Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Mike Pence protest NFL leaves game when he realizes it's Colts/49ers

I hate Roger Goodell for many reasons, not just for not nipping this in the bud last year, but I do applaud him here for trying to deal with this. We'll see what happens on the other end of this meeting.

But, one thing for sure, nobody is winning.

At this point he's basically throwing a solitary bucket of water on the California wildfires. Fans are p!ssed, revenues are down and some of these players actually think playing a sport for millions is the equivalent of slavery. There are quite a few fans/sponsors that will never come back.

But, one thing for sure, nobody is winning.

Tia a rare case where the fans prevai!ed. We want football to be free of political bs we're getting it. Why it took so long for the guards to try to get control of the asylum is the question. And it took Trump to make it happen. Shouldn't have, but it did. So Trump will certainly claim victory.

At this point he's basically throwing a solitary bucket of water on the California wildfires. Fans are p!ssed, revenues are down and some of these players actually think playing a sport for millions is the equivalent of slavery. There are quite a few fans/sponsors that will never come back.

Drama queen

The NFLPA is good nf to fight this tooth and nail and players will continue to kneel regardless of what the owners say. Hell, more of them are going to kneel now just to spite the league and the POTUS.

A few weeks ago nobody was even talking about the protests. Now it's all over the news and certain to drag on for months, only because Trump is an attention wh0re who is determined to make every issue all about him. He has a way of bringing out the worst in everyone.

The man isn't a leader.

Also, could we drop the word "protest". There is no "protest" going on. It's an expression. The NFL PR department (which is apparently non-existent) should have been using the word expression from the start. It makes players appear to be "protesting" the flag and the anthem, which hurts everyone.

Trump ahead of the curve on another one.

Good to see the NFL ownership righting the ship.

:thumbsup:

Trump ahead of the curve on another one.

Good to see the NFL ownership righting the ship.

:thumbsup:

Being a racist isn't being ahead of the curve. Trump (or any of the rest of you) wouldn't have a problem if Brady started the protest and it was all white guys kneeling. Let's be truthful.

Being a racist isn't being ahead of the curve. Trump (or any of the rest of you) wouldn't have a problem if Brady started the protest and it was all white guys kneeling. Let's be truthful.

they wouldn't, since we are being truthful and all. Those kneeling are the true racists, why do you support racist actions by racists?
  • Like 1

they wouldn't, since we are being truthful and all. Those kneeling are the true racists, why do you support racist actions by racists?

I believe in Americans' right to peacefully protest. Why do you hate the constitution?

Are you saying that Brady doesn't have opinions? :dunno:

And when you crawl back in here, try to eliminate "racist, racism" from every post. Just a tip.

I believe in Americans' right to peacefully protest. Why do you hate the constitution?

I do to, on their own time. Why do you hate the military ?

I do to, on their own time. Why do you hate the military ?

I didn't realize they were protesting the military. Can you post a link to a quote by one of the protesters stating such?

Newbie, your racist shtick is played fella.

Feel free to fock off and crawl back in your hole.

:wave:

and some of these players actually think playing a sport for millions is the equivalent of slavery.

Straw man

I didn't realize they were protesting the military. Can you post a link to a quote by one of the protesters stating such?

their actions state as such, the chose the time that the military is honored to throw their fake outrage tantrum.

Only a really really dumb fock doesn't understand why they play the anthem.

I compare things that aren't "equivalent" all the time. The price of a steak vs the price of a house for example.

Also, what team is Michael Wilbon a player for?

BETSPN

their actions state as such, the chose the time that the military is honored to throw their fake outrage tantrum.

Yeah, I figured you just made that part up.

I remember dumbeski's outrage when the fat old lady in charge said POWs aren't heros and denigrated the parents of a soldier who died in iraq. :thumbsup:

I remember dumbeski's outrage when the fat old lady in charge said POWs aren't heros and denigrated the parents of a soldier who died in iraq. :thumbsup:

The fat leader who dodged the draft three times? What an American.

dodge and deflect

dodge and deflect

Your patriotism is as phony as Trump's, you fat b1tch. :lol:

a skinny crying trans is much worse

Trump denigrates POWs and you joke about it. Why do you hate our troops and love donuts? :(

They hate when you point out their racism.

Drobs isn't necessarily racist. He's just a phony patriot, a drama queen and a hack. Also fat. Sad!

Drobs isn't necessarily racist. He's just a phony patriot, a drama queen and a hack. Also fat. Sad!

Name calling

Tia a rare case where the fans prevai!ed. We want football to be free of political bs we're getting it. Why it took so long for the guards to try to get control of the asylum is the question. And it took Trump to make it happen. Shouldn't have, but it did. So Trump will certainly claim victory.

Yeah Trump made it happen. He didn't throw a whole can of starter fluid on the spark until it hurt the NFL and the NFL had to protect their money.

This was hardly even a thing coming into the season.

Wowsa me pointing out the fact that the fake outrage protest = spitting in the face of the military triggered the white guilt cry baby's big time.

Another thread win ! Blammo

Left leaners calling anyone's patriotism into question is laughable. :doh:

they hate it when you point out their hate for the country and our brave soldiers.

they hate it when you point out their hate for the country and our brave soldiers.

You admire a draft dodger who sh1ts on POWs and once told a vet he always wanted a Purple Heart.

Sad!

You admire a draft dodger who sh1ts on POWs and once told a vet he always wanted a Purple Heart.

Sad!

I think what he said was despicable and stupid.

HTH