Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

Dow hits 20,000

Obama did the auto bailouts and got rolled

Obama did the bank bailouts and got rolled

Onama did healthcare and got rolled

He's a real economic genius

Amd just because the banks and the auto industry stabilized and turned a profit, doesn't mean he didn't give them too much. They were still giving themselves bonuses and insiders were cashing in, on the Govt dime.

Obama did the auto bailouts and got rolled

Obama did the bank bailouts and got rolled

Onama did healthcare and got rolled

He's a real economic genius

Amd just because the banks and the auto industry stabilized and turned a profit, doesn't mean he didn't give them too much. They were still giving themselves bonuses and insiders were cashing in, on the Govt dime.

Got rolled? Increased the stock markets by 150% and cut unemployment in half. Those pesky statistics! Bwahahahaha

Got rolled? Increased the stock markets by 150% and cut unemployment in half. Those pesky statistics! Bwahahahaha

Again, you are devoid of any substance. The guy who knows zip about football but yells scoreboard. Maybe read the last part nice and slow.

7 years of fail for Bush in his quest to get Bin Laden. Didn't take Obama long. I know that hurts. I apologize that things didn't work out for you. :(

Haha... partisan hack much? What a goof.

Again you can't name one policy he had that made the market take off.

Yay!! he cut unemployment by adding a bunch of part-time jobs. Meanwhile you have a bunch of college-educated bright people instead of having good paying jobs forced to take one if not two part-time jobs... are you even trying anymore?

I mean you literally have countless small businesses that said they purposely wouldn't hire full-time people and wouldn't go over 49 employees because of Obamacare. Yet you think he just added a bunch of great jobs.

OMG This just might be my favorite all-time thread. The thread where a bunch of Republican hacks lose their sh!t when I mention any of Obama's accomplishments.

Obama will go down in history as being the President who finally addressed the horrible healthcare system in this country. Obamacare will be tweaked many time in the next 50 years. But he's the one who got it done after no one else could. 30 million Americans thank him for that.

He is also the man who killed the world's most dangerous man after the former administration failed for seven years.

He also prevented a depression and left office with a market near 19,000 and unemployment in the 4's.

He also was in charge when gay marriage was legalized.

This is how history book will remember our 44th President. And this is also why braindead Republicans are so angry. God bless America. Thank you Obama.

The govt lost 11.2 billion on the GM bailout. Big success.

The govt lost 11.2 billion on the GM bailout. Big success.

And bushs military and campaign caught bin Laden. Obama was just around when it happened.

And adding a bunch of crappy part-time jobs makes the number look nice but the participation rate was terrible. Unless you're an idiot that tells you a lot of well-educated people couldn't find jobs.

I do now understand why you like to eat ass. You're so far up Obama's everything after that probably looks good

And bushs military and campaign caught bin Laden. Obama was just around when it happened.

And adding a bunch of crappy part-time jobs makes the number look nice but the participation rate was terrible. Unless you're an idiot that tells you a lot of well-educated people couldn't find jobs.

Middle class GDP decreased during the Obama years. That's the only stat that matters. The rich got richer and the poor stayed poor and the middle went down. Fact.

Middle class GDP decreased during the Obama years. That's the only stat that matters. The rich got richer and the poor stayed poor and the middle went down. Fact.

The Clintons made millions during those years. Hundreds of millions in fact. Weren't they middle class?

The Clintons made millions during those years. Hundreds of millions in fact. Weren't they middle class?

Well, they were broke when they left the White House. Broke.

• Like 1

Please. In the eight years under Bush had to deal with 9/11 and a financial housing crisis. Obama comes in and throws money at the problem and you want to act like he was some genius... it was more timing than anything. And spoiler alert that market would have risen a lot faster if you didn't have crippling regulations and higher taxes.

Consumer confidence is at a 15-year High and the market has skyrocketed since Trump was elected. From that very point it took off. You're giving him credit where he didn't really do anything other than throw money at a problem

I thought Bush was the single worst president of my lifetime but everything else cyclone says here is spot on.

sadly, because Newbs candidate lost, hes going to continue to be butt hurt and throw out statistics that he cannot comprehend. Which isn't all that shocking considering he's probably one of the least intelligent posters i've run across at FFT.

notice Newbie never mentions that the Dow dropped another solid 1700+ points after Obama was elected. I liked a few of the things he did early in his first term (he actually turned out to be quite the shyster. Check out the GSE's and the cash cow they were for the Obama admin and Obummercare....which still didn't keep him from murdering the defecit) but it doesn't change the fact that he took over in a perfect spot near the end of a 1.5 year market selloff that was due to rebound.

Don't worry you spray tanned head Newbs, im not taking all the credit away from Obama. Just letting you know that almost any Joe off the street could have been elected and the market was going to rebound.

HTH

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) - The Dow could do something on Tuesday that it's never done in its 120-year history.

It's already closed at a record high for an incredible 12 days in a row. That's only happened twice before. And any gain on Tuesday for the Dow would make history as its first ever 13-day streak of all-time highs.

I thought Bush was the single worst president of my lifetime but everything else cyclone says here is spot on.

sadly, because Newbs candidate lost, hes going to continue to be butt hurt and throw out statistics that he cannot comprehend. Which isn't all that shocking considering he's probably one of the least intelligent posters i've run across at FFT.

notice Newbie never mentions that the Dow dropped another solid 1700+ points after Obama was elected. I liked a few of the things he did early in his first term (he actually turned out to be quite the shyster. Check out the GSE's and the cash cow they were for the Obama admin and Obummercare....which still didn't keep him from murdering the defecit) but it doesn't change the fact that he took over in a perfect spot near the end of a 1.5 year market selloff that was due to rebound.

