Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

Dow hits 20,000

I have a nice 401k, but don't own individual stocks. I know you weren't really asking, but I like to Mock You by giving you serious answers.

Well good for you. I hope you weren't dumb enough like some Libs I know who took their money out of the market when Trump won.

When I said you idiots get to come along for the ride on the Trump train whether you liked it or not. This is exactly what I meant.

Well good for you. I hope you weren't dumb enough like some Libs I know who took their money out of the market when Trump won.

When I said you idiots get to come along for the ride on the Trump train whether you liked it or not. This is exactly what I meant.

Mine's been doing well since Obama's first term. Glad it still is. :thumbsup:

Dow hits new high as stocks gain

Technology companies again led U.S. stocks higher Wednesday in a broad rally that helped nudge the Dow Jones industrial average to a new high.

The Standard & Poor's 500 index gained 17.72 points, or 0.7 percent, to 2,443.25. The Dow rose 123.07 points, or 0.6 percent, to 21,532.14, a record high. The average, which had been up more than 171 points, last set a record high on June 19.

http://www.nwaonline.com/news/2017/jul/13/dow-hits-new-high-as-stocks-gain-201707/

It took Obama 5 years and $5 Trillion to reach a new high.

Dow breaks through 22,000 for the first time

It took Obama 5 years and $5 Trillion in debt to reach a new high.

Dow rose 150% under Obama. It's risen less than 20% under Trump. Things are going well, but Trumpo has a LONG way to go til he sees the kind of positive change that Obama produced.

Go Trump! Go Newbie's 401K! :banana:

Dow rose 150% under Obama. It's risen less than 20% under Trump. Things are going well, but Trumpo has a LONG way to go til he sees the kind of positive change that Obama produced.

Go Trump! Go Newbie's 401K! :banana:

Yep....still waiting for your research and policy obama enacted that created that growth.....been waiting for months while you keep pumping this out.

It's ok to say you don't have anything. I mean...it's obvious...but you can just say it so we can all move on. :)

Yep....still waiting for your research and policy obama enacted that created that growth.....been waiting for months while you keep pumping this out.

It's ok to say you don't have anything. I mean...it's obvious...but you can just say it so we can all move on. :)

I give you facts. 150% to 20%. And Trump hasn't done a single thing to cause the 20%. He stepped in at the right time. Economy was already humming along when he took office. Unlike Obama, who had to save the country from a depression.

It's as if the economy was in different situations for the start of different Presidents.

It's as if the economy was in different situations for the start of different Presidents.

This has really been the story of Trump's life. Daddy hands him a hugely successful real estate business and Trump acts like he rose from the ashes and made something of himself. :doh:

I give you facts. 150% to 20%. And Trump hasn't done a single thing to cause the 20%. He stepped in at the right time. Economy was already humming along when he took office. Unlike Obama, who had to save the country from a depression.

So you can't name anything. Ok..just checking. We will check back in again next week okay?

So you can't name anything. Ok..just checking. We will check back in again next week okay?

However, I'm hoping Trump can reach 150% increase too. Hell, I'll be rooting for him to hit 200%.

As for what Obama did, go to Google and type Obama economic stimulus plan. Educate yourself.

However, I'm hoping Trump can reach 150% increase too. Hell, I'll be rooting for him to hit 200%.

As for what Obama did, go to Google and type Obama economic stimulus plan. Educate yourself.

Bhahaha...economic stim....hooollleee shiit dude.

For fock sake..i can even name something better than that. Just..just stop. Hah..wow.

All he did was print a bunch of money and inject it into the economy. Come on. That only works for a while till it comes back on you.

All he did was print a bunch of money and inject it into the economy. Come on. That only works for a while till it comes back on you.

Hyperinflation? :D

Bhahaha...economic stim....hooollleee shiit dude.

For fock sake..i can even name something better than that. Just..just stop. Hah..wow.

150% Sorry that ir bothers you and makes Trump's 20% seem like small change. :dunno:

Oh, and the stimulus saved us from a depression. You can use Google to search more of Obama's economic policies. Feel free. Education is free if you want to take the time. :wave:

It's 8 years later. Economy is still booming. :dunno:

Good job?

You may not be aware of the hyperinflation thread that Ray Lewis Limo Driver started. It's worth a read.

You may not be aware of the hyperinflation thread that Ray Lewis Limo Driver started. It's worth a read.

I can't tell when you are serious because most of the time you just try to troll me. :dunno:

Bandaid economics.

Thank god we finally have the microsurgeon, Trump, in office to really fix things. :doh:

Lol...economic stim is what hes had for months to come up with.

Thats really fantastic. Newbs..we joke alot...but walk away from that one. Dont own the econ stim as your best bullet.

Lol...economic stim is what hes had for months to come up with.

Thats really fantastic. Newbs..we joke alot...but walk away from that one. Dont own the econ stim as your best bullet.

Is your Google broke? You're taking a beating here. Talk about a racial divide that you think Obama caused. Or the queers in bathrooms thingy that got your side so riled up. Guantanamo. There's so much that it debatable. But Obama's success in saving this country from a depression, increasing the stock market by 150%, and 75+ consecutive months of job growth isn't. The other board Repubs aren't even backing you here. They don't want to look as foolish as I'm making you look.

