NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

Going to be really fun when ALL the DOJ documents finally get realeased to actually show the FBI had spies in his campaign ordered by obama and the Dems

law broken ? Link to charges?

Links ?

Being looked into now. I didnt claim there had been charges..also cant yet charge a sitting President.

But on the surface so far doesnt look great for Trump Jr.

Going to be really fun when ALL the DOJ documents finally get realeased to actually show the FBI had spies in his campaign ordered by obama and the Dems

Might have...will be interesting listening to you all cry even if it was 100%legal and legit to do so.

Might have...will be interesting listening to you all cry even if it was 100%legal and legit to do so.

Even more fun will be watching you justify it.

Even more fun will be watching you justify it.

I will if there was legal reason to do so. At this point, with all we know, there most certainly was reason to suspect criminal activity.

I will if there was legal reason to do so. At this point, with all we know, there most certainly was reason to suspect criminal activity.

You should teach a cycling class, you're great at spinning.

:lol:

You are going blow your brains out when you see the donor list to the Clinton Foundation if you think this is relevant to anything.

We can only hope.

Wow..

You should teach a cycling class, you're great at spinning.

There is zero spin in my post.

Care to refute it?

Doubt it.

Purple unicorns dont exist.....refute it.

That's how stupid your post is... Saying there was almost certainly illegal activity going on....then asking someone to refute it.

• Like 1

Purple unicorns dont exist.....refute it.

That's how stupid your post is... Saying there was almost certainly illegal activity going on....then asking someone to refute it.

Its really not even close to what my post was.

There is plenty of evidence showing there was legal suspicion of a crime by members of the Trump campaign...and even more so by Russian agents reaching out to assist them.

Im asking someone laughing at what I said to bring anything to the table to claim otherwise.

Shonuff is in the "Guilty until Proven Innocent" camp.

Thats funny coming from the crew claiming Hillary and Obama are all guilty.

BTW...Im not a court of law...there is no presumption of innocence...especially in the face of the facts that we have seen.

Fantastic. Trump welcomed home his wife from an unexpectedly Long Hospital stay by tweeting the name Melanie.

Its really not even close to what my post was.

There is plenty of evidence showing there was legal suspicion of a crime by members of the Trump campaign...and even more so by Russian agents reaching out to assist them.

Im asking someone laughing at what I said to bring anything to the table to claim otherwise.

Why? Just because there are 19 indictments and five guilty pleas already?😂

There you have it folks. Proof that nothing, absolutely nothing will make this hack change his mind.

Eighteen months ago he called it absurd that Trump was spied on. Now he calls it justified.

Keep moving the red line of what's left of your integrity dude. It's the enabling and apathy like this that has brought us to this issue.

• Like 1

There you have it folks. Proof that nothing, absolutely nothing will make this hack change his mind.

Eighteen months ago he called it absurd that Trump was spied on. Now he calls it justified.

Keep moving the red line of what's left of your integrity dude. It's the enabling and apathy like this that has brought us to this issue.

Reality would be too much to bear for him. It would destroy everything that his liberal masters tell him to believe in. Hence, the constant moving of the goal posts.

On the FBGheys board, he was one of the first to come to HRC's defense during the email scandal, requiring everyone to prove it. When it came out that she did, indeed, do everything wrong he then put forth that he would only consider her guilty if there was an actual conviction and jail time.

I'm guessing had it come to that, he then would have moved the goalposts even further and only would have considered her guilty if her prison term was over 10+ years.

• Like 2

It's pretty focking incredible what sho is ok with.

And what is so bad that I am ok with?

Pretty sad what you all seem to be ok with out of Trump and several GOP congressmen.

It's pretty focking incredible what sho is ok with.

You have to remember that Sho, in large part, is nothing more than a tool used by his liberal masters. He is basically told what to believe by his masters and he believes it - no questions asked. So the statement really isn't what Sho is ok with, it's what a good portion of liberals in general are ok with. Most of them are nothing more than sheep, moving on to one fake outrage after another, directed by their sheep herders. Ignoring everything the same ###### their own members are doing in the process that they are supposedly outraged about.

And what is so bad that I am ok with?

Pretty sad what you all seem to be ok with out of Trump and several GOP congressmen.

You should seriously take a step back and realize what you have become.

He has no self awareness.

Or you can answer a direct question about the assertion you made.

Ive take a step back...Im the same guy I e always been relying on facts to support my opinions and positions.

You made a claim about what I am ok with...what is it I am ok with that you think is so bad. Back up your assertion.

Or you can answer a direct question about the assertion you made.

Ive take a step back...Im the same guy I e always been relying on facts to support my opinions and positions.

You made a claim about what I am ok with...what is it I am ok with that you think is so bad. Back up your assertion.

yup time time to bump the sho flew over the cuckoos nest thread.
  • Like 1

You have to remember that Sho, in large part, is nothing more than a tool used by his liberal masters. He is basically told what to believe by his masters and he believes it - no questions asked. So the statement really isn't what Sho is ok with, it's what a good portion of liberals in general are ok with. Most of them are nothing more than sheep, moving on to one fake outrage after another, directed by their sheep herders. Ignoring everything the same ###### their own members are doing in the process that they are supposedly outraged about.

spot the fock on
  • Like 1

spot the fock on

Complete and total fabricated bullshit from the gigantic troll Max.

Bot is afraid of the truth. Not surprised, he'd rather live with and for his master's lies. It's easier that way - he doesn't have to do any real critical thinking.

Jim Jones only wishes he had followers like Slobot.

Because someone gave a speech at a college graduation in Moscow?

Because someone had lunch with a Russian in NYC?

You are worse than Hitler.

Why? Just because there are 19 indictments and five guilty pleas already?

I know you are just trolling and really have no interest or ability to understand what is going on, but I'll ask anyways.

Which of those 19 indictments and guilty pleas have anything to do with the Trump campaign in 2016?

Because someone gave a speech at a college graduation in Moscow?

Because someone had lunch with a Russian in NYC?

You are worse than Hitler.

Worse than Hitler? FFS and people will applaud you for this nonsense and claim you are kicking my ass.

This post is the usual intellectually dishonest crap you always troll with. Try harder.

There is seriously nobody here who agrees with your horseschit views. Even Wiffleball isn't as looney as you. Maybe that should tell you something about whether or not you are living in reality.

There is seriously nobody here who agrees with your horseschit views. Even Wiffleball isn't as looney as you. Maybe that should tell you something about whether or not you are living in reality.

Given this has become a right wing nut job board...Im not surprised.

None of which changes that what Max posted (that eternally guy) was complete garbage and he knows it.

Given this has become a right wing nut job board...Im not surprised.

None of which changes that what Max posted (that eternally guy) was complete garbage and he knows it.

You aren’t well.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/05/20/president-trump-tweets-official-investigative-request-to-doj-forthcoming/

Sundance BOOM of facts that cannot be disputed.

President Trump Tweets Official Investigative Request To DOJ Forthcoming

Posted by sundance

Those who have followed the events over the past two years closely know what the final tweet -in a series of sequenced tweets- from President Trump indicates:

#TheBigUgly

Beginning with the confirmation of DNI Dan Coats in March 2017, a series of carefully planned sequential steps have been implemented preparing the groundwork to expose the biggest political scandal in the history of the U.S. government: You can call it a soft-coup, or you can call it politicization and weaponization of the DOJ and FBI, but the end result is the same the intentional effort to manipulate, influence, and ultimately subvert an election for the presidency of the United States.

From a series of POTUS Tweets today it would appear the Big Ugly is ignited.

Former Obama administration officials knowingly and willfully conspired with allies in strategic intelligence positions to target their political opposition.

Simultaneously, some of the same officials knowingly and willfully conspired to allow and ignore unlawful conduct, including the use of federal government agencies, by their political allies to assist the political goals of Hillary Clinton.

