NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

Russian lawyer getting a special visa by Obama admin, while at the same time being called a Russian spy by the FBI/CIA and MSM, is not a talking point, it is what actually happened.

Russian lawyer meeting with Fusion GPS prior to and after the Trump Tower lunch is not a talking point, it is testimony from Glen Simpson, the head of Fusion GPS.

:lol:

Keep going...focking hilarious.

Now, team Rump is defending?

Him by saying that Trump could shoot Comey and not be prosecuted for it.

Well that's certainly something an innocent person would say.😂

Ladies and gentlemen, my client did not molest the little girl. But frankly, he could rape her 17 ways from Sunday and still be free from prosecution! I'm just saying...

😂

Wow.

Rudy? Stop defending me.

Only this board would find a way to drag up Benghazi. I mean hey, it's only been 6 years and has nothing to do with the current situation, but...😂

But but but what about the Teapot Dome scandal!😠

Only this board would find a way to drag up Benghazi. I mean hey, it's only been 6 years and has nothing to do with the current situation, but...😂

will you accept the findings of the soon to be released IG report, and those reports that follow ?

This thread now has 100 pages, and the tally stand at:

Trump/Russia collision: 0

Hillary/Russia collision: 1

Wrong

And there was a lengthy investigation and nothing found...but hey...Witch Hunt!!!!

will you accept the findings of the soon to be released IG report, and those reports that follow ?

I doubt you all will.

I predict a long of spin claiming how bad it is for Obama and zero legal action taken on him. Few slaps on the wrist to some for notnfollowing proper internal procedure and you all wont admit what it really says and will claim victory regardless.

And there was a lengthy investigation and nothing found...but hey...Witch Hunt!!!!

Isn't that "witch hunt " where we found out about Hillarys private server? But libtards keep saying nothing came of it. It only helped cost her the election.

I doubt you all will.

I predict a long of spin claiming how bad it is for Obama and zero legal action taken on him. Few slaps on the wrist to some for notnfollowing proper internal procedure and you all wont admit what it really says and will claim victory regardless.

wrong

And too add to the destruction of the false narrative that the Benghazi probe was a witch hunt that yielded nothing: Why were thousands of e-mails destroyed, along with phones, hard drives, computers etc? Yeah, nothing came of the Benghazi probe, nothing at all. Except MAGA I guess.

And too add to the destruction of the false narrative that the Benghazi probe was a witch hunt that yielded nothing: Why were thousands of e-mails destroyed, along with phones, hard drives, computers etc? Yeah, nothing came of the Benghazi probe, nothing at all. Except MAGA I guess.

I can't believe Obamas justice department didn't come up with anything. They seem so legit and non biased. They would never politicize anything. Law above politics for those straight shooters.

I can't believe Obamas justice department didn't come up with anything. They seem so legit and non biased. They would never politicize anything. Law above politics for those straight shooters.

Lemming libtards like Slownuff love to overlook the destruction of evidence in that case. And then claim it yielded nothing. It yielded plenty even without the evidence that was destroyed.

wiff ?

The real question is will they accept the criminal referrals/indictments?

The I.G. already issued one for McCabe and these libs didn't take kindly to it. I doubt it will be different with the bigger fish.

Man, this is brutal. All the networks have a quick cut of secular and Sanders saying about a dozen times that the president obviously didn't dictate blah blah blah.

And now, they put it in writing that he did.

Sanders can at least claimed to have been kept in the dark a little bit. But that doesn't forgive her for being such a count about the whole thing with her original answers.

Secular has absolutely no wiggle room. He went on TV over and over and over and over again saying there's no way that the president did this and then he was one of the guys who sent the letter saying okay he did this.

Even Dirshwitz is leaving Trump's corner. That's huge. He's saying that such outright lying is clear evidence of mens rea. Awareness of guilt.

This is about the time that any competent White House spokesperson leaves. Nobody can trust anything she says. Whether it's her fault or not, she's lost the room.

And takes us full circle to what I was saying months ago. Why lie about something if you don't think you did anything wrong?

Now, they've blowing past the issue of doing right or wrong. Now they're completely throwing their eggs in the I can pardon myself! Basket. And again, even dershowitz is saying not so fast buddy.

Don't forget on top of all this? We have the written emails where hope Hicks is telling Trump himself that don't worry, this will never get out.

... and of course, it did. Oops.

Don't forget on top of all this? We have the written emails where hope Hicks is telling Trump himself that don't worry, this will never get out.

... and of course, it did. Oops.

omg

Poor Wiff and SLO. :(.

The left should be concerned Pappadopolos is/was cooperating.

Lisa Page was flipped early in 2017....including while she was on Mueller's S.C. team.

Pain is coming.

The left should be concerned Pappadopolos is/was cooperating.

Lisa Page was flipped early in 2017....including while she was on Mueller's S.C. team.

Pain is coming.

If they got Page it's going to hurt. She has two kids. Prime flipping prospect.

• Like 1

Any day now....

Oops...Manafort possible witness tampering

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1003802344927227910?s=21

Reuters: MANAFORT CALLED, TEXTED AND SENT ENCRYPTED MESSAGES TO TWO PEOPLE IN FEBRUARY TO "INFLUENCE THEIR TESTIMONY AND TO OTHERWISE CONCEAL EVIDENCE" - FBI STATEMENT FILED BY MUELLER

On the Russians? If so, this is bad for Trump.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nick_Falco/status/1003673455496052736/photo/1

BOOM

Text between Page and Strzok indicating OCONUS 'lures' being approved to go after Trump well before investigation was opened.

Also the timeline is starting to look like Pappadopolus entered the Trump Campaign after being contacted by Halpe ed and/or Misfud.

On the Russians? If so, this is bad for Trump.

Im sure the guy was just a coffee boy, right.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nick_Falco/status/1003673455496052736/photo/1

BOOM

Text between Page and Strzok indicating OCONUS 'lures' being approved to go after Trump well before investigation was opened.

Also the timeline is starting to look like Pappadopolus entered the Trump Campaign after being contacted by Halpe ed and/or Misfud.

Uh-oh. Gonna be pretty funny watching an ex-president hauled in front of congress to answer up. Lol.

Like I expect this board will do...Trump is already making excuses for the OIG report.

What is taking so long with the Inspector Generals Report on Crooked Hillary and Slippery James Comey. Numerous delays. Hope Report is not being changed and made weaker! There are so many horrible things to tell, the public has the right to know. Transparency!

Between that and whining about Sessions again...he is setting up because he knows whats coming and its not good for him/his administration and campaign.

Like I expect this board will do...Trump is already making excuses for the OIG report.

Between that and whining about Sessions again...he is setting up because he knows whats coming and its not good for him/his administration and campaign.

1.5 years later and the libs STILL fall for Trump's theatrics.

The only watering down of the I.G.'s report will be by MSM and those accused.

When Trump complains about Sessions it's clear something is about to break.

he's setting you clowns up for when sessions begins prosecuting your criminal heros.

Dumbo

he's setting you clowns up for when sessions begins prosecuting your criminal heros.

Dumbo

:lol:

As I have said often...find something on them and lock them up. Im not afraid of Hillary going down...I don't give a rat's ass.

Does not excuse Trump's behavior...nor is your post even probable. You simply buy into any spin you can because you know in your heart what is coming.