Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

Why Your Team Sucks

Haven't read it yet but it should be a good one today cuz it's the LIONS

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2017-detroit-lions-1798382848

Well damn the very first picture says it all LOL

Stafford 5-46 against winning teams? Is that stat right?

All this time I thought Newbie was an Eagles fan, not a Lions fan... :dunno:

Sour puss :mad:

Some of them are very funny. That one didn't have any humor.

Some of them are very funny. That one didn't have any humor.

Have to agree, even the comments aren't very good on this one.

Until the day you people die (and its coming soon; Ive seen the way you eat), you will be stuck with Beav calling isolation plays with his 10th-string back on third and 5, and Capers orchestrating a defense that only looks good against any offense that cant play offense.

Made me laugh

Did some disgruntled Eagle fan write that shite?

That was crap.........not even close to being brilliant or funny, just crap

Wasn't exactly knee slapping - but he was dead on about Garrett... His ass needs to go.

28-3!!! Only the Pats are left after today

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2017-atlanta-falcons-1799949492

Most important, the team has moved into its new stadium. Ah yes, the House That 28-3 Built. Sponsored by Mercedes! Because the Germans ALSO know a thing or two about lost momentum.

:lol:

I wouldnt take a piss on Kyle Shanahan to save him if he was crawling out of Andre Risons house.

:lol:

The Prototypical pats fan...

While the Pats were down 28-3, I told my buddy at a bar that I simply hoped they could reduce the lead so it was not a blow out. As the Pats edged their way back, I continued to drink heavily (beer and Jager). Suddenly they tied it and was on. I proceeded to get back to talking and ramp it up 10x (I probably said some racist , I am not even sure) to the point where my friends were visibly uncomfortable (as my gf told me the following day). When they scored the TD, I stood up on the table and gave two middle fingers to the three different tables (possibly 12 people in total, women included) I had been squawking at all game. It honestly looked like Conor McGregor and the bullshit he pulls in press conferences, except for the fact that I am slightly overweight and nobody finds me intimidating.

Suddenly one of the guys I had flipped off grabbed my legs and pulled me down to the table. Punches were thrown. Four other gentlemen joined in the beat down. It was a flurry of blood and beer. I got royally up. Of the five friends I came with, only two jumped in to help me. The other three were likely embarrassed of me and thought I deserved it, or they are just pussies. I cant decide. I am pretty sure my girlfriend thinks less of me to this day.

Anyways, Pats won. Life is good. My face eventually healed. My friends are , but I cannot do any better, so it.

I can certainly add to the Panthers that for some God Forsaken reason the front office thinks it is OK to carry 2 Kickers into Game 1. :doh: