Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Eagles fans are still mad at Cris Collinsworth, even after winning Super Bowl

https://sports.yahoo.com/eagles-fans-got-super-bowl-theyre-still-furious-cris-collinsworth-174818806.html

Cris Collinsworth is typically a very good NFL TV color commentator. Cris Collinsworth, however, had a pretty rough Super Bowl LII on Sunday night.
Al Michaels’ partner on NBC particularly irked Eagles fans by expressing doubt as two Eagles touchdowns were reviewed, and incredulity after both were upheld. And Philadelphians, even after getting the Lombardi Trophy they’ve craved for decades, are still peeved about it.
A change.org petition calling for Collinsworth to be barred from commentating on Eagles games in the future had more than 37,000 signatures Tuesday afternoon. It calls the former Cincinnati Bengals All-Pro receiver “the most biased and horrible commentator ever.”
“Being a Philadelphia Eagles fan and having to listen to him constantly talk about the Patriots and hardly ever the Eagles during the game made it almost unbearable,” the petition reads. “As a professional, he has a duty to if not be unbiased at least try to make the game enjoyable for all viewers. His constant fawning over Tom Brady and the Patriots the entire game was disgusting, making it sound like he was a local Boston radio personality and not a commentator for a nationally syndicated football game.”
It then calls for NBC to “discipline” Collinsworth, or “at the very least” confine him to Patriot broadcasts.
But it’s not the only expression of anti-Collinsworth sentiment. It appears Pennsylvania congressman Brendan Boyle, along with many fans, supported the idea behind the petition before it even launched:

what a life. Can't even be happy after winning.

Sad

Collingsworth can't be worse than joe buck, can he?

Reminds me of the ultimate RMFF. When Pats fans chanted "Yankees Suck" at their parade. Lol.

Reminds me of the ultimate RMFF. When Pats fans chanted "Yankees Suck" at their parade. Lol.

speaking of rmff

speaking of rmff

I've been holding down the fort around here, being the only fan that can talk shite back at the Pats fans. Now there's more. Enjoy.

An online petition?

This can't miss...

That's ok. Michaels said Matt Patricia was going to be the coach of the pistons....twice

I despise Collinsworth (no G) no matter which teams are playing. And Al Michaels is a shell of his former self. I would rather listen to Joe Buck than Cris Collinsworth (no G).

His son is following in his footsteps...and looks and sounds just like him

If Santa Claus is persona non grata, what chance does Collinsworth have.

I'm not popular there. You see how they behave. How many do you think are going to make the good list? :dunno:

I'm not popular there. You see how they behave. How many do you think are going to make the good list? :dunno:

Is there just a good list? is there is a system QB list? Wentz should be on it

Cris Collinsworth is typically a very good NFL TV color commentator

I had to stop after the first sentence... Really? Collisworth sucks...

https://sports.yahoo.com/eagles-fans-got-super-bowl-theyre-still-furious-cris-collinsworth-174818806.html

what a life. Can't even be happy after winning.

Sad

You have to remember - liberals lives are based on whining. And Philly is 95% liberal, so did you expect anything else?

You have to remember - liberals lives are based on whining. And Philly is 95% liberal, so did you expect anything else?

So we made it 16 posts before politics was brought into the thread, is that a record?

So we made it 16 posts before politics was brought into the thread, is that a record?

lol.

Okay...well...I shoulda worded it like this....

"You have to remember - Those type of folks like to whine a lot it seems. And Philly seems to have a lot of "those types" of folks.

I should have left it more open to interpretation. I accept responsibility for ruining the thread.

• Like 1

:lol: