nospk

Who’s drinkin tonight?

2 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

Son drove my drunk ass to the store and I’m good for rest of the week. Only cost me Taco Bell before they headed out to see Tool at USB Arena. 

I love you man, but get some sleep.  You can start up again tomorrow for your rest of the week off.  :cheers:

8 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

How in theeee fock is bunny and tommy still functioning and alive? 

Good question and I ask it to myself almost everyday. Seriously. 

10 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Hey, I'm well past my expiration date. But these effers blow me away. 

6 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Hey, I'm well past my expiration date. But these effers blow me away. 

For what it's worth, I'm hella impressed you are still alive.  :cheers: 

18 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

Maybe get some bloodwork done. Seriously. The liver is very resilient if caught in time.  

31 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

I do not believe in regrets so to speak but if I did it would be my sons following in my footsteps- They are bartenders living the drinking life. 

2 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

I do not believe in regrets so to speak but if I did it would be my sons following in my footsteps- They are bartenders living the drinking life. 

You've never seen someone in liver failure then. You'd regret your family seeing it. 

38 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Maybe get some bloodwork done. Seriously. The liver is very resilient if caught in time.  

It's really not.  But the body finds ways around it. 

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

It's really not.  But the body finds ways around it. 

If caught in time, yes, it is. Your small intestines and kidneys will take a beating for only so long though wiff 

I guess I f**ked the sh1t out of your mom last night would not be a good opener. 6:30AM 3 shots of vodka in - about to make my famous Bloody Mary. Next up delivery breakfast from favorite Jew deli 

3 hours ago, TommyGavin said:

I guess I f**ked the sh1t out of your mom last night would not be a good opener. 6:30AM 3 shots of vodka in - about to make my famous Bloody Mary. Next up delivery breakfast from favorite Jew deli 

Why do you have the rest of the week off?  Did you have vacation to burn up, or do you have any plans?  Other than drinking of course.  :cheers:

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Why do you have the rest of the week off?  Did you have vacation to burn up, or do you have any plans?  Other than drinking of course.  :cheers:

I have 11 days to take from 2021. Hate that I need to use them by end of March. Traditionally I always saved days for this week as kids were off from school and wife is also off as she works in a school. 
I haven’t taken a full week off since COVID. This week doesn’t really count since I went in half day Tuesday for a mandatory meeting. 

30 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

I have 11 days to take from 2021. Hate that I need to use them by end of March. Traditionally I always saved days for this week as kids were off from school and wife is also off as she works in a school. 
I haven’t taken a full week off since COVID. This week doesn’t really count since I went in half day Tuesday for a mandatory meeting. 

Gotcha.  I had to do something like that once; use 4 days by the end of March, and I had nothing planned.  I ended up taking every Friday in March off and going to Spring Training games, took my kids to a few, it was hella fun.  I was planning to hit some games up this year in my new retired state but MLB is once again pooping the bed with a labor dispute.  :thumbsdown:

12 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Excess vacation days left at the end of the year. :huh:

Does not compute.

I actually meant to ask you about that after reading your Arkansas thread; you seem like you take a vacation every other week.  Good for you.  :thumbsup: 

In my case I had started working for a company in October; they had a policy of no rollover vacation, but they also had a policy where you couldn't use vacation the first 3 months.  So their third policy was that in this scenario you had to use what you accrued thru December by the end of March.  It was an aerospace company, they loved policies.  :lol: 

19 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I actually meant to ask you about that after reading your Arkansas thread; you seem like you take a vacation every other week.  Good for you.  :thumbsup: 

I get 24 days a year and extend that out by remote work usually one day while on vacation, although I am unsure if i will do that in Arkansas.

I do take quite a few vacations, even more than i post here, for example i fly to Colorado next week to go skiing and then 2 weeks after that is spring break and we are all driving to Denver, Colorado for a ski trip. I will work at least 1 day from Denver.

17 hours ago, TommyGavin said:

Cause my d!ck is in the punch. 

I don’t know.Good genes I guess. :cheers: 

3 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Cause my d!ck is in the punch. 

I don’t know.Good genes I guess. :cheers: 

My old man was a heavy drinker and never made it to be an old man. Died at 44. Just dumb luck I guess. 

16 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

My old man was a heavy drinker and never made it to be an old man. Died at 44. Just dumb luck I guess. 

No rhyme or reason my friend. :cheers: 

21 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

No rhyme or reason my friend. :cheers: 

He also worked on Wall Street in the 70’s and 80’s. Smoked 3 packs a day (seriously). 

47 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

He also worked on Wall Street in the 70’s and 80’s. Smoked 3 packs a day (seriously). 

Started at 2:00. Drink, smoke, eat horribly. Making no fawking sense to anybody who knows me. Repeat and rinse.

Stress got him my brother. Sorry!!!

7 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Started at 2:00. Drink, smoke, eat horribly. Making no fawking sense to anybody who knows me. Repeat and rinse.

Stress got him my brother. Sorry!!!

We are like twins. This week off was supposed to be road to sober but it has been the complete opposite 

My wife quit drinking for 6 months (turned to weed so I can’t say sober). I dragged her back down this week. We had our best sex the last few nights so I’m not complaining 

I am drinking tonight, I had such a crappy day at work i put in an application to Cheney's old company.

It was the motivation i needed. That and my long term retention bonus is coming due in 3 weeks. :banana:

By the time i make it through any interview process I will have gotten my yearly bonus and my retention bonus, which i have been waiting years for.

I would also like to thank @jerryskids for helping me with my application :thumbsup:

25 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

PM if you want to drink chat!!! I’m halfwayin the sink!!!🙃👍💕🙃

I am in no state to even halfway engage in a conversation- worse then last time we had a call. 

1 minute ago, TommyGavin said:

I am in no state to even halfway engage in a conversation- worse then last time we had a call. 

You are hurting my already hurt feelings. I need a drink!!!

18 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I am drinking tonight, I had such a crappy day at work i put in an application to Cheney's old company.

It was the motivation i needed. That and my long term retention bonus is coming due in 3 weeks. :banana:

By the time i make it through any interview process I will have gotten my yearly bonus and my retention bonus, which i have been waiting years for.

I would also like to thank @jerryskids for helping me with my application :thumbsup:

You're welcome, happy to help.  :cheers: 

Wife and I are heading to a Tiki bar shortly.  Gonna get a muthafocking zombie.  Aloha! 

• Like 1

Made a manhattan with Woodford Reserve rye, dang I like Woodford stuff.  Plan was to drink it with dinner but wifey is still cooking and its almost gone, oops, guess I need to make another.  :cheers:

Waiting for an Uber to take us to an obscenely expensive luau.  5 course meal includes open bar so I am going to get my money's worth.  Mai Tais and other tropical drinks are in my cross hairs tonight. :cheers:

• Like 1