to have to score a TD for the rest of the season.

Clearly you have forgotten that St Louis owns Seattle's soul for reasons unknown to anyone.

And then...gasp, choke, Goff.

Clearly you have forgotten that St Louis owns Seattle's soul for reasons unknown to anyone.

That truly remains one of the Mysteries of the Universe.

Gotta give Pete Carroll props for good coaching with these two challenges. Ridiculous the refs spot the ball wrong twice already.

• Like 1

The Seahawks will be one and done in the playoffs, their O-Line sucks and no running game. Scoreless at home against this Rams team in the first Q?

Why does it seem that Wilson doesn't like to involve Graham that much? Form what I've seen, Graham looks fine. What's the deal?

Anybody else not getting ESPN score updates?

Edit: they just showed up...took over a quarter to get there.

Why does it seem that Wilson doesn't like to involve Graham that much? Form what I've seen, Graham looks fine. What's the deal?

I'm going against Graham this week, please don't use him much tonight Seattle! :bench:

I wonder how many balls Goff needs to underthrow before they bench his ass.

Started Rawls FML

Wish they'd use him in passing game some as it doesn't look like there is much there on the ground. I needed a big game from him as a big underdog against the 1 seed. Still a lot of game left.

Wish they'd use him in passing game some as it doesn't look like there is much there on the ground. I needed a big game from him as a big underdog against the 1 seed. Still a lot of game left.

It's looking like they're using Marcel Reece for the pass-catching plays.

Only thing we can hope for is a garbage TD. Stupid play by us, shoulda coulda woulda played Powell.