Don't worry you spray tanned head Newbs, im not taking all the credit away from Obama. Just letting you know that almost any Joe off the street could have been elected and the market was going to rebound.

HTH

LOL You really are a clueless fock. The economy was falling like a runaway train when Obama took office. Of course it continued the downslide for a very short while. I'm sorry it makes your piss flaps hurt that Obama did such a great job with the economy. You can thank your lucky stars he did. I've heard that the great depression wasn't a lot of fun. Thanks again, Barrack Obama. :thumbsup:

Wow newbs got killed here, like a drubbing. The extra chromosome prevents it from recognizing this. Always happy and super strong.

Wow newbs got killed here, like a drubbing. The extra chromosome prevents it from recognizing this. Always happy and super strong.

LOL Of course. Anything positive that happened during his 8 years was totally happenstance and would have happened anyway. But even better. Bwahahahaha

The fact that you can't take a step back and realize how focking stupid that makes you sound is the reason I keep coming back here. I love rubbing your faces in your own ignorance. :music_guitarred:

It's a rout

I know it seems like the 150% market increase under Obama seems insurmountable, but Trump is just 40 days in. He's up to 10% already. Too early to call it a rout. Be patient.

I don't think i've ever flat out obliterated someone in a non sports related thread the way I have to poor Newbie in this one.

I don't think i've ever flat out obliterated someone in a non sports related thread the way I have to poor Newbie in this one.

don't feel bad, he doesn't even realize it.

LOL. The only people who think that are conservative retards. Because you are all the exact same boat. You hate to think that Obama had anything to do with the economic turnaround. You would love to think he had nothing to do with killing Bin Laden either. These are all things you have to live with. ROFL

Newbie doesn't get it that what is being said is that anyone who was sitting in the chair would have been forced to do what Obama did. Bailouts aren't some great strategic move or a sacrifice. Taxes weren't raised and cuts weren't made to pay for them. They just had to be done. They printed up some money and said "here". And he still got rolled and paid way too much. They took those bailouts and gave themselves bonuses. And nobody went to jail. Maybe if Newbie wasn't so insecure he could take a step back and learn something.

LOL. The only people who think that are conservative retards. Because you are all the exact same boat. You hate to think that Obama had anything to do with the economic turnaround. You would love to think he had nothing to do with killing Bin Laden either. These are all things you have to live with. ROFL

Haha.... yep you just can't seem to point to one Economic Policy he had that moved it. And you also can explain how it really really took off as soon as Trump got elected.

And nice selective memory with bin Laden. If he had the opportunity Obama would have pulled us out of the Middle East the second he was elected but he couldn't. So Bush's military stumbles upon Bin Laden and then all the sudden you want to take credit like it was your campaign that found him.

It's funny watching you try to spin your logic.

They find bin Laden but you don't want to give credit to the previous administration whose campaign found him...but then you want to take credit for an economy even though your president hasn't been there in 5 months.

Newbie doesn't get it that what is being said is that anyone who was sitting in the chair would have been forced to do what Obama did. Bailouts aren't some great strategic move or a sacrifice. Taxes weren't raised and cuts weren't made to pay for them. They just had to be done. They printed up some money and said "here". And he still got rolled and paid way too much. They took those bailouts and gave themselves bonuses. And nobody went to jail. Maybe if Newbie wasn't so insecure he could take a step back and learn something.

i'd love to see Newbie take a stab at explaining QE. :lol:

like i said, all he does is regurgitate stats like the new RP-tard on the block

150%

4.9%

Bin Laden dead

I need not say more. And all of you idiots can post 500 word replies full of insults, and you're still not budging those stats. And I know you're typing with your other fist clenched and your teeth grinding together. That pesky Obama. LOL

150%

4.9%

Bin Laden dead

I need not say more. And all of you idiots can post 500 word replies full of insults, and you're still not budging those stats. And I know you're typing with your other fist clenched and your teeth grinding together. That pesky Obama. LOL

he did a great job making the rich richer, making the poor poorer and increasing the numbers of poor.

Credit were credit is due.

he did a great job making the rich richer, making the poor poorer and increasing the numbers of poor.

He did give the poor some health care at the expense of the middle class. I'm sure one of them are bound to get off Government assistance and cure cancer.

Middle class got poorer too. But hey, Newbie copied and posted those numbers perfect.

i'd love to see Newbie take a stab at explaining QE. :lol:

I've credited Trump with the rise since he took over. I see your labia still sting bout the market's rise over the last 8 years. :) I bet they make a vaginal salve for that.

Right. I mean you can't name one policy he had that did it. Or even anything that would cause positive speculation. Yes we know you want to give him the credit for something that he had no effect on. Because yeah I'm sure those higher taxes and increased regulations just did wonders for businesses.

Never! Not with Donald at the helm.

Can't go up forever, wouldn't matter who the president was. It might hit 22,000, but it won't hit 23,000. I have been saying for around 2 years we are entering another bubble, then the Feds raised taxes, and March 15th is the debt ceiling deadline, which the media fails to mention whatsoever.

Right. I mean you can't name one policy he had that did it. Or even anything that would cause positive speculation. Yes we know you want to give him the credit for something that he had no effect on. Because yeah I'm sure those higher taxes and increased regulations just did wonders for businesses.

I named a bunch. You glossed over that post. LOL If you knew how bitter you sounded. :lol: :clap: