NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

Zerohedge...what Alex Jones didnt say anything about it?

Keep flailing retard

Slo is furiously at this moment posting his patented ignorance and absurdity on footballgheys too.

Does this guy employ people to post 24/7 in his name?

I am starting to think he leases his username/password to Correct the Record (or whatever their re-brand is after the 2016 beat down) and the millennial sock puppets hopped up on Monster and Cheetos are flailing away at the keyboard in Sho's name on multiple sites.

What is Correct the Record you say? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correct_the_Record

Again...zero evidence or logic to suggest that this investigation was set up to prevent any such Bogus things you all claim about Obama.

I mean come on...so Obama, forced Trump Jr and other Trump campaign officials to meet with Russian officials...and lie about it...to hide acts by Obama? Do you not understand how stupid that sounds?

You do realize this is not against the law?

For the Trump fans...originally posted elsewhere by Saints...

Read...then realize how stupid it makes you sound (never mind...I know you will never realize it).

the fact that saints ran and hid like a little the minute he saw Horowitz recommend McCabe's termination tells us all we need to know about him.

for months he said "I'll accept the findings of IG"

IG findings do not fit the conspiracy world saints has lived in since 2015

saints runs back to his safe space where he can be assured that anyone who disagrees with him will be banned

Zerohedge...what Alex Jones didnt say anything about it?

Not sure. If he comments and it makes it to ZH, I will see it and pass it on. Peace!

Clinton pollster blasts Mueller probe, says 'must now be stopped'

Former Clinton pollster Mark Penn blasted Robert Muellers Russia investigation on Monday, warning the special counsels team of a looming reckoning and calling for the probe to end.

Penn -- who served as a pollster and adviser to former President Bill Clinton and a chief political strategist for Hillary Clintons 2008 presidential campaign -- said "this process must now be stopped, preferably before a vote in the Senate."

"Rather than a fair, limited and impartial investigation, the Mueller investigation became a partisan, open-ended inquisition that, by its precedent, is a threat to all those who ever want to participate in a national campaign or an administration again," Penn wrote in an op-ed for The Hill.

He continued, Stopping Mueller isnt about one president or one party. Its about all presidents and all parties. Its about cleaning out and reforming the deep state so that our intelligence operations are never used against opposing campaigns without the firmest of evidence.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/21/clinton-pollster-blasts-mueller-probe-says-must-now-be-stopped.html

This guy may be saying this because it's unclear where Mueller is headed. It's becoming clear they can't get the big enchilada (Trump) so why keep it going.

Also Podestas are being investigated which means scary things if they start rolling on people.

The DOJ confirmed the I.G. WILL investigate how the FBI interacted with Trump campaign.

Only the lunatics on the left are still thinking this will turn out bad for Trump or good for their 2018 chances.

You do realize this is not against the law?

When seeking what he was...in exchange for favorable policy (which is alleged) and then lying about it on official documents and possibly to investigators...then you have issues.

Also...if it was just ok...why lie about it at every chance they got and make fake stories about all of it? Is that what people do that have done nothing wrong?

hey, remember about 12 months ago when Trump was praising Rosenstein? Remember that Trump named the guy himself. So Trump is now placing his own deep State agents in there too with Trump? I'm confused. Of course Trump was also the guy who was saying how much she loved James Comey. And of course honoring Robert Muller. So pretty much the only non deep State people are colon manafort and Trump? LOL

It's what I keep saying about intellect in memory. Trump is counting on his fans to be retarded. All you have to do is remember what Trump said about Rosenstein himself. Remember that Trump named him to the position. After firing the person before him. Remember that chick that lasted about 4 seconds?

Of course you don't.

Man, we come from reality show two shitshow. This is worse than an absurd British farce.

the fact that saints ran and hid like a little ###### the minute he saw Horowitz recommend McCabe's termination tells us all we need to know about him.

for months he said "I'll accept the findings of IG"

IG findings do not fit the conspiracy world saints has lived in since 2015

saints runs back to his safe space where he can be assured that anyone who disagrees with him will be banned

He didnt run and hide...thats the false spin you all are pushing.

