Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

****Happy Football Day. Conference Championship Games******

Once again 98% of America will be rooting against one team in the SB...

Not if the Eagles get there

Brady was phenomenal.. Like I said, 3rd and 18?? Give me a break, Jax deserved to lose after that.

In addition to being the GOAT, Brady's , guys make unbelievable catches.. Those are brick doinks from our clowns in Dallas.

• Like 1

Gronk's brain?

Maybe. Who knows. We will find out this week when they figure out the perfect angle.

Maybe. Who knows. We will find out this week when they figure out the perfect angle.

Heading to the game? If you can get on to Augusta international, SB tickets should be a breeze.

which makes it that much more special, it's awesome :)

Good point...I was already assuming

Exactly. Just had that conversation with a buddy. No way I root for Iggles. Have a few Vikings fans so I have that to root for.

Exactly. Just had that conversation with a buddy. No way I root for Iggles. Have a few Vikings fans so I have that to root for.

It would be pretty special for the Vikes to be the first team to LOSE a home SB.

which makes it that much more special, it's awesome :)

FTS

:overhead:

You and Digby should have a contest about each of "your" teams history. See who knows the least. Lol.

Wow. Gotta say I didn't think Iggles had a chance. Now they have the lead.

Eagles are surprising me tonight. Figured Vikings defense would hold up a little better than it has been tonight.

Wow. Gotta say I didn't think Iggles had a chance. Now they have the lead.

I've took the Iggs for a Benjamin.

A fool and his money will soon part.

I hope

Nice. I completely forgot to place bets this week. Liked the Jags to cover (which they did) and would have taken Viks.

Nice. I completely forgot to place bets this week. Liked the Jags to cover (which they did) and would have taken Viks.

Lol

I liked the Jags to cover as well. I dont recall what the over/under was, but I would have taken whichever would have won. :cheers:

• Like 1

Not sure if there was a prop bet on number of penalties against the Pats today, but I would have said 1 for 10 yards. Would have won that as well. :thumbsup:

A fool and his money will soon part.

I hope

I'm the worst football gambler ever. Already won on Jax, I would not be shocked if a meteor took out the planet 2moro.

I'm the worst football gambler ever. Already won on Jax, I would not be shocked if a meteor took out the planet 2moro.

How could you be? :dunno:

Lol

Too busy saving lives and commenting on crisco on poles.

Oh and the lies. That's takes time and effort as well.

Too busy saving lives and commenting on crisco on poles.

Oh and the lies. That's takes time and effort as well.

Yep you got it right. Saving lives one sore throat and UTI at a time :thumbsup:

Fvck Jersey native Mike Trout.

I hate that he's an Angel... But I watch in awe and think - this is what it was like to see Willie Mays in his prime.

Back from your cousins already?

For $15 an hour. :lol:

Laughable

How many UTIs do you deal with? Those are mostly women which aren't prevalent in the military. I know because I had one a few years ago and the docs were surprised that a man got one. :dunno:

How many UTIs do you deal with? Those are mostly women which aren't prevalent in the military. I know because I had one a few years ago and the docs were surprised that a man got one. :dunno:

Im no longer in. Work at an urgent care now and we see a ton of women. But when I was in I worked at the urgent care on lacklamd as my last duty assignment before separating. So we actually had a lot of females come in with UTIs since thats where basic training took place and the women were likely to get UTIs while going through basic. While in, due to my rank, experience, and training they sent me to I was able to act on my own without a doctor. It was only minor things and had to be active duty but I essentially treated people like a physician would. Now, I do the same thing since I have experience with it, the doctor trusts me, and also wrote up a protocol for it. Im basically the fast track person for colds, sore throats, UTIs, etc.

Everybody acuses docs of pushing pain meds, but clinics thrive on prescribing unnecessary antibiotics. UTI, bronchitis, ear infection and sinusitis are the usual suspects.

Drink a half gallon of cranberry juice and GFY in the morning.

:wave:

Everybody acuses docs of pushing pain meds, but clinics thrive on prescribing unnecessary antibiotics. UTI, bronchitis, ear infection and sinusitis are the usual suspects.

Especially when the Doctor lets Digby handle that stuff