Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Pit bulls: loaded weapon or misunderstood?

Ive posted the links too many times to continue arguing.

I bet you posted a link showing that statistically something something...but that is not what you said above and the distinction matters.

If I had to choose between a gun and a pit bull in my house, I'll take the gun. At least the only way the gun kills me is if I do something really focking stupid.

Maybe I'm a poosay, but I'm not comfortable around large dogs. (I mean Dobbies, Rotties, Pitts, German Shepards, etc. not Labs and such.)

I had a chick law school that had a german shepherd. It had some sort of hip problem, was in some pain, and was going to have to be put down shortly.

That focking dog hated men. All men. I went to her house once, and the dog was pacing back and forth, growling menacingly, just staring at me. She went back to the bedroom and told me to join her. I told her I wasn't moving a focking muscle until she put that dog somewhere. I figure if I went into her bedroom and touched her that dog would focking kill me.

Ya, Germans can be very protective. My brother has a German Shepherd. Every night before the dog goes into my brothers room to go to bed, he first goes into both of the kids' room and checks on them. I always thought that was really cool.

I bet you posted a link showing that statistically something something...but that is not what you said above and the distinction matters.

Nope, I said exactly what I meant, including the part about not wanting to rehash the argument. Enjoy your willful ignorance. :thumbsup:

Nope, I said exactly what I meant, including the part about not wanting to rehash the argument. Enjoy your willful ignorance. :thumbsup:

Then you were 100% wrong. This lady was absolutely safer for having had and used a gun:

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/crime/article/Northeast-Side-homeowner-shoots-alleged-home-11142388.php

That is indisputable. So, talk about being ignorant.

:wave:

I have had a pittbull mix for over ten years. I found her as a tiny puppy in the marsh near my house. I thought she was more a beagle mix but she got big and has some pitt in her. She has been by my side from day one. During my divorce she was the only one there when I came home and we bonded even more then. I am going to really miss her. She had cancer last year and had to have a leg removed. Now the cancer has gone to another leg and I think this will be her last week because she has been really struggling the last two days.

She is the sweetest dog around people and other than barking at a passerby has never growled or shown aggression around a person. A stranger coming in would have nothing to fear even a bugler. A lot of people shy away from her when they see her and I get that. If she sees another dog she goes nuts and immediately wants to be dominant. She is like another dog and will not listen to a word I say. It has always scared me that she would kill another dog if it fought back or bite someone trying to protect their dog. I think it was bread into her and I completely understand peoples fear of them. I would not go looking for another pitt but I would take a stray in again and try to do things differently when they are young. I am really going to miss her and if you are willing to give them love and attention but train them to obey I would recommend one to anyone..

If my neighbors had a pit I would dip meatballs in anti-freeze and throw them in their yard

I have had a pittbull mix for over ten years. I found her as a tiny puppy in the marsh near my house. I thought she was more a beagle mix but she got big and has some pitt in her. She has been by my side from day one. During my divorce she was the only one there when I came home and we bonded even more then. I am going to really miss her. She had cancer last year and had to have a leg removed. Now the cancer has gone to another leg and I think this will be her last week because she has been really struggling the last two days.

She is the sweetest dog around people and other than barking at a passerby has never growled or shown aggression around a person. A stranger coming in would have nothing to fear even a bugler. A lot of people shy away from her when they see her and I get that. If she sees another dog she goes nuts and immediately wants to be dominant. She is like another dog and will not listen to a word I say. It has always scared me that she would kill another dog if it fought back or bite someone trying to protect their dog. I think it was bread into her and I completely understand peoples fear of them. I would not go looking for another pitt but I would take a stray in again and try to do things differently when they are young. I am really going to miss her and if you are willing to give them love and attention but train them to obey I would recommend one to anyone..

did you name it crackattack ?

If my neighbors had a pit I would dip meatballs in anti-freeze and throw them in their yard

One renter's kid a couple streets over in the neighborhood stole a minibike from my nearby neighbor's kid. The police came and the owner identified the bike and some scratches but the cop said without the serial number he could not do anything. The scumbag parent of the thief just stood there with a smug look on his face. A week later the renter woke at 3am with all his car windows shot out and bricks through a couple of house windows. The cops came and nothing could be proven. A few days later the bike was returned to the owner. Watch focking with peoples dogs or stuff unless you are sure you will not be caught or do not mind starting a war.

I would expect nothing less from you. Gutless Coward.

I would expect nothing less from you. Gutless Coward.

Triggered.

Terrible dogs bread to kill.

They are who they are and what they were created for.

She went back to the bedroom and told me to join her. I told her I wasn't moving a focking muscle until she put that dog somewhere. I figure if I went into her bedroom and touched her that dog would focking kill me.

She wanted you and the dog in there. :banana:

Of course the owner said they were never a problem before, he can't understand what happened. The victim isn't the only brain dead one in this story.

They are the muslims of dogs

Nailed it. And vice-versa.

• Like 1

How low does your IQ have to be not realize how tacky owning a pit bull makes you look? It is a key essential in the white trash starter kit.

Ghetto too

I find it interesting that the pro gun crowd here largely seem to be emphatically anti pit bull.

