Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

2017 Tiger Woods Geek Club Round Tracker

What really irks me and this is part of why I have never been a tiger fan is that he withdraws and makes it so blatantly obvious that it's because he knows he has no at making the cut or contending and wants to fly home. Grow a pair.

He had his people immediately say it was back spasms but NOT related to his back surgery so it sets him up fine to not miss his next event. Classic Tiger.

In a field headlined by Henrik and Sergio, I wonder how many extra tickets were sold to see Tiger on his comeback trail. Sorry kids.

If Eldrick REALLY wants to raise money for his foundation - he should donate $2000 for every fairway missed, $5000 for every bogey and $1m for every time he WDs.

What a clown he's become.

Another thrilling, edge of your seat type performance by our hero.

He couldn't beat Daly straight up now.

What really irks me and this is part of why I have never been a tiger fan is that he withdraws and makes it so blatantly obvious that it's because he knows he has no ###### at making the cut or contending and wants to fly home. Grow a pair.

He had his people immediately say it was back spasms but NOT related to his back surgery so it sets him up fine to not miss his next event. Classic Tiger.

In a field headlined by Henrik and Sergio, I wonder how many extra tickets were sold to see Tiger on his comeback trail. Sorry kids.

You act as if he faked back surgeries. Have you seen him swing? It's nothing like the violent swing of the past. His back was spazzing overnight and he didn't want to risk it,

Smart move.

This actually saddens me. I want him back in the mix, and I think it happens if he is just healthy.

If he isn't able to play in the Sega Genesis Open Feb 16th, I'll probably have to agree it's finally over. Until then, I'm fighting the good fight.

This actually saddens me. I want him back in the mix, and I think it happens if he is just healthy.

I don't think it happens even if he's 100% healthy.

Agreed.

Also, back spasms not related to surgery = I'm playing like trash, when's the next flight out?

I think he is competitive but far from the best in the world.

Not doubting his body is beat up but when you take time off come back fine just other week people saying "oh he looks healthy finally" then he does this....he is milking his condition no doubt.

If his back is really that bad and worse than freddys....then just retire. He cant get through 2 days let alone a decent PGA schedule.

To me he is damaged goods and has lost some ability in the process. But he is milking his injuries for a reason to his diminishing skills.

You act as if he faked back surgeries. Have you seen him swing? It's nothing like the violent swing of the past. His back was spazzing overnight and he didn't want to risk it,

Smart move.

Dude. Smarten up. Where, at all, did I say or even act like he FAKED back surgeries. We all know the surgeries were real.

You keep deflecting and saying things like "pre season"... you do know this is a fairly prestigious euro tour event right? And that we have already kicked off the new season right? Fall is the silly season. Now is the real stuff.

He didn't want to risk it because he was 5 over and playing like trash.

Please stop with your utter nonsense

I think he is competitive but far from the best in the world.

Not doubting his body is beat up but when you take time off come back fine just other week people saying "oh he looks healthy finally" then he does this....he is milking his condition no doubt.

If his back is really that bad and worse than freddys....then just retire. He cant get through 2 days let alone a decent PGA schedule.

To me he is damaged goods and has lost some ability in the process. But he is milking his injuries for a reason to his diminishing skills.

I think he is too.

But to me, it's more than just his back & health... These kids now days have gotten too far away from him. They bomb it way past him, they're short games are better and maybe most importantly - they can sting 2gether 4 straight days of going low.... TW simply doesn't show any signs of being able to do that anymore............... And here's another thing - can we all basically agree, TW is NEVER going to have a fully functioning, 100% healthy back? And the way he drives the ball, which is like all over the damn map - he's going to spend too much time in the rough. And too much time in the rough, with his back? Forget it - it's not going to happen - he's never going to be able to play golf that way, much less rise out of the ashes like a giant condor... TW's career will consist of 2 tournaments a year - the Masters and the British Open, those 2 he can play bcoz of the limited junk.

The most shocking thing to me is his loss of putting and short game. Sure he chipped and pitched very well at TPs. But that one year he had full blown yips. Seems like he should have veen able to keep those parts of his game sharp during this and knowing that would be his avenue to competing vs this generation.

Biggest, longest, slowest, most agonizing fall from grace in sports history.

He's a mental case now. Time to retire.

• Like 1

Dude. Smarten up. Where, at all, did I say or even act like he FAKED back surgeries. We all know the surgeries were real.

