Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Las Vegas Conspiracy Theory Thread

Im not saying there wasnt gunfire from the 32nd floor. Im saying its been proven there were multiple sources from a coordinated attack.

and what does that have to do with what I said? Answer the questions. Who's behind all of this? The government?

http://yournewswire.com/las-vegas-video-multiple-shootes/

Its simply been confirmed multiple times by multiple sources that this was a coordinated attack from multiple floors. This video clearly shows 4th floor fire. This is busted wide open.

Well s*** yeah. I mean all those kids that didn't actually die at Sandy Hook are like 5 years older now. There's a small army of people with nothing better to do.

and what does that have to do with what I said? Answer the questions. Who's behind all of this? The government?

Whos behind this? Well, lets see, people made untold millions on gun stocks and sales today. I donno Im not a mastermind. I just see facts. Theres more to the story than whats being reported and the killer doesnt make sense, thats all Im claiming.

Whos behind this? Well, lets see, people made untold millions on gun stocks and sales today. I donno Im not a mastermind. I just see facts. Theres more to the story than whats being reported and the killer doesnt make sense, thats all Im claiming.

I figured you wouldn't have an answer for that one.

I could have eyewitness video of a guy eating an apple and you guys would still think he was eating an orange if thats what the news report said.

My money's on Reno. They are the Jan Brady of Nevada gambling.

Lol how or why would I know the deep details of this story and who is behind it? Am i also supposed to know the davinci code? Is this supposed to be your gotcha?

I could have eyewitness video of a guy eating an apple and you guys would still think he was eating an orange if thats what the news report said.

If it was a black guy eating watermelon the media wouldn't cover it at all.

Lol how or why would I know the deep details of this story and who is behind it? Am i also supposed to know the davinci code? Is this supposed to be your gotcha?

whoever it is is apparently working with all the media Outlets, every single police officer in the state of Nevada, every guest that was at that hotel, the staff of the hotel itself who has somehow repaired the broken window without anyone seeing that, and everyone on the ground in Vegas. This goes very very deep.

whoever it is is apparently working with all the media Outlets, every single police officer in the state of Nevada, every guest that was at that hotel, the staff of the hotel itself who has somehow repaired the broken window without anyone seeing that, and everyone on the ground in Vegas. This goes very very deep.

They wired the twin towers for demolition without anyone seeing anything. This thing was a walk in the park.

• Like 1

My money's on Reno.

Janet? Is that little minx still stirring up sh!t from beyond the grave?

They wired the twin towers for demolition without anyone seeing anything. This thing was a walk in the park.

true. And got every parent to coordinate and cooperate with the Sandy Hook hoax.
  • Like 1

true. And got every parent to coordinate and cooperate with the Sandy Hook hoax.

True again. I can see why they wanted to add another shooter at a different location for no good reason on this one even though they were going with a 'lone wolf' cover story. Prolly just seemed way too easy and obvious to do it with one shooter. Hardly worth getting out of bed for.

Janet? Is that little minx still stirring up sh!t from beyond the grave?

Would

Im not saying there wasnt gunfire from the 32nd floor. Im saying its been proven there were multiple sources from a coordinated attack.

'Proven' is far too strong.

Somewhat strong suspicion, I'm buying into. Certainly enough to exhaust all available information that would support the notion.

Are you arguing fallaciously? Who are you arguing with that said that Sandy Hook didn't happen?

Dude listen to me...no one if refuting the story being reported that there was gunfire coming from floor 32. Stop. I am saying it has been now shown that there were additional gunmen on lower floors. Im saying there is MORE that is not being reported, not that whats being reported is wrong.

We are seriously not on the same page.

You claim to understand strawmen. Do you understand red herrings?

No one - not a soul here in this thread - said anything near that which would justify your stupid post.

Dude listen to me...no one if refuting the story being reported that there was gunfire coming from floor 32. Stop. I am saying it has been now shown that there were additional gunmen on lower floors. Im saying there is MORE that is not being reported, not that whats being reported is wrong.

We are seriously not on the same page.

He's not going to listen. He's spun off into his own little reality where what he imagined you and anyone else said is real, and that's the game he's playing, regardless of what really was said.

Extremely delusional, and utterly typical of what progs do.

Do you find people who discover and contemplate evidence and information that doesn't appear to line up with the narrative as such magical beings that they must have all the answers surrounding the nature of such evidence?

It's the exact same illogical and detached mental gymnastics that demands that someone who believes in God be required to prove the existence of God, or be derided.

Idiotic and delusional.

You actually figured that someone on a FF board would actually be able to tell you with certainty who was behind this attack, if it wasn't this sad and sorry individual?

:faceslap:

There's a name for such a person, FFS. Accessory.

I'm confident that you aren't a very bright person if you believe that this was done from the 4th floor. Regardless of how you 'test'. So don't be bringing out some fourth grade certificate that says you are in the gifted program with Mrs. Herman and you have a Mr Smartguy sticker. Many people who test well are actually gullible idiots who believe in things that they are told despite the facts telling them otherwise.

Where did I say that this was done from the 4th floor, Chrysler?

Did I say that once? Post it.

I didn't. You can't comprehend what is written. You simply overlay what you believe people think, and what they write is used only as loose scaffolding.

And that, sir, absolutely disqualifies your opinion and judgement of my IQ - and you're the one who decided to challenge it with which to begin.

Gullible idiots, btw, are the ones who imagine someone said something rather than actually closely listening to what someone said.

You claim to understand strawmen. Do you understand red herrings?

No one - not a soul here in this thread - said anything near that which would justify your stupid post.

That's not a red herring, that's ridicule. HTH .

That's not a red herring, that's ridicule. HTH .

No it isn't, it's primarily a red herring - but that can also be framed as ridicule. You framed it as a characterization of an argument. Red herring.

Go to school or something.

So do you think MB can charge big bux to rent that room after its cleaned? Like staying in the lincoln bedroom.

Where did I say that this was done from the 4th floor, Chrysler?

Did I say that once? Post it.

I didn't. You can't comprehend what is written. You simply overlay what you believe people think, and what they write is used only as loose scaffolding.

And that, sir, absolutely disqualifies your opinion and judgement of my IQ - and you're the one who decided to challenge it with which to begin.

Gullible idiots, btw, are the ones who imagine someone said something rather than actually closely listening to what someone said.

Let's see... I'm preeeeeeeeeeeeeetty sure you described that lower-floor light as a "muzzle flash" multiple times...

Yup, here it is...

Two different people video'd that from two different perspectives; the second one from a moving car - showing the muzzle flash remaining static.

That muzzleflash was clearly coming from much lower on the building than the story we're being told.

Now some people might suggest that your repeated use of the term "muzzle flash" for an unidentified light would strongly imply that you were saying there was gunfire coming from that location, but that would be really unfair. You could totally be talking about the NON-gun-fire type of "muzzle flash". :thumbsup:

Let's see... I'm preeeeeeeeeeeeeetty sure you described that lower-floor light as a "muzzle flash" multiple times...

Yup, here it is...

Now some people might suggest that your repeated use of the term "muzzle flash" for an unidentified light would strongly imply that you were saying there was gunfire coming from that location, but that would be really unfair. You could totally be talking about the NON-gun-fire type of "muzzle flash". :thumbsup:

it's when a Muslim broad flashes you her snatch.

HTH

Yup, here it is...

It's unfortunate that you see all characterizations in black and white. This isn't binary. I haven't eliminated that shooting could have come from BOTH locations; I haven't eliminated that this isn't anything other than some weird strobe (I find that unlikely, particularly in light of the conclusions drawn by two different videotaping parties).

I called it 'muzzle flash' because that's what it looked like, and that's what others have called it.

Now stop whining. You don't look like you're doing anything but being intentionally disagreeable.

Was the guy on the 4th floor shooting magic bullets that went through glass without breaking it?

Or did he have a spare window in his luggage that he installed before sunrise without anyone noticing, including the dozen news channels broadcasting live from right below the building?

There is much better conspiracy floating around reddit and the chans about Paddock being a gun runner for the Feds who got caught up in a deal gone bad with an ISIS crew who were in town to see some shows and pick up some weapons. They turned on him, shot up the concert crowd, killed Paddock and left him as a patsy. Then they snuck out of Mandalay Bay and went to Spearmint Rhino for some lap dances.

True again. I can see why they wanted to add another shooter at a different location for no good reason on this one even though they were going with a 'lone wolf' cover story. Prolly just seemed way too easy and obvious to do it with one shooter. Hardly worth getting out of bed for.

Hey, do you have ANY idea how hard it is to find a grassy knoll in a dry-ass place like Vegas?

Yup, here it is...

Horses have muzzles too. Maybe he's talking about a horse with a killer smile?

Hey, do you have ANY idea how hard it is to find a grassy knoll in a dry-ass place like Vegas?

:doh:

And you can't do a Sandy knoll or anything because they're going to tie that to Sandy Hook right off.

The media goes with what info they're given

Chain of Command

etc. etc.

For the record, I fully believe 59 people were killed, and hundreds were shot. I also don't believe he did this alone, it was most likely a false flag event to further the "security" agenda.

It's unfortunate that you see all characterizations in black and white. This isn't binary. I haven't eliminated that shooting could have come from BOTH locations; I haven't eliminated that this isn't anything other than some weird strobe (I find that unlikely, particularly in light of the conclusions drawn by two different videotaping parties).

