Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

Why Your Team Sucks

But if youre a Bengals fan still pining for the teams signature touch of consistent nincompoopery, rest assured that Pacman Jones DID tell a cop to suck his d1ck this offseason. The stability warms my heart

But if youre a Bengals fan still pining for the teams signature touch of consistent nincompoopery, rest assured that Pacman Jones DID tell a cop to suck his d1ck this offseason. The stability warms my heart

This article had laughing so much I ended up calling a patient Joe Mixon earlier lol

Bahahahaha my Bills are today's target, I died reading this :overhead:

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2017-buffalo-bills-1797677209

"Now that Rex has been pushed out, they can go back to their standard process of hiring faceless coordinator after faceless coordinator and churning out nondescript seven-win seasons while being terminally unable to find a superstar quarterback. Those four AFC titles and Super Bowl appearances? Theyre gone. Vanished. Theyve been buried under the permafrost. Itll take another interglacial cycle to uncover them. As long as I live, these poor bastards and their inbred fans will serve as fresh kibble for New England. Meanwhile, Tom Brady will shoot himself up with beet juice and play until hes 106. You people are ruined."

:clap:

Our fans jump through tables in the same parking lot where they were conceived.

:overhead:

The last time I went to a Bills game, a girl started herself on fire.

My friends and I were enjoying a tailgate with a nice-sized fire, when a bunch of very drunk teenagers stumble through. One of the girls stops to take a selfie with one of the guys (damn kids), and walks directly into our fire pit. Several of us shout, “Hey! Look out, you’re in the fire!” No response. More shouting. Again, no response. I walk up to the girl and yell directly in her face, “YOU ARE STANDING IN THE FIRE RIGHT NOW.” She smiles and slurs, “That’s OK, he’s my cousin.”

I still can’t figure out what she thought I said.

:overhead: This Bills edition is probably the most spot on and least exaggerated yet. Bills tailgate is indeed the twilight zone.

:overhead: This Bills edition is probably the most spot on and least exaggerated yet. Bills tailgate is indeed the twilight zone.

This is the truth, I've seen some wild sh1t at Bills tailgates :D

The comments sections for every one of these articles (except for maybe the Browns’) are a nauseating display of football privilege. “Our coach is an idiot!” “We always lose the game right at the end!” “Our quarterback is inconsistent!” If you’ve seen your team play a playoff game on a high definition television, kindly shut the up.

For Bunny, the Saints are up today:

GUMBO GUMBO GUMBO GUMBO GUMBO GUMBO LOOKS LIKE A GOOD DAY FOR SQUIRREL HUNTIN’ GUMBO GUMBO GUMBO

:lol:

These articles are outstanding! The Iggles are next up and I can't wait.

These articles are outstanding! The Iggles are next up and I can't wait.

:pointstosky:

Bahahahaha my Bills are today's target, I died reading this :overhead:

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2017-buffalo-bills-1797677209

"Now that Rex has been pushed out, they can go back to their standard process of hiring faceless coordinator after faceless coordinator and churning out nondescript seven-win seasons while being terminally unable to find a superstar quarterback. Those four AFC titles and Super Bowl appearances? Theyre gone. Vanished. Theyve been buried under the permafrost. Itll take another interglacial cycle to uncover them. As long as I live, these poor bastards and their inbred fans will serve as fresh kibble for New England. Meanwhile, Tom Brady will shoot himself up with beet juice and play until hes 106. You people are ruined."

:clap:

So many good comments it is hard to pick one. I present this for the enjoyment of the bored:

Jacob:

You would think a week 2 loss to the Jets at the hands of Ryan Fitzpatrick and his 374 passing yards would be the most disappointing part of my day - but no, that was expected.

That honour was bestowed upon Kenny from Tonawanda, who walked into a lower concourse restroom in the 3rd quarter with a tray of food containing three burgers, a sausage and fries (100% for himself) and proceeded to place it not on top of the urinal - which would have been fairly disgusting but at least respectable - but underneath (?!?!) the urinals, which 20 overweight Western New Yorkers were pissing into. I watched in horror as the collective sprays from a group of fat, sweaty drunks in Zubaz pants soaked Kenny’s sausage bun moments before he drove that into his mouth.

