Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

6000 White Nationalists storm Charlottesville, VA

It's not their job to stop them from "spreading their hatred". You are once again calling for suppressing the opposition via force. That's the very definition of fascism.

The hatred of other americans is something I will always support the oppression of. :thumbsup:

I think they were definitely overwhelmed by the numbers...as well as people showing up armed the way they were and with shields and helmets and almost like body armor for some.

And yeah...even ask for National Guard/Fed help if need be.

I think we can agree we hope this crap calms the hell down. No good comes out of that.

The governor had the national guard on stand by. Should've called them in after Friday night torch march.

• Like 1

22 pages in and this is where we're at. JFC

Almost a week in and this is where the entire country is at. That's why our branches of the military, democrats, and republican senators/congressman have spoken out against Trump's actions and words. He's trying to make the hateful Nazis and those fighting hatred and promoting equality in the same basket. JFC. lolol

Sis Trump ever decide to call and offer condolences to the murdered American's parents?

Opposing hatred of other americans is something I will always support the oppression of. :thumbsup:

That's exactly what they want.

Goober nazi wannabes are polishing their clubs all over America now.

If they had had a rally and it was ignored and scorned, they'd stay in the hole they crawled from.

Now? There's gonna be sh!t all over the country.

Who do you think was more at fault in Charlottsville? The white supremacist/Neo-Nazis, or the group there to stop them in spreading their hatred?

So no links to me hating blacks, Jews or gays. Just a weak ass attempt at a gotcha question. Pathetic.

Opposing hatred of other americans is something I will always support the oppression of. :thumbsup:

Congrats :thumbsup: you are the moral police. Just like Adolf Hitler thought he was the moral police. You spew hatred and vile shitt in here constantly. You're no better.

I'm with KSB. Clear an area for both sides to get together and work things out. Unemployment rates should go down even more.

So no links to me hating blacks, Jews or gays. Just a weak ass attempt at a gotcha question. Pathetic.

If you are afraid to answer, it's because you know it will provide the link you're asking for. Coward. :wave:

If they had had a rally and it was ignored and scorned, they'd stay in the hole they crawled from.

God damn perfectly said. :cheers:

Congrats :thumbsup: you are the moral police. Just like Adolf Hitler thought he was the moral police. You spew hatred and vile shitt in here constantly. You're no better.

Fock off, pussie. If me being against hating blacks, jews, and gays makes me the moral police, then I wear it proudly. Just like you wear the white robe proudly.

Exactly. And don't tell me the BLM/Antifa don't hate the white supremacists/KKK, which, by Newbie's logic means someone should be suppressing any gathering of those groups...Classic circle jerk.

It's not their job to stop them from "spreading their hatred". You are once again calling for suppressing the opposition via force. That's the very definition of fascism.

You're way over his head.

If you are afraid to answer, it's because you know it will provide the link you're asking for. Coward. :wave:

Links to me hating blacks, Jews and gays. Cmon liar. One link.

Links to me hating blacks, Jews and gays. Cmon liar. One link.

Avoiding the question. I rest my case. Racist

Avoiding the question. I rest my case. Racist

One little link. Cmon liar.

Fock off, pussie. If me being against hating blacks, jews, and gays makes me the moral police, then I wear it proudly. Just like you wear the white robe proudly.

Good one. I hate the same shitt you do, but it's not my job to violently suppress what other Americans think. It empowers them. You keep up the good fight, Adolf.

Well put.

These fockers couldn't scrape together a couple hundred for that Charlottesville rally...........now they've gotten a voice and it will be game on.

Good one. I hate the same shitt you do, but it's not my job to violently suppress what other Americans think. It empowers them. You keep up the good fight, Adolf.

He's so clueless. He supports ANTIFA, he supports BLM, two terrible hate groups. What a hypocrite.

You guys are having a cute little campfire? Awesome, we brought a drum of gasoline. Mind if we join?

If history has taught us one valuable lesson, it's what a good idea it is to ignore Nazis! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

He's so clueless. He supports ANTIFA, he supports BLM, two terrible hate groups. What a hypocrite.

What's funny or hypocritical about his stance, is his terrorist stance. Don't offend Muslims via a travel ban, calling terrorist Islamic radicals, because it could create more terrorists. Yet he has the exact opposite view on racists. Violently oppose them, ban their marches, shout them down, etc. Won't that help create more? By his own logic, he's helping create more racists. Seems hypocritical :dunno:

• Like 1

What's funny or hypocritical about his stance, is his terrorist stance. Don't offend Muslims via a travel ban, calling terrorist Islamic radicals, because it could create more terrorists. Yet he has the exact opposite view on racists. Violently oppose them, ban their marches, shout them down, etc. Won't that help create more? By his own logic, he's helping create more racists. Seems hypocritical :dunno:

:thumbsup:

link. Come on. One little link. Bwahaha.

If history has taught us one valuable lesson, it's what a good idea it is to ignore Nazis! :thumbsup:

This is hardly the Brownshirt storm troopers of the thirties. These are a bunch of inbred fockrards with tiki torches.

The FBI should damn well be monitoring them. And I'm sure they are. But meeting them at the barricades to do war in the streets is helping them.

I guarantee that recruitment is way up for them this week. I guarantee that sites like stormfront.org are getting new traffic.

Dear God. If you want us to impeach Donald Trump, give us a sign. Like, blot out the sun....Anytime in the next week. Thanks, Americans

This is hardly the Brownshirt storm troopers of the thirties. These are a bunch of inbred fockrards with tiki torches.

The FBI should damn well be monitoring them. And I'm sure they are. But meeting them at the barricades to do war in the streets is helping them.

I guarantee that recruitment is way up for them this week. I guarantee that sites like stormfront.org are getting new traffic.

It was half a joke, but only half. Brownshirt troopers of the thirties didn't start out as brownshirt troopers of the thirties. They started out as a bunch of losers in a beerhall in the 20's. The internet is a pretty focking big beerhall.

I don't know what the answer is, but I'm not sure that ignoring them and just trusting they will go away is it (but you're right that meeting them in the streets with clubs probably isn't either). I would question the recruitment angle though. I think for a lot of these guys - many who are literally just kids - ###### got pretty real pretty fast. I don't know if you saw the video but it's pretty comical;

Also the one of tough guy Cry-stopher Cantwell;

He's scared of getting curb-stomped by Chelsea Manning. Focking clown. :lol:

It was half a joke, but only half. Brownshirt troopers of the thirties didn't start out as brownshirt troopers of the thirties. They started out as a bunch of losers in a beerhall in the 20's. The internet is a pretty focking big beerhall.

I don't know what the answer is, but I'm not sure that ignoring them and just trusting they will go away is it (but you're right that meeting them in the streets with clubs probably isn't either). I would question the recruitment angle though. I think for a lot of these guys - many who are literally just kids - ###### got pretty real pretty fast. I don't know if you saw the video but it's pretty comical;

He's scared of Chelsea Manning. :lol:

Groups like this thrive on chaos and turmoil.

Hitler rose to power in turmoil.

Fortunately, our economy is doing to well for these groups to gain real traction. Which is the main difference between us and 1930's Germany.

But I guarantee a bunch of disaffected racists got a hard on from Charlottesville and are becoming more active.

You don't have to ignore them, but imo trying to silence them with violence isn't the answer. Hold counter rallies that are peaceful. Education is huge, but it's got to start at home. You'll never eliminate racism and hate groups. Violence begets violence.

You don't have to ignore them, but imo trying to silence them with violence isn't the answer. Hold counter rallies that are peaceful. Education is huge, but it's got to start at home. You'll never eliminate racism and hate groups. Violence begets violence.

Agreed. :thumbsup:

Groups like this thrive on chaos and turmoil.

Hitler rose to power in turmoil.

Fortunately, our economy is doing to well for these groups to gain real traction. Which is the main difference between us and 1930's Germany.

But I guarantee a bunch of disaffected racists got a hard on from Charlottesville and are becoming more active.

Sure, but I would also guarantee that a lot of poser internet clowns who aren't really racist and are just trying to be edgy while hanging out in their parents' basement are now thinking "You know maybe this isn't such a good idea..."

Who do you think was more at fault in Charlottsville? The white supremacist/Neo-Nazis, or the group there to stop them in spreading their hatred?

How were they possibly going to accomplish that without breaking the law?

Wow.

Will you post here from the next counter protest?

Almost a week in and this is where the entire country is at. That's why our branches of the military, democrats, and republican senators/congressman have spoken out against Trump's actions and words. He's trying to make the hateful Nazis and those fighting hatred and promoting equality in the same basket. JFC. lolol

Sis Trump ever decide to call and offer condolences to the murdered American's parents?

Yes he did. She thanked him. Keep up.

Wait -

If we stop the Brown shirts, who'll deliver my Amazon stuff?? :huh:

Drones. It's all good. :thumbsup:

Can we agree that Tuba Trolling Nazis/White Supremacist like people is funny?

That bald Cantwell pussie was the ring leader on the documentary the other night. Talking SOOOO tough. Showing off his guns. Telling people that they are prepared for violence. Even saying that the girl was killed because she was stupid and not paying attention and the guy driving the car only rammed into the protesters because he was scared and being threatened. Now he had hundreds of people wanting to beat his ass and he's whimpering like 12th Man when he's not behind his computer. He is one guy I hope to see an obituary of very soon.

Yep. 1st amendment was created to expose ideas and let them succeed or fail in the open. New fascists like nj, sho and their ilk need a civics class.

That bald Cantwell pussie was the ring leader on the documentary the other night. Talking SOOOO tough. Showing off his guns. Telling people that they are prepared for violence. Even saying that the girl was killed because she was stupid and not paying attention and the guy driving the car only rammed into the protesters because he was scared and being threatened. Now he had hundreds of people wanting to beat his ass and he's whimpering like 12th Man when he's not behind his computer.

Yeah, you have to know the whole story to get how comical that really is. :thumbsup: