Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Is there anyone who doesn't hope Lonzo Ball is a total bust?

36 points, 11 assists, eight rebounds, five steals and two blocks in the Los Angeles Lakers' 103-102 win over the Philadelphia 76ers. :thumbsup:

I did'nt see him last night but I saw him play in a couple of other summer league games. My first impression is that he is a terrific passer/playmaker but his outside shooting is horrible.

I did'nt see him last night but I saw him play in a couple of other summer league games. My first impression is that he is a terrific passer/playmaker but his outside shooting is horrible.

:thumbsup:

Yea, the kid has phenomenal court awareness. His shooting is probably something that can't be fixed at this point, he'll have good nights but, he will never be consistent with that form.

I really like watching the kid play.. He also had Kobe's on last night, that was interesting, a fock you to Daddy?

Jason Kidd part II. (Which is a good thing)

He was matched up against Larry Drew last night, a guard who couldn't get PT at UNC like 5 years ago and has never been in the league. So yeah. I'm tempering my gushing over last night.

Jason Kidd part II. (Which is a good thing)

He was matched up against Larry Drew last night, a guard who couldn't get PT at UNC like 5 years ago and has never been in the league. So yeah. I'm tempering my gushing over last night.

Lonzo is going to be really good. Great size for a PG and his passing and BBIQ is off the charts. He was regarded as an excellent shooter in college. On the downside his shooting form is hideous and like virtually every rookie he's a turnstile on D at this point.

He actually looks good. Even on his 2-15 night, he made some excellent passes and looked good leading the offense. As a Sixers fan, I hope he doesn't end up being better than Fultz. Although I'm still glad they didn't take him. Because of his old man, I'd never be able to root for him.

Lonzo is going to be really good. Great size for a PG and his passing and BBIQ is off the charts. He was regarded as an excellent shooter in college. On the downside his shooting form is hideous and like virtually every rookie he's a turnstile on D at this point.

I'm a little shocked he's made it this far shooting like that.

It's just wrong in so many ways. As a right handed player, he sets the ball on the left side of his head before release. This robs him of power, makes the shot non-linear, adds unwanted muscle tension and completely destroys accuracy.

He's really done well in spite of himself.

I'm a little shocked he's made it this far shooting like that.

It's just wrong in so many ways. As a right handed player, he sets the ball on the left side of his head before release. This robs him of power, makes the shot non-linear, adds unwanted muscle tension and completely destroys accuracy.

He's really done well in spite of himself.

Both of his brothers shoot like that too. Probably something their retarded dad taught them.

I sort of wished the celts drafted the kid :(

Instead of a 3-4 tweener / ISO scorer who is destine to be another Duke bust?

:(

Instead of a 3-4 tweener / ISO scorer who is destine to be another Duke bust?

:(

no, instead of lil Isaiah :(

2 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Fire sale at Big Baller.

https://sports.yahoo.com/do-5-clearance-big-baller-brand-tshirts-spell-the-official-end-of-la-var-balls-brand-235326289.html

Sorry 90'sbaby.  You're a solid guy, but were way off on this one.  

And this crap is still overpriced.

This guy needs to just go away