Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

2017 Tiger Woods Geek Club Round Tracker

He does seem to be back to putting with confidence. I don't think it's any coincidence - it's bcoz the Scotty is back in the bag.

At least it's not a 2-way miss currently. Losing everything right, looks really late on impact

At least it's not a 2-way miss currently. Losing everything right, looks really late on impact

Always felt it was better for pros to miss right, and better for high handicaps to miss left.

Now we have a Whee Kim leading, WTF is that? Sounds like some kind of grass that focked up vegans eat

Yeah most drives and irons are going right.

Really scrappy though with the short game. That part is on point.

DJ and JD both had 15 footers for eagle on a wet 602 yard par 5, just stupid

Misses 20 footer for Birdie.

Unofficial stats at the turn: +1, 4/7 fairways, 4/9 greens, 14 putts

First birdie of the day on #10 followed by an iron to about 10 feet on #11. KSB just had to go down a belt hole

nice drive sh1thead

Never count out the old PBFU.

guys that hit it 350 don't even do that

Can;t watch, the pace is awful and they arent showing anyone else

I hope you weren't surprised by this...

broadcast doesn't start till 3, I'll be watching from my desk then

could you post your weekly schedule, in case someone is interested?

Birdie on 18. +4 for the round.

Only 4 fairways hit.

Good news is our guy plays the North Course which is much easier they say.

Gonna need a round in the 60's.

north course is easier. much more might be a stretch as i think it was recently redone but yes, definitely easier. If you look at the top of the leaderboard, most guys played the north today. Makes Hadwins 6 under more impressive.

go DFS squad!

Eldrick might want to stick to no-cut and exhibition tourneys.. How long till the Hero Challenge again?

76 was a gift, short game and putter bailed him out from an 80... The North's greens were redone by Weiskopf, but still scorable.. Eldrick's not only got to go low to have a chance, he's got to have help - way too many guys between him and the cut line.

Eldrick might want to stick to no-cut and exhibition tourneys.. How long till the Hero Challenge again?

76 was a gift, short game and putter bailed him out from an 80... The North's greens were redone by Weiskopf, but still scorable.. Eldrick's not only got to go low to have a chance, he's got to have help - way too many guys between him and the cut line.

R-E-L-A-X

First PGA round in over a year. It's January.

Trust the process. You cannot teach what guys like Tiger have; just a matter of health and playing.

It will be glorious.

R-E-L-A-X

First PGA round in over a year. It's January.

Trust the process. You cannot teach what guys like Tiger have; just a matter of health and playing.

It will be glorious.

Me relax? II'm not the one with TW's putter up my ass. Lol

You're living in the past, what he had is gone. What he has now is no-cut game and a Pom Pom groupie bunch stuck in 2005.

okay. I know the Hero is not an official PGA event but to say its his first PGA round in over a year is convenience. He played 4 rounds in an event with some top notch PGA talent and he was 14 back. But yes, I agree, relax. He will have good showings.

As for the cut line, I think it winds up being -3 so tiger needs a nice 65

Me relax? II'm not the one with TW's putter up my ass. Lol

You're living in the past, what he had is gone. What he has now is no-cut game and a Pom Pom groupie bunch stuck in 2005.

Quoted for posterity.

Can't wait to bump this in June.

Quoted for posterity.

Can't wait to bump this in June.

For when he makes a cut? Sure, sounds good... I'm certain he'll make some this year. But when a touring pro, with his resume, touts making a cut as a grand achievement, well - that's just sad.

For when he makes a cut? Sure, sounds good... I'm certain he'll make some this year. But when a touring pro, with his resume, touts making a cut as a grand achievement, well - that's just sad.

It starts with cuts, might not be this week but they are coming, it ends with competing on Sundays.

Tiger is 41, the days of dominating are over. But, and it's a 50/50 "but", If he can stay healthy he can compete for wins on tour.

Can't wait. And deep down, neither can you.

Can't wait. And deep down, neither can you.

Actually, I can wait... The reason I can is bcoz I don't expect anything from him, not one expectation of anything.. If he challenges for a tournament, hell - even if he were to win one, I won't go flipping cartwheels like a crazed schoolgirl.

Now, if he were to make a run in a major, a real run - then I'll be front row center with excitement, agreed.. But till then? Nah.. And that's his doing really, he set the bar for himself, not me.

i thought he was mostly setting waffle houses not bars?

i thought he was mostly setting waffle houses not bars?

Phil gets big props from me for investing in WH. :thumbsup:

Anyone catch the GC this a.m.? They're doing all week from the PGA show - going thru all the latest and greatest tech stuff.... This morning they had a booth that promotes these Cyber, foot inserts... Yes - foot inserts. Supposedly you put them in your shoes, hit balls - and then some kind of techno data is feed to a computer. You can download, and even send, your info to your teacher or whatever - and then they use that as a training aid.

Foot inserts, really??? Lol, oh boy - I'm inching closer to seeing everything for real now. :doh:

Anyone catch the GC this a.m.? They're doing all week from the PGA show - going thru all the latest and greatest tech stuff.... This morning they had a booth that promotes these Cyber, foot inserts... Yes - foot inserts. Supposedly you put them in your shoes, hit balls - and then some kind of techno data is feed to a computer. You can download, and even send, your info to your teacher or whatever - and then they use that as a training aid.

Foot inserts, really??? Lol, oh boy - I'm inching closer to seeing everything for real now. :doh:

CBFalcon wears foot inserts on 1st dates, he doesn't want to feel intimidated.