Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Pit bulls: loaded weapon or misunderstood?

Yikes! I wouldn't let a toddler cozy up with a pack of any type of dogs...but that is ridiculous.

It would only take one to start acting aggressively and the pack mentality would kick in. Kid wouldn't last a minute.......

Deputies watched dogs 'eating rib cage' of Virginia woman, 22, during mauling, sheriff says

Deputies found a Virginia woman in the woods and saw her two pit bull dogs “eating [her] rib cage,” the sheriff said on Monday about the “grisly” mauling of the 22-year-old who was found dead after taking her pets for a walk.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/19/deputies-watched-dogs-eating-ribcage-virginia-woman-22-during-mauling-sheriff-says.html

Deputies watched dogs 'eating rib cage' of Virginia woman, 22, during mauling, sheriff says

Deputies found a Virginia woman in the woods and saw her two pit bull dogs eating [her] rib cage, the sheriff said on Monday about the grisly mauling of the 22-year-old who was found dead after taking her pets for a walk.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/19/deputies-watched-dogs-eating-ribcage-virginia-woman-22-during-mauling-sheriff-says.html

Dry rubbed or wet?

• Like 1

Deputies found a Virginia woman in the woods and saw her two pit bull dogs “eating [her] rib cage,” the sheriff said on Monday about the “grisly” mauling of the 22-year-old who was found dead after taking her pets for a walk.

The family probably agonized over "giving permission" to euthanize the dogs.

• Like 1

But in the time leading up to the attack, the dogs were a “little bit neglected,” Sgt. Mike Blackwood said.

Blackwood said Stephens had left the dogs with her father. The indoor dogs were then held up outside “in the cold” in a small kennel. Stephens would return home about five times a week to see the canines.

“[stephens’ father] wasn’t taking care of them — it wasn’t his responsibility,” Blackwood said.

Agnew confirmed the medical examiner said Stephens was on her “menstrual period,” but added: “But I don’t think there’s any way we can definitively say what caused the attack.”

I guess they were feeling a little neglected, JFC.

So, my question is, is this ammo for the "Ban the focking dogs" crowd or for the "they are great dogs with the right training/owner" ??

So, my question is, is this ammo for the "Ban the focking dogs" crowd or for the "they are great dogs with the right training/owner" ??

Moot. 90% of the owners are future convicts or chicks that would date them. Any pit that gets sent to a pound or rescue should be put down immediately.

• Like 1

Moot. 90% of the owners are future convicts or chicks that would date them. Any pit that gets sent to a pound or rescue should be put down immediately.

They are. Nobody wants to rescue them.

• Like 1

I guess they were feeling a little neglected, JFC.

"If they can snap and will eat a grown woman what will they do to a child?" is my question to those that still support this breed of dog.

• Like 1

Every pound and rescue around me is full of them.

Yeah same here.

They just need to make it highly illegal to breed these dogs and in ten years they are gone. What are they good for other than dog fighting? They arent even good looking dogs.

Not for long. They just keep getting new ones. And why are the rescues full of them?

We were taking a walk with the new puppy on Sunday and walked past a pit bull that was chained and behind a fence.

That animal went apesh!t as soon as he smelled/heard our puppy. The growl he put out was straight from the gates of hell.

The dipsh!t owner had to come out and hold him back while we were walking by. I think he was afraid hed break the chain.

I have no doubt the puppy would be a mere spot in the road had he broken that chain. Without a weapon, theres no way I would have been able to stop him.

We will either need to take a different route or bring a club next time we go that way.

We were taking a walk with the new puppy on Sunday and walked past a pit bull that was chained and behind a fence.

That animal went apesh!t as soon as he smelled/heard our puppy. The growl he put out was straight from the gates of hell.

The dipsh!t owner had to come out and hold him back while we were walking by. I think he was afraid hed break the chain.

I have no doubt the puppy would be a mere spot in the road had he broken that chain. Without a weapon, theres no way I would have been able to stop him.

We will either need to take a different route or bring a club next time we go that way.

Go get a concealed weapon license and carry a pistol.

Yup, and if one of those rounds misses and hits the owner, oh well. Win-win.

• Like 1

I understand your reasoning, but Id rather not be strapped when out for a Sunday stroll with the family.

I was really sorta shocked to see that in my hood actually.

I'd suggest a trained chimpanzee bodyguard. It'll tear the face right off that pitbull if necessary. :bandana:

• Like 1

Same here, go figure. The closest one to me is on the outskirts of a "going to hell" of a town, that features plenty of white trash, ghetto, and a lovely area known as "Shacktown"

I'd suggest a trained chimpanzee bodyguard. It'll tear the face right off that pitbull if necessary. :bandana:

Or in lieu of trained chimp, wear tear away porterhouse track pants.

