Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Differing political views with your spouse

Wife was always a democrat till Obamacare was implemented. Paying double for healthcare and fawking the middle class turned her. It was a fun transition to watch.

What about her transition from your d!ck to another dudes d!ck?

Mobb is on the sauce tonight, good for you buddy, you seem like a miserable sob. Glad you can get some release.

She didn't miss a beat. :wub:

veto!

My wife doesn't know much about US politics and we don't discuss it much. Sometimes things come up where China has disputes over the Ratsass Islands or Taiwan or Hong Kong or Tibet and she always takes China's side.

She's a huge racist on behalf of Chinese and white people. She wonders why Europe simply allows itself to get overrun with trouble-making immigrants and why the US doesn't just kill all the black people causing all the problems. Then she loves Japanese food, products, etc but focking hates Japan.

My wife doesn't know much about US politics and we don't discuss it much. Sometimes things come up where China has disputes over the Ratsass Islands or Taiwan or Hong Kong or Tibet and she always takes China's side.

She's a huge racist on behalf of Chinese and white people. She wonders why Europe simply allows itself to get overrun with trouble-making immigrants and why the US doesn't just kill all the black people causing all the problems. Then she loves Japanese food, products, etc but focking hates Japan.

God I hate listening to Chinese people try to talk politics.

My aunt (from Taiwan) was supposed to come visit last year. We were gonna meet in Beijing.

She spent a while in Taiwan. Then found out she couldn't get into china, because of visa issues.

When I came into work the next Monday, all the Chinese ladies asked if I had fun in Beijing. I said I didn't go. They all asked why.

I said "apparently my aunt couldn't fly from Taiwan to china. Needed a visa. I thought you guys said Taiwan was a part of china?"

"It is."

"But she is a Taiwanese citizen. Why could she not enter the rest of china without a visa? Why does she have a different passport?"

They quickly stopped asking questions. I love to Fock with them. Like how there is the "InterNational and HK and Taiwan" terminal at the airport.

When I was interviewing for that history teaching gig, I noticed all the maps had been torn out of the text, because it shows Taiwan as a separate country.

The "mao" conversation is always fun too.

"Mao was a great man. He made china strong."

"Oh really? Ask your grandfather. Oh, you can't, cause mao killed him? Hmmm..."

Fock him. He's said worse to me. Dude is a drunk focking loser.

What have I said disparing to you? You just got butt fawking hurt by the truth about your savior in lies who fawked the middle class health care system and a myriad of other problems you choose to ignore because of your hatred of those who think different than you.

Loser? You don't really know me. But I enjoy the fact that you think you do. God I love internet tough guys. Kisses!

She didn't miss a beat. :wub:

Glad she caught you. You seem like a guilt free kind of guy. Those white guilt puddings like Mobb would slobber and buy bleach on their walk of shame home to wash the little black ring from their fruit of the loom whitey tidys after snap towell time after I fawk them in the ass and send them home to mama.

Leaving a mark is easy Mobb.

What have I said disparing to you? You just got butt fawking hurt by the truth about your savior in lies who fawked the middle class health care system and a myriad of other problems you choose to ignore because of your hatred of those who think different than you.

Loser? You don't really know me. But I enjoy the fact that you think you do. God I love internet tough guys. Kisses!

I know you're the type of guy that lacks a shred of self respect, and would rather wallow in self pity and booze than take control of your life. That's all I need to know. But, by all means, keep up the happy drunk charade. You have everyone fooled!

When I was interviewing for that history teaching gig, I noticed all the maps had been torn out of the text, because it shows Taiwan as a separate country.

Oh, good grief.

I buy map puzzles for my kids. All of them before their third birthday could put together, the US, Europe, Asia, Africa, and China. Someday, if you ever get out here, I'll have the little one show you how good she is. When I first saw the Asia map puzzle had China and Taiwan different colors, I smirked.

I know you're the type of guy that lacks a shred of self respect, and would rather wallow in self pity and booze than take control of your life. That's all I need to know. But, by all means, keep up the happy drunk charade. You have everyone fooled!

Guess I have one less to fool.

Seriously, if you have to declare yourself an alpha online, you're a beta.

Sorry.

You are a gamma male for even responding to him, I guess that makes me a Delta male for responding to you.

At least it is better than a zeta male.

You are a gamma male for even responding to him, I guess that makes me a Delta male for responding to you.

Stop it. You're confusing me.

Even Urban Dictionary doesn't know WTF you're talking about: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Zeta

My wife is a little more conservativr than me, but she's not very active or vocal about it, so there's not much political discussion in my house. Well, except for when she gives me sh!t for voting 3rd party, or I give her sh!t for not voting in off-year elections.

Talking politics with family is like talking politics here or anywhere else.

A complete and utter waste of time

But talking Golf, that's where it's at.

This. I think it's sad that people let politics wreck friendships and relationships.

Omega? :dunno: