Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Seth Rich murdered by the dnc?

Actually, right now, I"m laughing at the SOS routine everytime the blade gets too close to Trump's neck;

His supporters start whipping out the oldest nothing burger shiit like Whitewater, Lewinski, Seth Rich, etc...

Can't believe more people don't realize that Vincent Foster's body was never seen. That's because he's still alive and doing "black op wetwork" for the Clinton Illuminati.

Now, on to Travel Gate. It was secretly used as a transport network for Uranium Two.

So I'll mark you down for robbery gone bad. Got it.

So far DNC has raised $50,000 for information leading to the arrest of Seth. Oh wait, that was Assange.

Assange - $50,000

DNC - zero focks given

Memba when OJ offered a reward for the real killer? 😁

You'll never guess, but democrats are saying Russia planted fake news.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/russian-intel-planted-fake-report-that-seth-rich-was-killed-by-assassins-working-for-clinton

There is zero reason for wikileaks to lie about where they got the DNCs criminal emails.

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/russian-intel-planted-fake-report-that-seth-rich-was-killed-by-assassins-working-for-clinton

There is zero reason for wikileaks to lie about where they got the DNCs criminal emails.

The left is really torn on this one. If the Russians planted fake news then the killers were almost certainly black druggies. Bottom line is they don't want the killers found.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Mueller didn't even investigate how Wikileaks got them. They never inspected the servers. Never interviewed Assange.  

The so called "investigation" was a joke. He didn't investigate sh!t. 

• Thanks 1

Any breaks in this case? You would think in a city with cameras everywhere something would have been found. 

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Is this the Dems trying to get out in front of Assange possibly testifying or someone coming forth with information about Crowdstrike (Huber/Horowitz)?

27 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

You fellas really are precious. I take back anything I ever thought of you. 

Funny coming from you. Has there been one Anti-Trump conspiracy you haven't fell for?

:doh:

The lack of self-awareness some of you folks possess is astronomical.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Anything lately? Overheard some buzz this morning. Can't find it though. Little help? 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anything lately? Overheard some buzz this morning. Can't find it though. Little help? 

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/07/15/lawsuit-claims-julian-assange-confirmed-dnc-emails-received-from-seth-rich-not-a-russian-hack/

A rather stunning report from Gateway Pundit outlines information contained within a lawsuit filing.  The lawsuit, filed by Businessman Ed Butowsky, alleges Wikileaks founder Julian Assange confirmed to Fox News analyst Ellen Ratner that the DNC leaked emails were received from Seth Rich and his brother Aaron.

Podesta: "I'm definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it."

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Nothing to flee here folks. Move along. We are going to find out the source of those leaks someday. And I would bet it wasn't the Russians. The Russians would gladly take credit if they did.  Thanks FF

Interesting timing on this with Big Dik Mueller scheduled to testify in a few days.

Remember, he claims that some random dude from Eastern Europe hacked the DNC on behalf of the Russian government, and left a breadcrumb trail directly to the Kremlin 

In other Mueller news, a federal judge revealed that Mueller never actually provided any evidence of the Russian Twitter trolls colluding with the Russian government. 

Hillary and the DNC are trying to track down Seth Rich's hit men, they might have another job for them. 

I am about 50/50 on Mueller confessing everything (Russia/FISA/Special Prosecutor was all a scam to remove Trump) or Mueller being a no show (illness, sudden heart attack, Arkancide)

I would imagine between Epstein's blackmail files being in the Feds hands and the Russians hacked the DNC story falling apart, there are swarms of quakes rippling through D.C. at this point.

Going on 4 years and no movement in this investigation, despite a hefty reward. Hmmm. 

Sooooo, turns out the FBI has had Seth Rich’s laptop in their possession for four years, and have lied about it. Now why would the FBI  be involved in a run of the mill street robbery gone wrong, like we e been told? The DC police is (not) investigating this. And why would they lie about it? I guess we will find out soon. Lots of stuff going on these past few days with the FBI.  Weird. Who opened the vault? 

• Haha 1

On 5/16/2017 at 5:46 AM, drobeski said:

Sure looking that way. Russia Russia Russia :cry: is all just a cover up of their dirty deeds. (Which has been predicted and indicated by real news sources.)

Scumbags will be brought to light soon and fake Russia news stories to deflect will not make the truth go away.

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

Looking like another win

Just now, drobeski said:

Looking like another win

It’s like you can see the future. Nice work. 

On 12/10/2020 at 6:35 PM, drobeski said:

Looking like another win

I'm pretty sure we lost.

The FBI was forced to release their documents on the Seth Rich murder. It’s heavily redacted. A couple a three questions: 

1) Why did they have to be forced via a foia? 
2) Why all the redactions? Pages and pages of redactions for a simple robbery/murder? 
3) Why was the FBI involved at all? It’s just a run of the mill street robbery gone wrong where the victim is shot in the back and has his watch, cash, phone and wallet on him when the police get there? 

Muh conspiracy nuts. GTFO. Something is up with this and you’re a fool if you think otherwise. 

On 4/25/2021 at 10:43 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

The FBI was forced to release their documents on the Seth Rich murder. It’s heavily redacted. A couple a three questions: 

1) Why did they have to be forced via a foia? 
2) Why all the redactions? Pages and pages of redactions for a simple robbery/murder? 
3) Why was the FBI involved at all? It’s just a run of the mill street robbery gone wrong where the victim is shot in the back and has his watch, cash, phone and wallet on him when the police get there? 

Muh conspiracy nuts. GTFO. Something is up with this and you’re a fool if you think otherwise. 

More info released.  Redacted of course. Again, why so much info for a robbery gone wrong? 

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Again, why so much info for a robbery gone wrong? 

Weird.  You know as well as I do that metro sized PD detectives ain't spending much time on a simple robbery gone wrong.

43 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Weird.  You know as well as I do that metro sized PD detectives ain't spending much time on a simple robbery gone wrong.

Never mind the FBI having thousands of pages on it and redacting so much.  

6 years and nothing. Not a single break in the case. Sure. 

On 12/28/2019 at 2:39 PM, Filthy Fernadez said:

Q finally confirmed that

Wait I thought the GC had no idea what Q was?