Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

WH bans personal cell phones at work

Oh yeah, this'll go over well.

How does this stop leaks? Now an even more pissed off employee will just go down to Starbucks and talk to somebody or I don't know, call from home when they're off duty?

Listen, we want you to work 20 hour days, but we don't want you to have any way of communicating with your family. You cool with that?

And being that a big chunk of those guys have had to Pony up for their own attorneys while making low six-figure salaries and I don't think this is going to help with employee retention much.

Meanwhile, Trump's own lawyer was caught talking about WH legal matters at the top of his lungs at a famous DC Steak House at a table right next to a New York Times Reporter.

Not to mention that this Administration has lost more people in its first year then any other Administration in history. Who do you think's going to do most of the leaking? And they're not covered by this ban obviously.

God, these guys are fuucking idiots.

And they say Nixon was paranoid...

I bet HE never even banned cell phones.

Every time we have a meeting with classified info, our leave phone with the Gaurd outside the room, not unheard of and not uncommon

Every time we have a meeting with classified info, our leave phone with the Gaurd outside the room, not unheard of and not uncommon

Pretty uncommon in WH. Never before.

No problem with this at all.

If you're at work, you use the work equipment. Simple, really.

You mean like how Trump refused to give up his own personal phone? LOL

Will be interesting to see the reach and scope of this. The majority of offices are not located in the west wing.

I wish they'd implement this at my local bar. Those focking whoras are always texting or talking to their kids instead of making me my drink. :mad:

Also wiff, threads biotching about little things like this take away from any real complaints you may have about Trump. HTH

Oh yeah, this'll go over well.

How does this stop leaks? Now an even more pissed off employee will just go down to Starbucks and talk to somebody or I don't know, call from home when they're off duty?

Listen, we want you to work 20 hour days, but we don't want you to have any way of communicating with your family. You cool with that?

And being that a big chunk of those guys have had to Pony up for their own attorneys while making low six-figure salaries and I don't think this is going to help with employee retention much.

Meanwhile, Trump's own lawyer was caught talking about WH legal matters at the top of his lungs at a famous DC Steak House at a table right next to a New York Times Reporter.

Not to mention that this Administration has lost more people in its first year then any other Administration in history. Who do you think's going to do most of the leaking? And they're not covered by this ban obviously.

God, these guys are fuucking idiots.

And they say Nixon was paranoid...

I bet HE never even banned cell phones.

People have worked in Washington for Billions of years without cell phones, no big whoop. :dunno:

Eh, with everything else going on, no big deal

he should allow only illegal blackberrys connected to illegal servers.

Will be interesting to see the reach and scope of this. The majority of offices are not located in the west wing.

What was the rule at Enron?