After a year of denying the actions were taking place; and after a year of investigative sunlight proving those actions did actually take place; the former Obama officials moved from a strategy of denial to a strategy of justification. However, at the same time as they are now justifying their conduct, they are still trying to remove the primary threat, President Donald Trump.

The Inspector General has released the draft report on the DOJ and FBI conduct in the corrupt Hillary Clinton classified email investigation. Within two weeks the draft IG report will be made public, and the full sunlight of prior DOJ and FBI conduct will become visible.

There is a strategic sequencing to the approach of President Trump and those within congress who have been investigating the same issues. Key human resources have been put into place to help expose the corruption (ex. Ezra Cohen-Watnick). Additionally, several key former Obama career officials agreed to cooperate in exposing the corruption (ex. Admiral Mike Rogers, NSA); and a few have been moved into place within the Trump administration (ex. Dana Boente).

The fraudulent story behind the DNC server is directly connected to the fraudulent story behind the vast Russian conspiracy. Recent releases from inside congressional committees have been strategically timed to coincide with this phase of exposing the Obama-Clinton-DNC scheme. {See Here}. None of this is happenstance, this is all strategically timed and coordinated.

If using intelligence assets to conduct surveillance on the Trump campaign was based on the premise of concern with Russian contacts etc. then why were John and Tony Podestas contacts with multiple foreign governments, including payments therein which were not reported, overlooked?

Why were the speaking engagements by Bill Clinton not investigated for the same reasons given to launch counterintelligence investigations against Trump campaign officials?

These issues cannot be reconciled/justified.

Only one campaign was targeted, Donald Trump. Only one campaign was under surveillance by the FBI under false and conspicuously fraudulent reasoning.

Report this ad

The IG report will lay bare the ideological motives, and the specifically designed plan, by the FBI to exonerate Hillary Clinton.

That IG report is finished. It is being reviewed prior to finalized print.

The last phase of the identified IG report is the FISA court abuse by the same government officials who weaponized the intelligence apparatus. That IG investigation has also been ongoing as an outcropping of the original January 2017 origin.

It is within this OIG investigation where the fraudulent Russian conspiracy scheme, and the exhaustive weaponization of the intelligence apparatus therein, will be revealed.

Timing is everything:

• Like 2

Facts :lol: Its a complete opinion piece from top to bottom that speculated rather than reports the facts.

Trump cant compel the DOJ to interfere in an ongoing investigation.

Facts :lol: Its a complete opinion piece from top to bottom that speculated rather than reports the facts.

Trump cant compel the DOJ to interfere in an ongoing investigation.

Drink twice

Brennan is losing his mind again and melting down on Twitter.

Have we ever seen a former Director of the CIA accuse a sitting president of destroying our democracy, on Twitter no less?

Hopefully Brennan is the first to be held accountable for his treason ,with the appropriate punishment (rope, bullet, needle, however they do it these days). He is definitely the one who is screaming the loudest.

https://twitter.com/JohnBrennan/status/998301133545312259

Senator McConnell & Speaker Ryan: If Mr. Trump continues along this disastrous path, you will bear major responsibility for the harm done to our democracy. You do a great disservice to our Nation & the Republican Party if you continue to enable Mr. Trump’s self-serving actions.
  • Like 1

Brennan is losing his mind again and melting down on Twitter.

Have we ever seen a former Director of the CIA accuse a sitting president of destroying our democracy, on Twitter no less?

Hopefully Brennan is the first to be held accountable for his treason ,with the appropriate punishment (rope, bullet, needle, however they do it these days). He is definitely the one who is screaming the loudest.

https://twitter.com/JohnBrennan/status/998301133545312259

well it is Ramadan, not suprising to see that scumbag blowing up over this.

Worse than Hitler? FFS and people will applaud you for this nonsense and claim you are kicking my ass.

This post is the usual intellectually dishonest crap you always troll with. Try harder.

Yes you get your ass handed to you on a daily basis.
  • Like 1