People in Buffalo can’t even eat and piss properly. All hope is lost for this urine soaked sausage of a franchise.

:thumbsup:

Was at that game. Dont remember much. This is part of the reasob why buffalo doesnt get primetime games. People show up 3 days before or 7am on sundays. A thursday nighter that doesnt change.

This guy is spot on. Everything he's written is fact. How he knows is scary. Looking forward to his comments on the top five.

Cant believe they haven't gotten to the Lions yet.... :lol:

To be fair, that will likely be a huge article. He needs time to get together all the reasons that the Lions suck.

• Like 1

They're going off last seasons records.

What to say about the lions... They are cursed with bad management. /Article

Dain didn't draft them -_-

The Colts are up today

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2017-indianapolis-colts-1797889404

"Do the Colts stock their training table with lymphoma? Every year the storyline is Can the Colts protect Andrew Luck? and the answer is always no. This man will be retired and studying Louis Kahn coffee table books by 2019."

:D

:D

Didn't enjoy the comments as much, although the one about focking up the "Rise Up Red Sea" chant is something only an astute fan would notice at a game.

No thank you. What has Arizona ever given America? Tent prisons? Double-headed scorpions? Late-stage melanoma? Janet Leigh dead in a hotel shower? Senators who only pretend to be rebellious? Forty BILLION guns? Copper mines (Copper: The Fourth Place Metal)? Cacti?

He says this like this is a bad thing. :dunno:

Pretty accurate.

Still shocked no lions yet

I know right? Its almost like they did it in order of record from last season...

1. Cleveland Browns

2. San Francisco 49ers

3. Chicago Bears

4. Jacksonville Jaguars

5. Tennessee Titans from Los Angeles Rams

6. New York Jets

7. Los Angeles Chargers

8. Carolina Panthers

9. Cincinnati Bengals

10. Buffalo Bills

11. New Orleans Saints

12. Cleveland Browns from Philadelphia Eagles

13. Arizona Cardinals

14. Philadelphia Eagles from Minnesota Vikings

15. Indianapolis Colts

16. Baltimore Ravens

17. Washington Redskins

18. Tennessee Titans

19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

20. Denver Broncos

21. Detroit Lions

22. Miami Dolphins

23. New York Giants

24. Oakland Raiders

25. Houston Texans

26. Seattle Seahawks

27. Kansas City Chiefs

28. Dallas Cowboys

29. Green Bay Packers

30. Pittsburgh Steelers

31. Atlanta Falcons

32. New Orleans Saints from New England Patriots

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Broncos are next and then the lions...

The Broncos suck

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2017-denver-broncos-1798341694

Also, if you ride from DIA to downtown, there is NOTHING along the way. Its as if downtown Denver was erected three days ago. Its bizarre. You got all this empty space between the city and the airport. Why didnt you build the airport next to the city instead of 87 miles away?

This is so true, I went to Denver a few years ago and it's like 30 miles of absolutely nothing between the airport and downtown.

The Broncos suck

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2017-denver-broncos-1798341694

This is so true, I went to Denver a few years ago and it's like 30 miles of absolutely nothing between the airport and downtown.

In fairness, they moved the airport to out there. Like every other idiot population, the original airport was in the middle of BFE - and morons built right up to the edge of it. - Then BITCHED like they were there first. So, they moved it. - And the inevitable building is occurring. But this time, they bought a crapload of land. Still, give it ten years and HOAs will be filing EPA and other complaints.

But yeah, no shiit - it takes 45 minutes just to get OFF the airport grounds.

Proud Lions fan here... ur, Lions fan h... well, um... yeah, I got nothing.

Proud Lions fan here... ur, Lions fan h... well, um... yeah, I got nothing.

It's funny when I travel for work and people start talking football. They ask me who's my team and I say the Lions and they get this weird look on their face like, why? The lions are so bad nobody even thinks about them. The only time the rest of the nation thinks about the Lions is on Thanksgiving day when they thank the lord above that their team isn't the Lions. The cloest team is Cleveland but even they have had WAY more success than the Lions over the last 50 years.

When another teams fan see Detroit on the schedule 98% will mark that as a W for their team. At least when the browns are bad they are bad enough to get a good draft pick. Most of the time the lions can't even suck bad enough to get a top pick well other than...

0-16