Saints has posted 1090x the facts than any of you have and is much more well versed in it...he schooled you all daily. And got tired of the blatant stupidity from you all.

I probably will too eventually...but enjoyzing the daily laugh for now.

Not sure. If he comments and it makes it to ZH, I will see it and pass it on. Peace!

Well...you got Jacob Wohl instead...nice enough consolation prize.

When seeking what he was...in exchange for favorable policy (which is alleged) and then lying about it on official documents and possibly to investigators...then you have issues.

Also...if it was just ok...why lie about it at every chance they got and make fake stories about all of it? Is that what people do that have done nothing wrong?

Flynn was charged with lying to FBI. Do you think he lied?

hey, remember about 12 months ago when Trump was praising Rosenstein? Remember that Trump named the guy himself. So Trump is now placing his own deep State agents in there too ###### with Trump? I'm confused. Of course Trump was also the guy who was saying how much she loved James Comey. And of course honoring Robert Muller. So pretty much the only non deep State people are colon manafort and Trump? LOL

It's what I keep saying about intellect in memory. Trump is counting on his fans to be ###### retarded. All you have to do is remember what Trump said about Rosenstein himself. Remember that Trump named him to the position. After firing the person before him. Remember that chick that lasted about 4 seconds?

Of course you don't.

Man, we come from reality show two shitshow. This is worse than an absurd British farce.

Over eighteen months and you still haven't figured Trump out yet? You think you're bright, don't you? :lol:

I guess you're the guy who has to Google what happened in movies/plays, right? Theater contains misdirection at times, right? Learn....

Trump:

He's highly respected -- very good guy, very smart guy. The Democrats like him. The Republicans like him."

Vice President Mike Pence

The vice president also spoke highly of Rosenstein.

The day after Comey's firing on May 9, he told reporters on the Hill, "He is a man of extraordinary independence and integrity and a reputation in both political parties of great character."

_---------------

Effing morons...

He didnt run and hide...thats the false spin you all are pushing.

Saints has posted 1090x the facts than any of you have and is much more well versed in it...he schooled you all daily. And got tired of the blatant stupidity from you all.

I probably will too eventually...but enjoyzing the daily laugh for now.

Liar.

The chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee asked the Justice Department Monday to turn over communications between former Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr, British spy Christopher Steele and others about the infamous anti-Trump dossier.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/21/grassley-requests-doj-documents-on-bruce-ohr-dealings-with-christopher-steele-on-anti-trump-dossier.html

• Like 1

hey, remember about 12 months ago when Trump was praising Rosenstein? Remember that Trump named the guy himself. So Trump is now placing his own deep State agents in there too ###### with Trump? I'm confused. Of course Trump was also the guy who was saying how much she loved James Comey. And of course honoring Robert Muller. So pretty much the only non deep State people are colon manafort and Trump? LOL

It's what I keep saying about intellect in memory. Trump is counting on his fans to be ###### retarded. All you have to do is remember what Trump said about Rosenstein himself. Remember that Trump named him to the position. After firing the person before him. Remember that chick that lasted about 4 seconds?

Of course you don't.

I'll explain it to you like you are 5.

Rosenstein was involved with the dirty FISA applications.

Comey was involved with the dirty FISA applications, the phony email server investigation, perjury, leaking classified documents, among others.

Mueller was director of FBI when the Uranium 1 deal was made with Russia, trading millions of dollars to ship US uranium out of the country to our #1 enemy. Not to mention a laundry list of other ###### ups on his watch.

Trump has access to all records (NSA has everything. Everything.)

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Until the time is right to slit their throats.

My guess is that Rosie, Comey, and Mueller have all struck deals to save their own necks. What we see playing out in the news is just a charade for the common idiots.

• Like 1

Who'd more desperate; Sho, wiff or Brennan?

Brennan is the only who is looking at prison time.

Sho is still probably more desperate for a W. So far he is 0-350 since Trump announced his candidacy.

Wiff is just trolling.

Trump:

He's highly respected -- very good guy, very smart guy. The Democrats like him. The Republicans like him."

Vice President Mike Pence

The vice president also spoke highly of Rosenstein.