I really would have expected the opposite.

I'm very much pro gun and very much pro pit bull. Never owned either myself but feel both are largely mischaracterized by a bunch of whiny idiots.

Stupid owners are to blame in both cases.

My uncle has had two pit bulls for the better part of 40 years. His dogs have never bitten a stranger once. Odd what personal responsibility does.

I'm very much pro gun and very much pro pit bull. Never owned either myself but feel both are largely mischaracterized by a bunch of whiny idiots.

My uncle has had two pit bulls for the better part of 40 years. His dogs have never bitten a stranger once. Odd what personal responsibility does.

Yeah, except the one mauled is rarely the one who was irresponsible.

• Like 1

Yeah, except the one mauled is rarely the one who was irresponsible.

How do they get mauled?

Chances are better than rarely, it's from a lack of responsibility on the owners part.

How do they get mauled?

Chances are better than rarely, it's from a lack of responsibility on the owners part.

Several days ago, two toddlers in a car seat were mauled by a pit bull that got out of the yard.

Yeah, it's the owners fault. But that don't pay for the reconstruction of the kids faces does it?

We had a chief that tried to crack down on dog shootings. It was almost always a pit bull. The chief did not get his desired result. Idiot wanted cops to use mace. The cops were advised to pay no mind to the chief. When the shootings didn't stop he tried to jam up the cops. Didn't work. Saw plenty of pit bulls with a 9 mm slug in them. Sometimes more. Was always glad none of my cops were hurt. As it should be.

Pit bulls are great. Right until the moment they aren't.

Several days ago, two toddlers in a car seat were mauled by a pit bull that got out of the yard.

Yeah, it's the owners fault. But that don't pay for the reconstruction of the kids faces does it?

A lawsuit against them would pay for that and a whole lot more.

Of course, the animals will be euthanized because some moron doesn't know how to keep his pets enclosed properly.

Pit bulls are great. Right until the moment they aren't.

So are Dobermans, Rottweilers, golden Shepards, etc.

If you're going to own a pit bull, you should be a competent owner. The machismo owners that get one because it's tough are the exact types of dog owners that are comparable to a gun owner that doesn't keep his weapon locked and away from kids

When dealing with dogs like pit bulls it's best to shoot first and apologize later. No one is gong to jail over one of them.

It's another endless cycle that will never stop. The image of the deadly killer is what attracts that kind of owner to them. They want to look edgy and rebellious with a likewise dog. "Let's get a pit bull! Yea!", that kind of attitude. It will never stop because it's a statement as much as it is a pet. Similar to buying a handgun. People dream of being "a handgun kinda guy." and fantasize about the movie scenarios they see themselves in. Pow pow, ill stop him lady! I'll save the day! Kind of thing.

Similar to buying a handgun. People dream of being "a handgun kinda guy." and fantasize about the movie scenarios they see themselves in. Pow pow, ill stop him lady! I'll save the day! Kind of thing.

I don't know one gun owner that is like that, what a boob.

I don't know one gun owner that is like that, what a boob.

They don't advertise it, its in their head. Of course they play it cool to others. "Oh this? It's just my gun, no biggie. I didnt even know it was there, I'm just that kinda guy." Type of thing. Also you prob have never even seen a gun in real life let alone know any gun owners. A privileged white kid would pee his pants at the touch of cold steel in the real world.

Kinda like saying ...Machine guns...Nice paperweights or killing machines. They can be both...At any min.

A lawsuit against them would pay for that and a whole lot more.

Of course, the animals will be euthanized because some moron doesn't know how to keep his pets enclosed properly.

Yeah. I'm sure neck tattoo fockstick pit owner can just cut that check no proble.

First rule of lawyering. Suing poor people is a waste of time.

Yeah. I'm sure neck tattoo fockstick pit owner can just cut that check no proble.

Ha. Good point. Giraldi isn't so hot with his own words.

So what's your suggestion then? What's going to make you and the rest of the anti-pitbull people happy?

Exterminate an entire breed of dogs?

Guess what? If they're not around, the next breed with the most attacks on people is Labradors. Should we be preemptive and exterminate them too?

So what's your suggestion then? What's going to make you and the rest of the anti-pitbull people happy?

Exterminate an entire breed of dogs?

Guess what? If they're not around, the next breed with the most attacks on people is Labradors. Should we be preemptive and exterminate them too?

Wow.

They don't advertise it, its in their head. Of course they play it cool to others. "Oh this? It's just my gun, no biggie. I didnt even know it was there, I'm just that kinda guy." Type of thing. Also you prob have never even seen a gun in real life let alone know any gun owners. A privileged white kid would pee his pants at the touch of cold steel in the real world.

You've seen to many movies none of this true.. maybe for a very very small percentage.

And the last part lol.

Ha. Good point. Giraldi isn't so hot with his own words.

Still obsessed with me and trying to interject into the conversation between people.

At least it's better than the DM you sent me asking about what i meant talking about your "banishment".

It's comical how in your head I am. Sad life you live. But keep it to the message boards from now on. I don't want to talk in private with you. It's weird.