Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

The ***Official*** Greatest Toys of All Time Draft

this woulda been a good thread if it were just about old toys. why ya have to gay everything up with a draft???????

Plus it's like the slowest draft ever. That should be the next draft, naming things slower than this draft.

1:1 - Molasses

1:2 - A Snail

• Like 1

And can we keep page one, post one updated? It's a bit much to sort through this mess.

And can we keep page one, post one updated? It's a bit much to sort through this mess.

It is and has been.

It is and has been.

1. TBBOM: LEGO's

2. edjr: GI Joes.....Star Wars Action Figures

3. KSB: Barbie.....Transformers

4. Bunny: Hot Wheels.....Slip-N-Slide

5. Cruzer: Monopoly......Atari

6. TommyG: Erector Set....Magic 8 Ball

7. Sux: Big Wheel....Skateboard

8. tantastic: He-Man....Super Soaker

Well then the thread title is wrong, you say TBBOM is on the clock. Or is this not a serpentine draft? Seems to me tantastic is on the clock. You probably have each waiting on the other one.

1. TBBOM: LEGO's

2. edjr: GI Joes.....Star Wars Action Figures

3. KSB: Barbie.....Transformers

4. Bunny: Hot Wheels.....Slip-N-Slide

5. Cruzer: Monopoly......Atari

6. TommyG: Erector Set....Magic 8 Ball

7. Sux: Big Wheel....Skateboard

8. tantastic: He-Man....Super Soaker

Well then the thread title is wrong, you say TBBOM is on the clock. Or is this not a serpentine draft? Seems to me tantastic is on the clock. You probably have each waiting on the other one.

Just follow the picks. Who only has one pick? I thought it was fairly easy to follow but I'll add it a different way as well. :huh:

If PoColts was involved in this his first rounder would have been "Appliance box left out in front of the neighbors house on garbage day."

That's not cool, you cannot just name toys like that.

Wii didn't put you in charge of this Operation. :nono:

Story time.

I played baseball in H.S. and softball after college....up until now even. For a few years I was also Player/Coach. It would infuriate me when I'd have players sign up to play but only make like two or three games the whole season. To the point we had to forfeit a game or two because not enough players would show up. Not only is that not cool to our teammates but its unfair to the other team too. I had a team meeting / email saying as much and a few of the guys whined and moaned about how busy their life was....etc.....etc. As if nobody else had a job and a family and other stuff. I told them, "If you can't make softball....DON'T SIGN UP FOR SOFTBALL!@#!"

Don't make commitments you cannot keep, plain and simple. We could have gotten other players in your stead.

So Bunny.........If you can't make softball....DON'T SIGN UP FOR SOFTBALL!@#!

Stop with drama. BUB. I might go on a bender and not post for a day or 3. If the NY Football Giants lose tonight I might just do that.

:cheers:

I have a killer sleeper.

Much like in the 2003 NFL Draft with the Minnesota Vikings, you take to long (half a day), you get skipped. :P

http://www.espn.com/nfldraft/columnist?id=1545117

Yeah but you do realize we are a bunch of misfits on a low rent message bored call the Geek Club right ? Not the NFL.

This could take 3 weeks and I wouldn't be upset.

:lol:

Story time.

I played baseball in H.S. and softball after college....up until now even. For a few years I was also Player/Coach. It would infuriate me when I'd have players sign up to play but only make like two or three games the whole season. To the point we had to forfeit a game or two because not enough players would show up. Not only is that not cool to our teammates but its unfair to the other team too. I had a team meeting / email saying as much and a few of the guys whined and moaned about how busy their life was....etc.....etc. As if nobody else had a job and a family and other stuff. I told them, "If you can't make softball....DON'T SIGN UP FOR SOFTBALL!@#!"

Don't make commitments you cannot keep, plain and simple. We could have gotten other players in your stead.

I have a similar story, except it was wiffleball.

Story time.

Chess. Biotech.mom has stage 4 dementia and had more important things to deal with.

Yeah, I enjoy the adult game of chess too.

I was taught at 5. As a child. Sorry you were taught checkers at Cracker Barrel while Mom wandered the popirai section.

Sorry about your mom Bunny. :(

Do you need somebody to take over your team so you don't have to worry about something as stupid as this draft?

Ok wait.

GoColts pulled this maneuver in a Geek Of The Year contest a few years ago and it worked. The "Woe is Me" play that garners sympathy votes.

I see you Bunny. That's a veteran move.

Ok wait.

GoColts pulled this maneuver in a Geek Of The Year contest a few years ago and it worked. The "Woe is Me" play that garners sympathy votes.

I see you Bunny. That's veteran move.

:dunno:

Ok wait.

I see you Bunny. That's veteran move.

:dunno:

Sorry about your mom Bunny. :(

Do you need somebody to take over your team so you don't have to worry about something as stupid as this draft?

I picked chess.

I have a similar story, except it was wiffleball.

I have a similar story, except it was tonka toys.