Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Mike Pence protest NFL leaves game when he realizes it's Colts/49ers

It's funny - It's Bush Jr all over again.

Some of these guys seemingly have their entire self-worth wrapped up in 'their guy'.

Most of us hear shiit about (whomever) and it's like - "Yeah, he/she's a knt", the cadre here?

I'M NOT LISTENING! YOU HATE HIM! YOU'RE SO MEAN! NOT AGAIN! WAAAAH!

We heard almost the exact things with Bushjr.

Gotta suck when your identify and self-worth is that wrapped up - and your guy keeps focking up in new and special ways.

Really kids, the over the top reactions each and every time - are pretty damn indicative.

and yet you are the most obsessed person maybe in the world over Trump

and yet you are the most obsessed person maybe in the world over Trump

Is that your new Meme?

Tell me, do you get SOOOO MAD at this site that you kick the dog - or do you just skip the dog and hit your wife?

Triggered! Obsessed! TILT! MAGA! (what'd I forget?) LOL.

Remember, it's not her fault. And they're just kids man. For God's sake!

It's sad, he doesn't realize that we are actually trying to help him...

:(

You shouldn't worry about him. But damn, the wife and kids didn't do nothin wrong - and the dog?

Man, that's just effed up. :nono:

Go find some on this topic. Report back

I replied to one. Are you retarded?

Is there one person here who doesn't think that entire thing was staged? Please tell me even the people on the right are smart enough to figure this out

is there one person here who cares one way or another?

The White House cared enough to carry out this little act. They did it for people like you.. This is the kind of kibble trump likes to feed his base. Every once in a while the stuff they do is so ridiculous that he can't even get you guys to defend him. That's when you say you just don't care.

Is there one person here who doesn't think that entire thing was staged? Please tell me even the people on the right are smart enough to figure this out

Hi Newbie. Pretty poosey move to come back after being banned. :wave:

Do I care? No.

Do I think it's hilarious that Pence showed up to a football game, made disapproving pooty face, grabbed his purse and left, then tweeted about it to get all the slack jaws riled up?

Hell yeah. :overhead:

• Like 1

First public official to attend an NFL game to stage an event in favor of racism? Check that off the bucket list, Mikey.

Probably headed straight to Charlottesville - stopping at Costco on the way to replenish his Tiki Torch supply.

This guy works for a draft dodger who disparages POWs, but he walked out of a football game because a few people kneeled during the anthem.

Go Fock yourself Pence. The man is a queef.

First public official to attend an NFL game to stage an event in favor of racism? Check that off the bucket list, Mikey.

Probably headed straight to Charlottesville - stopping at Costco on the way to replenish his Tiki Torch supply.

wow nice reach

The White House cared enough to carry out this little act. They did it for people like you.. This is the kind of kibble trump likes to feed his base. Every once in a while the stuff they do is so ridiculous that he can't even get you guys to defend him. That's when you say you just don't care.

the White House pretty much trolls the left everyday, you guys just can't see it

only builds his fanbase watching the left continually cry over NOTHING

I like how we have 592 threads about the NFL protests from every possible angle, but the Trumptards decide THIS is the story they don't want to talk about. :overhead:

I like how we have 592 threads about the NFL protests from every possible angle, but the Trumptards decide THIS is the story they don't want to talk about. :overhead:

so we should flip out like you tards do, because a guy left the stadium after the flag was disrespected... I support the move

the White House pretty much trolls the left everyday, you guys just can't see it

only builds his fanbase watching the left continually cry over NOTHING

That 30% approval rating is really trolling us.

so we should flip out like you tards do, because a guy left the stadium after the flag was disrespected... I support the move

If it was genuine, I'd respect it. The idiot probably didn't even turn his car off.

If it was genuine, I'd respect it. The idiot probably didn't even turn his car off.

The VP's people reportedly told the media not to bother following him into the stadium. He phaggy snit only took long enough to get a few Twitter pics.

it was genuine, he probably said, I am going to the game, but if there is anyone kneeling I am leaving

This guy works for a draft dodger who disparages POWs, but he walked out of a football game because a few people kneeled during the anthem.

Go Fock yourself Pence. The man is a queef.

He does and he did.

But he's also not the one disrespect the flag, and in walking out he speaks for a lot of us who are upset about it.

:lol:

Focking triggered.

I know right? Can you imagine the kind of b1tch who goes to a football game and leaves over this? :lol:

I know right? Can you imagine the kind of b1tch who goes to a football game and leaves over this? :lol:

I know I'm focking triggered.

I'm still hanging in because I'm in three FF leagues but the NFL had drained me of my enthusiasm and joy. I'm still going through the motions but unless Humpty gets put back together, this feels like my last year playing/tuning in.

I know I'm focking triggered.

I'm still hanging in because I'm in three FF leagues but the NFL had drained me of my enthusiasm and joy. I'm still going through the motions but unless Humpty gets put back together, this feels like my last year playing/tuning in.

Over this? Because a few people kneel during the anthem? Dude. The NFL has so many more important problems.

Over this? Because a few people kneel during the anthem? Dude. The NFL has so many more important problems.

Yes over this. And yes it's important and we just completely don't understand each other on this topic. At all.

I am really shocked and saddened to see how deeply the superficial-ness and disrespectful the country has become and how so many people (sadly including you and pen) who see this and couldn't care less.

Yes over this. And yes it's important and we just completely don't understand each other on this topic. At all.

I am really shocked and saddened to see how deeply the superficial-ness and disrespectful the country has become and how so many people (sadly including you and pen) who see this and couldn't care less.

Flaggot. :lol:

Flaggot. :lol:

Maybe that's happening too seeing as I can hardly supress the urge to invite you to suck my ass.

I'm afraid to click that. I think I got over it. Forget that I mentioned that, thanks.

I really should stay out of these anthem threads.

I don't agree with the point of the protest and I think they picked the wrong way to express it but 1) in a league of woman beaters etc. I'm not going to draw the the line at a peaceful protest just because I disagree with the cause and 2) ignoring my this stuff would make it go away so much faster than endlessly whining about it.

And yet, every time Obama went out to buy a book there were 10,000 posts about how he's wasting taxpayer money.

That's the biggest problem with the guys on this board. Memory is a component of intellect. And either they are truly stupid and can't remember and compare and contrast, or they purposely choose not to.

But then again, Fox News ain't exactly Ed Murrow...

Remember all the Wailing and gnashing of teeth when Biden and Obama got a hamburger together? God for f****** bid they damn near impeached him for wasting valuable taxpayer dollars and time. And that's one of about a thousand examples. Are you guys that stupid or that much in denial?

You know, board crashes aside, this s*** is actually written down Dated and logged right?

Anyhow...

If pence was so into making a statement yesterday, he could have showed up where all those white supremacist had gathered.

I'm sure the cost and Logistics will shake out today. But it's a big deal. It's not a run in and run out kind of deal when the VPOTUS is involved.

And particularly bad and just plain stupid Optics given the private jet Fiasco that this administration had been dealing with.

Really thought the dude had more spine.

He does and he did.

But he's also not the one disrespect the flag, and in walking out he speaks for a lot of us who are upset about it.

He should've run over some Dixie Chick CD's too.

Because MURICA!