Sign in to follow this  
trumpurethra

How long before Mike Pence is prez?

It's so incredibly ignorant to think that there are Obama holdovers In the white house where some of the most damaging leaks are coming from. Really? There was an Obama hold over For the Australian phone call? Really?Obama holdovers are somehow what hiding in the closet And leaking about The dysfunction between Conway And Bannon And pens? Does that even make sense?

I mean, They've blamed Obama for everything else that goes wrong, but at a certain point It stops making any kind of sense whatsoever.

It's so incredibly ignorant to think there aren't holdovers. Focking stupid actually.

• Like 1

The best analysis have seen so far Is that Trump has to submit A budget plan basically by midsummer. That plan in all likelihood Is going to piss off Republicans Severely. Including A big chunk of His seemingly Blind base. Trump keeps getting more and more unpopular and keeps losing more and more factions, He such a thin skin little ###### Then it really is still more likely that he walks away from the job at some point Rather than any other alternative.

Wiffle thinks voters care what some other politicians and the establishment thinks of him.

• Like 1

It's so incredibly ignorant to think there aren't holdovers. Focking stupid actually.

Please. Name one that would be sitting in on Trump's phone calls IN the Oval Office. Please Do.

And, whilst we're at it, please name the BushCo 'holdovers' that leaked shiit if it's that commonplace.

I mean, you'd think a paranoid freak like Trump would be a TAD better at OpSec than to have what? 'holdovers' in the Oval. LOL.

Please. Name one that would be sitting in on Trump's phone calls IN the Oval Office. Please Do.

And, whilst we're at it, please name the BushCo 'holdovers' that leaked shiit if it's that commonplace.

Isn't the NSA still recording all phone traffic? Yeah, I'm sure no one outside the White House is listening. :doh:

Wiffle thinks voters care what some other politicians and the establishment thinks of him.

It's LIKE English.

...Only not.

It's LIKE English.

...Only not.

Well, you seem to think that people, other politicians and Washington insiders, are turning against Trump. I'm just pointing out voters don't care what those people think. The election should have made that obvious.
  • Like 1

Oh this is great. Now ParaTrump is making SpicySpice confiscate and inspect the whole Oval Office Staff's phones.

Geesus, he's making Nixon look well adjusted. :overhead:

Falcon is absolutely right. You guys should cut and paste this and put it someplace safe For when the board crashes next time. He is spot-on. And, like I've said before. The leaks that are occurring? I think in time we will find that they are coming from Pence loyalists As well as Republican leadership. They know that Trump is Ultimately a shiit show for them and their party and the country.

Can you honestly imagine what pence Is thinking deep down in terms of playing second fiddle To this clown show?

Many have already predicted that. We already know it is most likely a gop establishment guy or an Obama hold over that is prolly leaking.

I bet the leak is John McCain. Not sure if is a Pence guy, but I doubt it. McCain is more of a McCain guy. Dude has never gave afock about the GOP before, not sure why he would start now.

Oh this is great. Now ParaTrump is making SpicySpice confiscate and inspect the whole Oval Office Staff's phones.

Geesus, he's making Nixon look well adjusted. :overhead:

The paranoia runs deep with this one. Poor guy is going to have a heart attack.

That's really ignorant. Both Biden and Sanders are Already queued up for the Run.

That would be a sure way to get the GOP reelected. Bernie is way too old. Biden is tied to the disastrous Obama administration. I highly doubt the dems are that stupid. It will prolly be Pocahontas, Liz Warren.

That would be a sure way to get the GOP reelected. Bernie is way too old. Biden is tied to the disastrous Obama administration. I highly doubt the dems are that stupid. It will prolly be Pocahontas, Liz Warren.

I'd look to the current Democrat Governors for the next candidate.

I'd look to the current Democrat Governors for the next candidate.

Could be. I don't think any of the current governors that are also democrat and female have enough star power for them though. We will see. I do not think they will run a centrist male. I believe they will run a woman or a minority at this point. The democrats have went so far to the left with the last administration, they almost have to so they can make it historic.

I also think that will be a mistake by the democrats. MANY people I know personally(I am friends with some local politicians and my small town is overwhelmingly union democrats) that have been life long democrats have been freaking out at how far to the left Obama has taken the party in just the last few years.

After they elected that Obama labor guy last night to head the party, many democrats I know(Not all) have been freaking out since last night because these people are so far to the left. Examples of how they have gone too far to the left that I see them talk about are the transgender bathroom deal, the democrats position on illegals and immigration overall, and how pro-life women are no longer welcome in the democratic party. I see many moderates that no longer feel welcomed in their own party, a party they have been a member of for decades in many cases. This morning, one of the big shots round here for the democrats locally said they need a revolution and they need it now, especially after last nights vote for that Perez guy.

:cheers:

• Like 1

Disorder in the house. Black Jesus has to save them. I think there will be a third party candidate this time, one thats not mentally retarded like Johnson.

8 years

Not going to debate how long he'll be sentenced, maybe 8 years, but don't sweat it -

I'm sure Pence will commute it.

I sort of assumed he was in change while Trump was golfing or arguing with celebrities on Teitter already.

Once he gets the Supreme Court set, we can move to require a valid photo ID to vote. You'll never see another Democrat elected. :doublethumbsup:

Just to dig a little deeper here. Never is the wrong word to use.

IF we eliminated voter fraud, the left would certainly suffer. Which would force them back toward the center. In which case they might be taken seriously again.

That's a big IF, though.

Could be. I don't think any of the current governors that are also democrat and female have enough star power for them though. We will see. I do not think they will run a centrist male. I believe they will run a woman or a minority at this point. The democrats have went so far to the left with the last administration, they almost have to so they can make it historic.

I also think that will be a mistake by the democrats. MANY people I know personally(I am friends with some local politicians and my small town is overwhelmingly union democrats) that have been life long democrats have been freaking out at how far to the left Obama has taken the party in just the last few years.

After they elected that Obama labor guy last night to head the party, many democrats I know(Not all) have been freaking out since last night because these people are so far to the left. Examples of how they have gone too far to the left that I see them talk about are the transgender bathroom deal, the democrats position on illegals and immigration overall, and how pro-life women are no longer welcome in the democratic party. I see many moderates that no longer feel welcomed in their own party, a party they have been a member of for decades in many cases. This morning, one of the big shots round here for the democrats locally said they need a revolution and they need it now, especially after last nights vote for that Perez guy.

:cheers:

It's true for both parties.

Moderates are becoming homeless. The left and right fringe nuts are in charge of the two parties.

Would be a great time for a real, centrist, common sense populist third party. Someone with some charisma and lots of money.

• Like 1

I hate all this political balcony. It's just like office politics, you have to kiss the right a$$ or know someone to get a head or give head. The United States is doomed no one or no one in office is going to save us.

Would be a great time for a real, centrist, common sense populist third party. Someone with some charisma and lots of money.

You mean like Donald Trump?