Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Would you consider sitting Martin for any of these guys ?

PPR:

R. Smith... Chargers bad against pass catching back, short week for Alf

Westbrook... He probably wont have PP covering him in a dome and Hurns not practicing yet

M. Bryant..... Sunday night at home vs GB with Ju Ju gimpy

I just cant take it anymore with Martin, what a let down

Not only would I....but I am starting Westbrook over Martin in my flex.

Yes I would.

I cut Martin this week in one league for Alex Collins, who got dropped last week. Pretty bad when I think Collins has a better chance to score.

All of this probably means that Martin actually goes off this week......you know how FF goes!

I like Martavius Bryant, only problem is they can run bell the whole game and beat Green Bay right now.. Antonio got his the last game, time to ring the Bell.

I dropped Martin yesterday for Z. Jones. I'll let him give some other owner 4 pts this week.

That is awesome.

ok, I am close but not there yet. Has a good schedule down the stretch and should have Winston back.... look at the recieving threats man. I am benching him, but no way cutting him... thats stupid

Was wrong about Martin.

Thought he would be a RB2, at the very least.

He was given every opportunity....but that o-line is atrocious and now he is concussed.

Gotta cut bait. Very disappointed.

I said it before, but Martin is one of the bigger disappointments this year. I will probably jettison him from my roster this week as well if I can find anything with a pulse in return.

Four of his six seasons he's avg less then 3.7 yards per rush.

It's not all about that Oline, but they have a lot to do with it.

A guy in the league I dropped Martin in picked him up and started him in a must-win game this week. Needless to say, his 4 points weren't enough.

Four of his six seasons he's avg less then 3.7 yards per rush.

It's not all about that Oline, but they have a lot to do with it.

Gotta disagree....it's something deeper. No RB can dominate the way he does in certain seasons, then fall off the face of the earth on most others. Besides the obvious o-line issue.....gotta be a desire issue, as well.

Doug Martin is a chump. He has only crossed the century mark for rushing yards (11) times in (6) seasons (including two games where he surpassed 200 yards rushing). (6) seasons X (16) games a season = (96) games / (11) games where he surpassed 100 rushing yards = (9). Once every (9) games he will give you a decent fantasy week.

Gotta disagree....it's something deeper. No RB can dominate the way he does in certain seasons, then fall off the face of the earth on most others. Besides the obvious o-line issue.....gotta be a desire issue, as well.

Then you actually agree, I don't think its all Oline,,so based on that its something else.

He's only had two good seasons.

I think it's a situation like other players, mm like Parker with the Dolphins.

I agree it's desire.

But the fact is that he has been bad much more often then the two seasons he's been good. M