Take the fact that Trump has kept it going as a positive and consider it a victory. He doesn't really have any others. But to ignore the eight years before him and how the economy turned around just makes you look like a retard. :clap: :first:

Is your Google broke? You're taking a beating here. Talk about a racial divide that you think Obama caused. Or the queers in bathrooms thingy that got your side so riled up. Guantanamo. There's so much that it debatable. But Obama's success in saving this country from a depression, increasing the stock market by 150%, and 75+ consecutive months of job growth isn't. The other board Repubs aren't even backing you here. They don't want to look as foolish as I'm making you look.

Take the fact that Trump has kept it going as a positive and consider it a victory. He doesn't really have any others. But to ignore the eight years before him and how the economy turned around just makes you look like a retard. :clap: :first:

Umm actually they already called you wrong. And only a liberal would think throwing money at a problem really solves it, then turns around and biitches about people not giving enough. Classic.

Love the deflection though. Want me to at least throw you a bone and give you a better answer to regurgitate so you look less stupid? Im a helped after all.

Umm actually they already called you wrong. And only a liberal would think throwing money at a problem really solves it, then turns around and biitches about people not giving enough. Classic.

Love the deflection though. Want me to at least throw you a bone and give you a better answer to regurgitate so you look less stupid? Im a helped after all.

So you're now going to prove yourself stupid? On top of the beating I just handed you? It's not really necessary. I don't need to know how the sausage was made, only that it tastes great. And unemployment rates, housing, and the market were some great tasting sausage over the past eight years. :thumbsup:

So you're now going to prove yourself stupid? On top of the beating I just handed you? It's not really necessary. I don't need to know how the sausage was made, only that it tastes great. And unemployment rates, housing, and the market were some great tasting sausage over the past eight years. :thumbsup:

God knows if anyone here likes sausage its you....you shiit eatting, pissed on, 30 scoops of whey neandrathal. :)

I love you.

God knows if anyone here likes sausage its you....you shiit eatting, pissed on, 30 scoops of whey neandrathal. :)

I love you.

If you're going to throw insults, make sure they're true. I never exceed 20 scoops of whey. :banana:

If you're going to throw insults, make sure they're true. I never exceed 20 scoops of whey. :banana:

Sonofabitch. :)

Market on pace to set 50th record high since Trump was elected!

Is he up to a 150% percent increase yet since he took over? Oh, only 20% Gotcha

CUBAN: There is 'no doubt in my mind' the market will crash if Trump wins

http://www.businessinsider.com/mark-cuba-no-doubt-in-my-mind-market-crashes-if-trump-wins-2016-9

If Donald Trump wins the election, kiss your 401(k) goodbye.

That's the prediction of the world's largest hedge fund.

http://fortune.com/2016/11/08/donald-trump-stocks-crash/

S&P 500 will dive 50% if Trump elected president

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/stocks-will-get-pounded-if-trump-elected-president-warns-wedbush-trader-2016-03-15

Simon Johnson, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology economist, posited that Mr. Trump’s presidency would “likely cause the stock market to crash and plunge the world into recession

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/business/dealbook/what-happens-to-the-markets-if-donald-trump-wins.html

The stock market could crash if Donald Trump is elected president

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-stock-market-could-crash-if-donald-trump-is-elected-2016-10-31

How many of you arguing about this are actually investors? It seems like all of you, no matter which side you are on are full of sh!t.

How many of you arguing about this are actually investors? It seems like all of you, no matter which side you are on are full of sh!t.

Anyone with a 401k benefits from this. I would assume that applies to many here. :dunno:

CUBAN: There is 'no doubt in my mind' the market will crash if Trump wins

http://www.businessinsider.com/mark-cuba-no-doubt-in-my-mind-market-crashes-if-trump-wins-2016-9

If Donald Trump wins the election, kiss your 401(k) goodbye.

That's the prediction of the world's largest hedge fund.

http://fortune.com/2016/11/08/donald-trump-stocks-crash/

S&P 500 will dive 50% if Trump elected president

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/stocks-will-get-pounded-if-trump-elected-president-warns-wedbush-trader-2016-03-15

Simon Johnson, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology economist, posited that Mr. Trump’s presidency would “likely cause the stock market to crash and plunge the world into recession

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/business/dealbook/what-happens-to-the-markets-if-donald-trump-wins.html

The stock market could crash if Donald Trump is elected president

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-stock-market-could-crash-if-donald-trump-is-elected-2016-10-31

You have three years to go, pappy. Be careful what you post.

Anyone with a 401k benefits from this. I would assume that applies to many here. :dunno:

Exactly.

You have three years to go, pappy. Be careful what you post.

We are in a bubble (which isn't Trump or Obama's fault it is the nature of our system) this won't last till summer next year.

We are in a bubble (which isn't Trump or Obama's fault it is the nature of our system) this won't last till summer next year.

I think many agree(except the ines trying to credit Trump with all this while the same made excuses as it rose under Obama)

I think many agree(except the ines trying to credit Trump with all this while the same made excuses as it rose under Obama)

Many agree but most don't actually understand why or how. They just regurgitate what they hear. It is the nature of our system it always goes up and always comes crashing down; over and over. Obama timed it and caught it at a low and it didn't crash before he got out. Lucky dude.