Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Brady cuts off interview with WEEI

This sports jock was in the wrong.

But I personally would never put my kids on screen in a reality show either. You're begging for it.

Exactly. Whats with all the outrage?

How DARE you call the golden boy's daughter a PISSANT :cry:

Annoying would have been okay, but he threw in the pissant.

:rolleyes:

I thought I heard him say it that Friday. Maybe it was a replay and he said it Thursday night.

Its not the huge deal they are making and Brady was just making a point. Bad timing for Reimer

I thought I heard him say it that Friday. Maybe it was a replay and he said it Thursday night.

Its not the huge deal they are making and Brady was just making a point. Bad timing for Reimer

All well and good, but digby said (without listening) that the conversation was ended, because the host called her a pissant.

How DARE you call the golden boy's daughter a PISSANT :cry:

Annoying would have been okay, but he threw in the pissant.

:rolleyes:

I told three 11 year olds to shut up and stop annoying me at basketball practice yesterday.

I also pulled them off the floor during the scrimmage leaving only 4 on the floor and told them their squad would now suck because they cant keep their mouths shut.

Im sure Ill hear about it from the school. Think theyll fire me?

I told three 11 year olds to shut up and stop annoying me at basketball practice yesterday.

I also pulled them off the floor during the scrimmage leaving only 4 on the floor and told them their squad would now suck because they cant keep their mouths shut.

Im sure Ill hear about it from the school. Think theyll fire me?

Probably not. You should have told them no stopping at McD's on the way home. Then you're focked

Do you think WEEI is really all that upset over all this national attention they are getting?

Of course theyre not - and that is the problem with most media outlets today. The goal is attention - any way you can - to generate the clicks/shares/buzz that can be converted into revenue.

Whether its Reimer, Minnehan, or any other media personality / if they hate you? Even better, now theyre emotionally invested in what you do - for better or worse. Talk about me. Click on me. Hate me. Its all good bc it pays the bills.

Of course they care. Brady hinted he may stop doing his twice weekly interviews. They're kissing his ass right now.

Of course they care. Brady hinted he may stop doing his twice weekly interviews. They're kissing his ass right now.

He does it once a week, (during football season) on Monday and is paid to do so. There is one more Monday left in the Football year.

HTH

He does a separate interview with Jim Gray.

He does it once a week, on Monday and is paid to do so. There is one more Monday left in the Football year.

HTH

The radio station just inked a new contract with the pats. Brady has been doing the interviews for years. Read his quote from the interview. And afaik it's twice a week. Either way I'm sure they don't want to lose him. Did you hear those morning guys kiss his ass in that interview? He has them by the balls.

The radio station just inked a new contract with the pats. Brady has been doing the interviews for years. Read his quote from the interview. And afaik it's twice a week. Either way I'm sure they don't want to lose him. Did you hear those morning guys kiss his ass in that interview? He has them by the balls.

THEY ALWAYS kiss his ass. He's Tom freakin Brady. They go hard at EVERYONE, but never TB12

I heard that on the Kirk & Callahan show on Friday they played the Reimer clip 6 times. On Monday, Brady said..."I show you a lot of respect". I think along with being pissed at Reimer, he felt disrespected by the show and the station. If they don't replay it so much, its a very small story, they flamed it. pun intended. Also don't think people should be putting their kids out there like Brady did.

I heard that on the Kirk & Callahan show on Friday they played the Reimer clip 6 times. On Monday, Brady said..."I show you a lot of respect". I think along with being pissed at Reimer, he felt disrespected by the show and the station. If they don't replay it so much, its a very small story, they flamed it. pun intended. Also don't think people should be putting their kids out there like Brady did.

you think he listens

I didn't listen but didn't either Kirk or Callahan bring up the reimer comment during the interview and that's what shut it down?

I didn't listen but didn't either Kirk or Callahan bring up the reimer comment during the interview and that's what shut it down?

They asked him to comment, like they asked him to comment on deflate gate

They asked him to comment, like they asked him to comment on deflate gate

a you are correct would suffice

He did the right thing defending his kid. Take shots at the golden boys family and expect him to help you out? He’s lucky Tom didn’t buy the station just to fire him himself.

a you are correct would suffice

it's their job, stop being as dumb as RP

He did the right thing defending his kid. Take shots at the golden boys family and expect him to help you out? He’s lucky Tom didn’t buy the station just to fire him himself.

:first: :overhead: :clap: :doublethumbsup:

Dennis and Callahan really focked up. Brady has been coming on that show every Monday morning for nearly his entire career. The chowder head that made the comment deserves to be fired.

Dennis and Callahan really focked up. Brady has been coming on that show every Monday morning for nearly his entire career. The chowder head that made the comment deserves to be fired.

How did they f0ck up? Reimer didn't say it on their show.

How did they f0ck up? Reimer didn't say it on their show.

its kirk and callahan and they brought it up to brady in the call. They are idiots, its Super bowl week and they are asking the greatest athlete to ever walk the planet what he thinks of some unfunny obnoxious in your face fagguts pathetic childish criticism of his daughter. They are fools and deserve to lose out on his calls.

Massholes are way too caught up in this. Fangirls

Youre right. Personally, I couldnt give a flying fock.

Ditto. Reimer is an a-hole, but I had never heard of him before this as I avoid most sports radio here.

Ditto. Reimer is an a-hole, but I had never heard of him before this as I avoid most sports radio here.

Yeah, I had never heard of Reimer either. I dont listen to EEI much at all. I listen to a little Felger and Mazz, but that gets nauseating ( especially Felger).

I listen to Kirk and Cally in the shower and on the way to work

Reimer is a young gay guy from the area.

He started on WEEI on the K & C casting couch. He'd be on like once a week.

Last winter one of the shows producer's had told him in the secrecy that he was an alcoholic and last summer, without permission, Reimer went on air with it.