You keep deflecting and saying things like "pre season"... you do know this is a fairly prestigious euro tour event right? And that we have already kicked off the new season right? Fall is the silly season. Now is the real stuff.

He didn't want to risk it because he was 5 over and playing like trash.

Please stop with your utter nonsense

Everything is leading up to Augusta. At any point between now and then Tiger will be super conservative with his back. No injury risks until then. That's the reality.

Another thrilling, edge of your seat type performance by our hero.

He couldn't beat Daly straight up now.

I wouldn't bet on him to beat Stephen Hawking at this point.

What are the chances of him playing the Champions Tour when he turns 50? Will the lure of binge-drinking geritol and snorting Ex-Lax off the asses of Bill Knapp's waitresses be too much for him to take?

Just the look on his face these days is very telling; confused or bewildered. It truly is shocking to see and I think he is having trouble realizing the world's other great players caught up to him and left him behind.

Everything is leading up to Augusta. At any point between now and then Tiger will be super conservative with his back. No injury risks until then. That's the reality.

I agree with you. It's an all in play. Another reality is Tiger in incapable of putting 2 good rounds together. No chance of putting 4 together on any tour.

Just the look on his face these days is very telling; confused or bewildered. It truly is shocking to see and I think he is having trouble realizing the world's other great players caught up to him and left him behind.

I tend to agree with this. 15 years ago only a handful of players worked out with Tiger being one of the first. Now everyone does. Everyone is better, more athletic. And the technology has helped level the playing field as well.

Even if he was playing like he did during that ridiculous decade-long run he had I still don't think you'd seeing him winning as much and by as many strokes as he did earlier in his career.

• Like 1

while there is no doubt that everything is leading up to the Masters and all the majors, he is going to have to weigh being cautious with his back against getting in competitive rounds of golf (which he desperately needs).

an MC here, playing 1 poor round and then pulling out there... not going to get his game in form to even be able to flip the switch at Augusta.

I know he is your boy so you're going to defend him tooth and nail and take the stance that any slight back twinge and he should stop but to me it just stinks of a guy who didn't want to try to shoot 5 under and make the cut and decided to fly home instead... hence the immediate response by his people that the spasms were not related to his back surgery :rolleyes:

it's pretty obvious to me.

TW needs to start using steroids again

it's pretty obvious to me.

TW needs to start using steroids again

And banging wh0res. :thumbsup:

Speaking of epic choke jobs - anyone catch Byeong's gag y-day? A smooth 4 bogey, 40 on the back to gag his 1st tour win ever away. :doh:

yeah was pretty bad. i was hoping louis could get in that playoff and save my DFS team from the crap that was Bubba, Finau and fatty Reed on sunday

i hope KSB signed up on draft kings for this.

$50 entry. 1 in 255 shot to win

Play now for your shot to win a trip for 2 to meet Tiger Woods in Las Vegas, Nevada on May 18. The trip includes a 3 nights hotel stay (May 18-21), $1,000 for airfare, 2 rounds of golf at the ultra-exclusive Shadow Creek golf course, an intimate Q&A and photo opportunity with Tiger, parties, concerts, and much more! See the Promotions Page for more information.

i hope KSB signed up on draft kings for this.

$50 entry. 1 in 255 shot to win

What they don't tell you, in the fine print - is that the Q&A photo opportunity takes place next to TW's hospital bedside....

This fock chop hasn't been relevent for more than 5 years and hasn't won a major in 9. I wish he would die because he refuses to accept that he is done, he will never be the GOAT and he will never catch Jack.

This fock chop hasn't been relevent for more than 5 years and hasn't won a major in 9. I wish he would die because he refuses to accept that he is done, he will never be the GOAT and he will never catch Jack.

Couple things here.

1. Tiger was the 2013 PGA player of the year. It's February of 2017. It's more like 3 years, not (more than 5).

2. You wish he would die? I realize (I think) this is hyperbole, but damn did he fock your girlfriend or something?

Couple things here.

1. Tiger was the 2013 PGA player of the year. It's February of 2017. It's more like 3 years, not (more than 5).

2. You wish he would die? I realize (I think) this is hyperbole, but damn did he fock your girlfriend or something?

whose didn't he fock?

What they don't tell you, in the fine print - is that the Q&A photo opportunity takes place next to TW's hospital bedside....

Even better for KSB, Tiger won't be able to get away from him :o

Ksb did you sign up yet?

1 in 255 shot to hang with tiger. ...I'm contemplating doing it with some of the celebs I bet will be there