• Like 1

Or in lieu of trained chimp, wear tear away porterhouse track pants.

:thumbsup:

Same here, go figure. The closest one to me is on the outskirts of a "going to hell" of a town, that features plenty of white trash, ghetto, and a lovely area known as "Shacktown"

Makes me wonder:

1. If they are taking the spot of a real dog that someone might adopt.

2. Whether shelters would even exist if not for them.

3. How much friggin money are we spending to temporarily house, feed and eventually kill these menaces.

• Like 1

Makes me wonder:

3. How much friggin money are we spending to temporarily house, feed and eventually kill these menaces.

Great points.

Makes me wonder:

These are the main reasons I dont support these types of charities.

If I wanna waste money supporting the mistakes of stupid thugs and rednecks, Ill pay my taxes.

Agnew confirmed the medical examiner said Stephens was on her “menstrual period,” but added: “But I don’t think there’s any way we can definitively say what caused the attack.”

Dogs didn't like blood in their peanut butter?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/12/dog-fatally-shot-after-attacking-deputy-pizza-delivery-man.html

MARY ESTHER, Fla. – A dog was fatally shot after attacking a Florida sheriff's deputy and a pizza delivery man.

According to a Northwest Florida Daily News report , both men needed surgery after encountering the dog named Cujo on Sunday.

Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Michele Nicholson said the pit bull attacked the delivery man, 19-year-old John Wade, who knocked on the front door of Cujo's home in Mary Esther.

Deputies were called to help restrain Cujo. Nicholson said the dog charged Deputy Cutler Petersen, who sprayed him with pepper spray.

Nicholson said Cujo wouldn't release Petersen and a second deputy shot the dog multiple times. Cujo died at the scene.

Panhandle Animal Welfare Society Director Dee Thompson said Cujo previously bit a woman on her feet. Neighbors said the dog repeatedly menaced them while they were walking outside.

Woman killed, husband injured in Xmas eve pit bull attack. 1 dog killed, 1 still loose.

Dogs belonged a neighbor.

Wake up pit bull people. You and your hounds are a menace to society. Go away. Forever.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pit-bulls-maul-woman-death-144458302.html

But...But...But...it's not the dogs! It's the owners!

But...But...But...it's not the dogs! It's the owners!

The only thing that stops a bad dog....is a good dog.

Preferably a good dog with a high caliber assault weapon that's really only used to kill other dogs that we can't limit because of 200 year old quotes and fantasies of being a good dog in those situations.

Or... something.

Makes me wonder:

1. Do you think there is some sort of canine affirmative action which preferentially gives the spots to pits?

2. Shelters house other animals too.

3. Probably a decent amount, but it isn’t your money.

The only thing that stops a bad dog....is a good dog.

Preferably a good dog with a high caliber assault weapon that's really only used to kill other dogs that we can't limit because of 200 year old quotes and fantasies of being a good dog in those situations.

Or... something.

Good points. Plus if you outlaw them, only criminals will have pit bulls. And the government is probably secretly breeding them to enslave us.

So now this nasty breed has affected me in my own life. My Mom was picking up her dog (Labradoodle) and on the way into the place of business a woman who was leaving with her... wait for it... ptbull just bit my mom right in the hand and she had to go to the hospital and get stitches and apparently is bleeding pretty bad until she got to the hospital. I said she should sue the Fock of the woman, the business and make sure the POS dog doesnt make it to the end of February.

Oh and 36Cish, before one of you focks asks. ;)

So now this nasty breed has affected me in my own life. My Mom was picking up her dog (Labradoodle) and on the way into the place of business a woman who was leaving with her... wait for it... ptbull just bit my mom right in the hand and she had to go to the hospital and get stitches and apparently is bleeding pretty bad until she got to the hospital. I said she should sue the Fock of the woman, the business and make sure the POS dog doesnt make it to the end of February.

Oh and 36Cish, before one of you focks asks. ;)

Lucky she has a hand still. Did she get the info for the pit owner? Usually they aren’t the most social or legal types.

Lucky she has a hand still. Did she get the info for the pit owner? Usually they arent the most social or legal types.

Yep. And there were two witnesses. Told her to lawyer up tomorrow.

Yep. And there were two witnesses. Told her to lawyer up tomorrow.

Good move.

Misunderstood breed, my ass. Theyre a focking menace and need to be outlawed.

Good move.

Yeah dude they suck and the people that own them suck. Anyone that owns them should be grandfathered in (being realistic) but they need to make it a felony to breed them and they will be gone in 10-15 years.

The trailer trash ho actually had the nerve to say to my

Mom that she shouldnt of walked by that close. Hey lady, wherever you are, have fun watching your mutt die soon. 👍🏻

Good move.

and euthanized

Garbage dog for garbage people. I don't know why this is tolerated.