Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Mike Pence protest NFL leaves game when he realizes it's Colts/49ers

Now I'm pissed. You give these f****** watermelons a term and they just parrot it out over and over again even though they don't know what it means. Easiest way to fix that? Could at least one f****** so-called journalist say something like okay, tell me Jamarcus how specifically are you systemically oppressed on a daily basis?

Jesus, I made the mistake landing on the wrong Channel. Meaning, any f****** Channel right now. Systemic oppression? It's really hard to hear those words coming out of the mouth of a f****** multi-millionaire who gets paid for doing pretty much f*** all for a living.

And who's paying the salaries?

You know, when Mexicans took the day off to show America what it was like not to have their services I understood that. You want to talk about systemic oppression? It's got to be economic and it can't be self-imposed. If your biggest b**** is you have a hard time getting a cab sometimes and your movies are nominated for as many awards as other movies? You've got it pretty f****** good.

There's a certain percentage of them that believe Sports are modern day slavery. :wacko:

There's a certain percentage of them that believe Sports are modern day slavery. :wacko:

F****** slap that f****** chains on me right now.

If their not allowed to speak their minds - i.e. "Shut up and Play" - they have somewhat of a point.

And sure, argue all you want about their contracts - but you'll have nothing really to offer when we turn it to the NCAA.

If their not allowed to speak their minds - i.e. "Shut up and Play" - they have somewhat of a point.

no they don't, they have plenty of their own time to speak, when they're on their employers dime, it's whatever the employer allows. They are at their job.

You are wrong.

• Like 1

Wouldn't be a bad idea to make these f****** hold a real job. Even if it's just one at a grocery store or something. Maybe then they actually have some sort of a f****** clue.

No Jamal, yo mama isn't the only person who tells you what to do. And number two, you can't do or say whatever the f*** you want while you're on the clock. And number three, requiring you to follow a basic set of rules isn't 'disrespecting' you.

And sure, argue all you want about their contracts - but you'll have nothing really to offer when we turn it to the NCAA.

Swing and miss, they can speak their minds in their free time anytime they want. They often do.

It's impressive for somebody to be this incredibly wrong, hats off to you.

• Like 1

Swing and miss, they can speak their minds in their free time anytime they want. They often do.

It's impressive for somebody to be this incredibly wrong, hats off to you.

What you and others fail to grasp is that, as a face of a franchise, they are always on the clock.

Watching TV tonight. Apparently the Indie local papers immediately jumped on pences stunt.

Just ham-handed at best.

You aren't understanding. Examples of power imbalances were not the point at all. My post was about behaviors and and our toleration of said behaviors being directly related to one's place on the scales of power.

No, I understand perfectly. I'm telling you that you didn't address what Filthy was saying to you.

That's not an American Flag - and not a violation of the flag code - and you need to be additionally educated on this topic.

You know what else isn't? Kneeling. There is no requirement to stand. It's a recommendation.

What you and others fail to grasp is that, as a face of a franchise, they are always on the clock.

And?

You know what else isn't? Kneeling. There is no requirement to stand. It's a recommendation.

:doh:

There's no requirement that a restaurant provide good food to patrons.

But they will if they want to survive.

• Like 1

:doh:

There's no requirement that a restaurant provide good food to patrons.

But they will if they want to survive.

That might be the worst strawman ever.

So when your boss tells you to do something or be fired, is that too slavery?

So when your boss tells you to do something or be fired, is that too slavery?

Quoting Randy Moss:

"ONLY MAH MAMMA TELLS ME WHAT TO DO!"

"Why is the NFL getting massive tax breaks while at the same time disrespecting our Anthem, Flag and Country? Change tax law!" Trump wrote in a post on Twitter.

Somewhere President Nixon is thinking, wait, all I had to do was be public about using the IRS to harass people????

Somewhere President Nixon is thinking, wait, all I had to do was be public about using the IRS to harass people????

As opposed to your boy Barry using it silently as a weapon against political opponents?

As opposed to your boy Barry using it silently as a weapon against political opponents?

that didn't take long. :lol:

Whatever anyone wants to do I am for.

If they want to kneel, kneel.

If an owner wants to cut players who kneel, then cut them.

If Pence wants to waste his time attending then leaving a game then waste you time.

If you want to stop watching the NFL, then just stop watching the NFL.

Don't see why this stuff turns into some sort of rocket science. Do what ever you want and face the consequences of your choices. That is what this country is about. Somehow it turned into a circus where everyone gets upset about what others do and pouts about it. All 4 of those things are perfectly within our rights. Not sure what the outrage it from any opposing party or person.

• Like 1

If Pence wants to waste his time attending then leaving a game then waste you time.

Don't see why this stuff turns into some sort of rocket science. Do what ever you want and face the consequences of your choices. That is what this country is about. Somehow it turned into a circus where everyone gets upset about what others do and pouts about it. All 4 of those things are perfectly within our rights. Not sure what the outrage it from any opposing party or person.

:thumbsup:

No problem with any-cept the Pence-taxpayer funded Presidential/VP hissy fit.

Was he scheduled to go to the game already? If he came and left regardless of the time spent there it doesn't cost more. Hell, since he didn't get nachos and several beers we might have a balanced budget. :thumbsup:

Then maybe he isn't in office anymore come next election. Hence, consequence of these actions.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/10/tennessee-gym-worker-says-lost-his-job-after-sitting-during-national-anthem.html

Gym worker got sh!tcanned for sitting during Anthem. His employer says it backs military and first responders and considers his action disrespectful. Tennessee allows employers to fire workers without cause so he's choosing not to sue.

Know thy customers, thy company and thy state laws.

Trump proving once again, he's an idiot.

Trump proving once again, he's an idiot.

40+ years ago, outrage on both sides and Tricky resigns.

Today - You go get em, Donnie! :pointstosky:

I hate Roger Goodell for many reasons, not just for not nipping this in the bud last year, but I do applaud him here for trying to deal with this. We'll see what happens on the other end of this meeting.

But, one thing for sure, nobody is winning.