Sign in to follow this  
edjr

:lol: Sen. Liz Warren tells her ‘Me Too’ story :lol:

I am not doubting there was some rude, sexist, sexual comments made towards her.

there is 0 way he "Chased her around the table"

Denny Crain would do it. Perhaps Worms can tell us if he knows any real life pretend lawyers who would. :thumbsup:

I assumed Pocahontas was using a figure of speech, not that this guy queued up the Benny Hill theme and literally chased her in circles around a table. :lol:

I assumed Pocahontas was using a figure of speech, not that this guy queued up the Benny Hill theme and literally chased her in circles around a table. :lol:

Well according to her full of shït story he did. "it was like a bad cartoon" and "if he got his hands on me I'd punch him right in the face"

I especially like how she was sure to point out how calm she remained while planning to punch her way out of that mess lest any constituents think she was weak.

Denny Crain would do it. Perhaps Worms can tell us if he knows any real life pretend lawyers who would. :thumbsup:

Literally chase her around a desk? Thats pretty extreme but again thats decades ago.

I know plenty of female lawyers who are harassed in old, dying backwards law firms even to this very day. Or so they say, and theyre pretty credible so I have no reason to doubt it.

I'm guessing this was a decades-old appreciative look given to her by someone she doesn't even remember and she fabricated it into nonsense just to be able to participate in #MeToo. What she really is, is an #AttentionWhore

Apparently, she did mention the incident 20 years ago, but not as harassment since she spoke about it at the guy's memorial service when he died. :lol:

From bostonglobe.com

During the service after his death in 1997, Warren spoke fondly of law professor Eugene Smith and told the gathered mourners she was laughing as Smith chased her around his desk, according to a colleagues memoir. The writer of the memoir, however, now says he might have treated the incident too lightly.

Apparently, she did mention the incident 20 years ago, but not as harassment since she spoke about it at the guy's memorial service when he died. :lol:

From bostonglobe.com

Jesus, she can't keep up with her own bullsh!t....

I'm sure Newbie and MDC will be by to excuse this as well.

Jesus, she can't keep up with her own bullsh!t....

I'm sure Newbie and MDC will be by to excuse this as well.

Why would I excuse it? Based on that story it sounds like bull.

Why would I excuse it? Based on that story it sounds like bull.

I'm not sure why you would, why did you do it in the first place? I don't know why you do the sh!t you do.

:dunno:

I'm not sure why you would, why did you do it in the first place? I don't know why you do the sh!t you do.

:dunno:

I said I have no reason to outright dismiss the claim. Now I do. HTH.

I said I have no reason to outright dismiss the claim. Now I do. HTH.

Well.

I guess this demonstrates who has wisdom and insight, and who does not.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/2017/10/sen_liz_warren_tells_her_me_too_story

why can't these scumfock politicians help themselves when it comes to lying and fabrication?

sickening.

You mean she didn't go to the Tribal Authorities and report it? She told no one on the reservation at all? Just let it sit there for 30 years until now?

Her Indian ancestors would be ashamed.

fake news again

has anyone ever known any man to invite a woman to his office and then try to grab her and chase her around

I am sure it has happened, but those are rapists and it would be found out pretty fast if it happened

likely story

Senior Staff invites her to come back to his place, she sees this as her opportunity to advance, participates in something and regrets it later

#METOO

You better believe if it was Brad Pitt chasing her around the desk she wouldn't have ever said a word. Would have even probably called it "fun".

Literally chase her around a desk? Thats pretty extreme but again thats decades ago.

I know plenty of female lawyers who are harassed in old, dying backwards law firms even to this very day. Or so they say, and theyre pretty credible so I have no reason to doubt it.

Unless, of course, said female lawyer has a history of lying. Then logic demands that the assumption is that said female lawyer is FOS and lying once again.

Unless, of course, said female lawyer has a history of lying. Then logic demands that the assumption is that said female lawyer is FOS and lying once again.

I'm talking about the specific ones I personally know :doh:

Does anyone else read this and think please god, dont let the dems be stupid enough to nominate her in 2020.

The Dems should start circling their wagons.

Does anyone else read this and think please god, dont let the dems be stupid enough to nominate her in 2020.

God I hope not.

Not sure who they have though. 2020 is still a long way off but the cupboard is completely focking bare in both parties. It's depressing.

or the exact opposite, let her run and 4 more years of power

I did it the other way, because anyone who actually wants four more years of trump is absolutely insane. You should at least hope someone sane and competent from your own party wins a challenge.

Well.

I guess this demonstrates who has wisdom and insight, and who does not.

Exactly: I base my opinions on facts and you base yours on feelings. :thumbsup:

:lol:

Liz Warren’s ‘MeToo’ flip-flopped old tale

:lol:

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/2017/10/liz_warren_s_metoo_flip_flopped_old_tale

U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren reportedly switched up her account of sexual harassment that she relayed this weekend in a televised #MeToo testimonial from an earlier “light-hearted” version.
On Sunday, Warren described an unnamed senior professor’s unwanted approach with alarm on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” saying the man chased her around a desk while she said, “‘You don’t want to do this. You don’t want to do this. I have little children at home. Please don’t do this.’”
Warren added, “And at the same time, what was flickering through my brain is, ‘If he gets hold of me, I’m going to punch him right in the face.’ ”
Warren said she eventually escaped the office and only told her best friend what had happened. She said she wondered what she did to “bring this on” and “wore a lot of brown” after the encounter.
But the Boston Globe reported last night that Warren recounted the same incident in a “more light-hearted manner” at a memorial service after the professor’s death in 1997 — an account the Globe noted was “inconsistent” with her story on Sunday.
“During the service after his death in 1997, Warren spoke fondly of law professor Eugene Smith and told the gathered mourners she was laughing as Smith chased her around his desk, according to a colleague’s memoir,” the Globe reported.
The author of the memoir, John Mixon, told the paper, “I may have been wrong saying she was laughing,” adding that he was writing about the service 15 years after the fact.
The paper also noted that Warren failed to mention on “Meet The Press” that Smith had polio.
The Globe said Warren told the broadsheet yesterday she shared the story at the memorial service as a statement about Smith’s authority.
“It was 20 years later, and he didn’t have power over me any more,” Warren told the newspaper, which noted she was by then a Harvard law professor.
The Globe described the shift as an “evolution” on Warren’s part “amid changing attitudes about harassment and increasing empowerment of women to speak up.”
Warren has previously come under fire for having listed herself as a minority in a directory of law professors, based on her family lore of having Cherokee ancestry. Warren has never substantiated that claimand is not a member of any Indian tribes.
Critics say she used it to advance her career, noting that Harvard Law School once touted her as a minority professor.

Can't win em all MDC

• Like 1

I asked why doubt her? I didnt say she was necessarily right, Hot Take.

You were wrong.

I base mine on instinct and wisdom when facts aren't available. You are paralyzed to draw accurate inferences until and unless facts present themselves, at which point even a slug could find the right answer.

You complained about those who knew that Warren was lying. You were wrong.

This is about wisdom and insight. Any idiot can employ facts - but as so many of you demonstrate (including in the most recent surrender by the leftist regarding their assertion that tax cuts decrease tax collection :lol:), you're also allergic to facts which do not comply with your delusions!

You were wrong.

I was wrong to not immediately doubt her story for no reason?

I asked why doubt her? I didnt say she was necessarily right, Hot Take.

You had no reason to doubt Fauxcahontas. :lol:

Again: When one does not possess the wisdom and insight a proper ideology grants, one sees no reason to doubt when ample reason exists.

That's the point.

If one does not possess wisdom, it is humility which would then allow one to modify their belief systems to acquire these abilities.

Have any of that?

I base mine on instinct and wisdom

Its called female intuition, Hardcore Menstrual Pilot.

If you don't mind consistently demonstrating why you didn't possess the characteristics necessary to understand why there was EVERY reason, I don't mind continually pointing out why.

her story? That's debatable, I'll give you that. The person it came from? Yes, lots of reason to wonder it's authenticity

Its called female intuition, Hardcore Menstrual Pilot.

And yet you're the one whining here like a girl. :thumbsup:

:lol: That all you got to defend you utter inability to figure out right away that Warren was lying her ass off?

Cognitive dissonance, MDC. You haz it.

And now you think I'm RP and Magnificent Bastard?? :lol:

Get some help.

her story? That's debatable, I'll give you that. The person it came from? Yes, lots of reason to wonder it's authenticity

I never said it was true, I said it wasnt so far fetched that Id dismiss it outright.

:lol: That all you got to defend you utter inability to figure out right away that Warren was lying her ass off?

Cognitive dissonance, MDC. You haz it.

And now you think I'm RP and Magnificent Bastard?? :lol:

Get some help.

Looks like Hardcuck Mentrualface is going full focking retard again.

Looks like Hardcuck Mentrualface is going full focking retard again.

Aw. Lookit the silly little girl with the silly little insults starting another silly little slapfight. :lol:

It's like you don't think you're absolutely acting exactly like you're claiming others do. It's like you don't think it's incredibly obvious to other posters that you are acting exactly like you're claiming others do. :lol:

You were wrong. Admitting it would be a very good start.

But that requires humility.

It's like you don't think you're absolutely acting exactly like you're claiming others do. It's like you don't think it's incredibly obvious to other posters that you are acting exactly like you're claiming others do. :lol:

You were wrong. Admitting it would be a very good start.

But that requires humility.

Please dont threaten to kill me again Menstradour.

She must have said that on the moon, too. :lol:

<we covered this last night>

I especially like how you linked to the article. Nice work