The day after Comey's firing on May 9, he told reporters on the Hill, "He is a man of extraordinary independence and integrity and a reputation in both political parties of great character."

_---------------

Effing morons...

it's over kid

:(

Rachel can't save it

Comey was involved with the dirty FISA applications, the phony email server investigation, perjury, leaking classified documents, among others.

Mueller was director of FBI when the Uranium 1 deal was made with Russia, trading millions of dollars to ship US uranium out of the country. Not to mention a laundry list of other ###### ups on his watch.

My guess is that Rosie, Comey, and Mueller have all struck deals to save their own necks. What we see playing out in the news is just a charade for the common idiots.

Nailed it man. Bravo.

[RR] to be removed soon. Who will take AAG spot? Too early for Flynn revival?

Remember Obama E.O. that tried to change DOJ line of Succession to the DC prosecutor but Trump E.O.'d his E.O. MAGA

Oh sh!t!

When will it come from a credible source like BuzzFeed?

I use buzzfeed? Link?

Also...buzzfeed is definitely more credible than zerohedge and probably moreso than the Post.

Mueller was director of FBI when the Uranium 1 deal was made with Russia, trading millions of dollars to ship US uranium out of the country to our #1 enemy. Not to mention a laundry list of other ###### ups on his watch.

Dirty FISA? No evidence of this.

Your Uranium One claim is again false.

Trump has access to what? Oof

And your last paragraph is just focking hilarious.

Brennan is the only who is looking at prison time.

Sho is still probably more desperate for a W. So far he is 0-350 since Trump announced his candidacy.

Wiff is just trolling.

Trump and his supporters are obviously the most desperate ever...especially you and Filthy.

I use buzzfeed? Link?

Also...buzzfeed is definitely more credible than zerohedge and probably moreso than the Post.

You still believe the Dossier is real FFS. You believe Buzzfeed.

Oh.....btw; Santa Claus, Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy aren't real.

Trump and his supporters are obviously the most desperate ever...especially you and Filthy.

And you defend the indefensible despite claiming you don't care.

I believe you don't care.....what happens to Obama DOJ officials but you DO care if Trump is proven right about the surveillance. That is why you're already hedging that it was legit and legal.

Nailed it man. Bravo.

[RR] to be removed soon. Who will take AAG spot? Too early for Flynn revival?

Remember Obama E.O. that tried to change DOJ line of Succession to the DC prosecutor but Trump E.O.'d his E.O. MAGA

big time

Brilliant summation. Too bad it's still over Sho's bald dome.

I use buzzfeed? Link?

Didn't even mention this dudes name when I made my post, but he somehow knows I am talking about him.

• Like 1

You still believe the Dossier is real FFS. You believe Buzzfeed.

Oh.....btw; Santa Claus, Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy aren't real.

Shonuff was all over that buzzfeed story about the pee-pee. Him and the spice girls were working out the lines of succession the night that BS broke. They fell fast for that one.

Now we're finding out Trump's foreign policy advisors (Pappadopolis, Carter Page) were briefed to Lynch back in March 2016. The conspirators already locked in the date of July 2016 as to when the investigation was launched.

As we'll soon find out the FBI/CIA spies approached those guys months before the July investigation i.e. it was an effort to make them appear compromised.

• Like 1

Didn't even mention this dudes name when I made my post, but he somehow knows I am talking about him.

Given its been a false assertion about me from others and the context of the discussion...it wasnt exactly difficult to infer.

Also...great way to spin away from the fact that you made a false assertion...typical of the hacks on this board.

Given its been a false assertion about me from others and the context of the discussion...it wasnt exactly difficult to infer.

Also...great way to spin away from the fact that you made a false assertion...typical of the hacks on this board.

You are the only one that feels that way. Do you really think this many people are wrong and you are the only one who is right and you have always been right and everyone else has always been wrong about everything except you...seriously...that is what you legitimately think?

At least three charges should be leveled against Obama/Hillary/their henchmen...

18 USC 371 - CONSPIRACY

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/371

18 USC 2384 - SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384

18 USC 242 DEPRIVATION OF RIGHTS UNDER COLOR OF LAW

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/242