I called it 'muzzle flash' because that's what it looked like, and that's what others have called it.

Now stop whining. You don't look like you're doing anything but being intentionally disagreeable.

The irony of you complaining about anyone whining is fantastic, but you know what, I'm going to let that go, because you're right I am just being disagreeable to be disagreeable at this point.

As a peace offering I'm going to help you out. It was just a strobe and it was there well before the shooting started. I posted a video on a previous page where this is plainly evident. Weirdly, not only did none of the conspiracists here who are desperately seeking answers about that light have any kind of comment or argument, they didn't even acknowledge it. It's almost like they're not really interested in the truth, they want to obfuscate the truth.

The irony of you complaining about anyone whining is fantastic, but you know what, I'm going to let that go, because you're right I am just being disagreeable to be disagreeable at this point.

Oh, it wasn't this point. It was about 4 posts in.

As a peace offering I'm going to help you out.

Why would I ever need your help?

It was just a strobe and it was there well before the shooting started.

You have documentation?

I posted a video on a previous page where this is plainly evident. Weirdly, not only did none of the conspiracists here who are desperately seeking answers about that light have any kind of comment or argument, they didn't even acknowledge it.

Are you sure people didn't just miss it? I'll have to look back and see what it is you've posted.

It's almost like they're not really interested in the truth, they want to obfuscate the truth.

Aw. Lookit you launching your own little conspiracy theory while ridiculing others.

Ok, I looked back and saw your video. It's convincing. It's not proof; it's just convincing. It was extremely brief, and I haven't seen a full analysis of the location of the flashes before and during shooting. The briefness of the video capture of the strobe looks rhythmic, compared to the staccato of the flashes during the incident, but it's definitely by far the best explanation of the flashes.

Just so you're clear - so you don't mischaracterize my stance on any information offered from any corner - here was my stance, as posted earlier:

'Proven' is far too strong.

Somewhat strong suspicion, I'm buying into. Certainly enough to exhaust all available information that would support the notion.

Revenge posting info from ex-Marines was also interesting.

All of this, though, isn't able to derail the oddity of the event on its face. I mused about the possibility of this being a contrived event before any alternative 'muzzle flash' strobe was noted, because of the strong desire of those with a specific agenda to promulgate that agenda, and because what we know of this guy thus far doesn't logically support the actions he took.

There are no answers, so questions should be raised, and angles discussed. As I've been doing. I think this smells in the same way it did before.

Oh, it wasn't this point. It was about 4 posts in.

Aw. Lookit you launching your own little conspiracy theory while ridiculing others.

Poor guy. You keep swinging and missing. But keep it up I guess, it's good exercise.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Completely unfounded claims of nefarious groups - even possibly OUR government- routinely executing mass numbers of innocent people inside our country, without ever being found out, deserve ridicule. Acknowledging that the people who forward these paranoid delusions have their own agenda is just common sense. Enjoy your ride in the clown car but quit whining when you get hit with a pie.

• Like 1

Poor guy. You keep swinging and missing. But keep it up I guess, it's good exercise.

I knew what you were about the moment you replied to my first post, parrot. I knew you were going to try to disagree to be disagreeable, and you didn't disappoint.

And now you admitted it, so there's no sense in denying it as wiffle attempted to deny that he even wrote the word 'Mandalay', and then eventually have to acknowledge it, only to then deny why he wrote it.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

Could not agree more. That, however, does not disqualify discussing evidence gathered and offered in the meanwhile - and that's all I was doing. In fact, the only poster who went too far with it is tanatastic, who called it proof illegitimately, and BigGuy who I can tell is utterly convinced, but has been working only to allude instead of flat out declare.

Completely unfounded claims of nefarious groups - even possibly OUR government- routinely executing mass numbers of innocent people inside our country, without ever being found out, deserve ridicule.

All one can do is consider evidence, and inconsistency. And if you do not think that the CIA and NSA are capable of totally nefarious deeds, then you should instruct leftists to stop piling onto groups such as those wrt foreign operations.

Acknowledging that the people who forward these paranoid delusions have their own agenda is just common sense.

Of course, and I have seen no one say otherwise. Every party has its agenda. Even the ones who act like they want nothing more than to hush anyone who questions anything, and offers information they've come across to support their questions.

Enjoy your ride in the clown car but quit whining when you get hit with a pie.

You haven't proven anything, though. You're just one of the guys whose goal is to ridicule, instead of consider. And I'm not "riding in the clown car". I'm open-minded, and am considering both sides.

I've considered your side as well, haven't I? The video you posted was the first thing I saw that you or anyone else ever offered to counter the interesting footage others had offered. Prior to that, it was just ridicule.

And absolutely not conducive to open-mindedness or honest discourse.