Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

DIVORCE

So Friday night I come home from the bar after eating crawfish. Had a few, but had a ride.I get home a half hour earlier than wifey. She works late on Fridays and doesn't partake in beer and crawfish night. I'm sitting on the neighbors front porch when she pulls up.

Says her hellos to my neighbor, who is a coon ass through and through. Mullato olive skin French girl. (36dd) Sweet woman. Has a daughter the same age. A husband who loves his cars 1968 Camaro more than his wife.

After wifey went inside, I stayed outside talking to coon ass. Our houses are thirty feet apart. Drank more beer, and smoked. Me: Remember that time a few years ago we sat on your back patio in the heat, you and your cousin wearing bra and panties, me in my boxers? That was fun. Coon Ass: my nipples are still wet.

Wifey heard that convo. That was Friday. Haven't spoken to her since. Guessing she heard it. Oh well.

https://media.makeameme.org/created/coonass-for-life.jpg

So Friday night I come home from the bar after eating crawfish. Had a few, but had a ride.I get home a half hour earlier than wifey. She works late on Fridays and doesn't partake in beer and crawfish night. I'm sitting on the neighbors front porch when she pulls up.

Says her hellos to my neighbor, who is a coon ass through and through. Mullato olive skin French girl. (36dd) Sweet woman. Has a daughter the same age. A husband who loves his cars 1968 Camaro more than his wife.

After wifey went inside, I stayed outside talking to coon ass. Our houses are thirty feet apart. Drank more beer, and smoked. Me: Remember that time a few years ago we sat on your back patio in the heat, you and your cousin wearing bra and panties, me in my boxers? That was fun. Coon Ass: my nipples are still wet.

Wifey heard that convo. That was Friday. Haven't spoken to her since. Guessing she heard it. Oh well.

You refer to quote our lifestyle quote a lot in this thread. By which I assume you mean your party lifestyle.

But from your stories, it doesnt sound like she is ever involved in any of it, or even there usually.

Is this part of her issue? I would have to think she is not ok with her husband being out getting bombed doing god knows what with random women?

Which, you would have to admit, is probably fair?

Are you willing to change that? Or is it a deal breaker for you?

You refer to quote our lifestyle quote a lot in this thread. By which I assume you mean your party lifestyle.

But from your stories, it doesnt sound like she is ever involved in any of it, or even there usually.

Is this part of her issue? I would have to think she is not ok with her husband being out getting bombed doing god knows what with random women?

Never cheated on her. Next year marks twenty. Am I out and about? I am. Bar after work is a sausage factory.The bar maids laugh. Not there to hook up. There to enjoy a few and cut up like we do here. On a drinking level.

Me and wifey go out a lot. Dinner and drinks At least twice a week. She's exasperated about the time I spend at the bar. Love my boys. The Who's who of New Orleans. And she knows that. I may punch an idiot who deserves it. But I'm there to have fun and enjoy conversation as I do here.

Exactly what Id expect you to say. I cant find with just a first name, there are multiple others with that name, I cant narrow it down (an educated doctor would understand this simple logic.). The privacy argument is weak, its the GC, not the Russian mafia. You arent Batman, its inconsequential to you if I verify your medical license.

Like I said, shoe on the other foot Id have zero hesitation providing you with credentials.

Yeahhh.. sorta gotta disagree with you there bro. The privacy argument is king on this bored. It's really what makes this bored work. Without it.. or a least a decent sembelance of it... I would leave this place and never return.

Who the heck would want this bored spilling over and effecting our real lives? No bueno... no bueno.

• Like 1

The BB mrs BB story reminds me a lot of my parents. My dad was an alcoholic, running a failing business. My mom barely drank. Glass of wine with dinner a couple times a week. She basically stayed with my father, so we would grow up in a normal two parent household. The week after my youngest sibling went off to college, my mom had an apartment down the street. Theyve been divorced around 20 years now. My dad has been sober for close to 15 years, but the damage was already done. Hes in pretty poor physical health, and has the early signs of Dementia/Alzheimer.

I really hope BB can come out of this ok, and eventually get sober. As someone who grew up in an alcoholic family, and has also been on and off the wagon over the last 5 years, I can honestly say Im so much happier and such a better father when Im not on the bottle.

Never cheated on her. Next year marks twenty. Am I out and about? I am. Bar after work is a sausage factory.The bar maids laugh. Not there to hook up. There to enjoy a few and cut up like we do here. On a drinking level.

Me and wifey go out a lot. Dinner and drinks At least twice a week. She's exasperated about the time I spend at the bar. Love my boys. The Who's who of New Orleans. And she knows that. I may punch an idiot who deserves it. But I'm there to have fun and enjoy conversation as I do here.

Woof J... the booze is it.. when it's affecting your 20 year marriage to the woman you have and still love... Bunny Ford Clinic needs to be your next call.

No tongue in cheek... no haha jokes.. bite the bullet and get off the sauce my brother.

Woof J... the booze is it.. when it's affecting your 20 year marriage to the woman you have and still love... Bunny Ford Clinic needs to be your next call.

No tongue in cheek... no haha jokes.. bite the bullet and get off the sauce my brother.

:thumbsup:

Ok didnt mean to imply you had cheated. I meant that she probably worries about such.

What you said kinda makes my point. She probably feels that your life outside of the home is more important to you. She may feel left out.

Women dont share well Ive found.

Can't go to rehab. I have a business to run. Catch 22 my friend. A mother to take care of. Bills to be paid. A business that could ruin many lives if I can't run it. Family on my side who can't wait to see fail and ruin my fathers legacy and steal us blind. I am truly a man on an island trying to weather a storm beyond belief.

I, this year, can see me losing my business, my mom dying, losing my wife and daughter, my home, applying for bankruptcy, becoming broke, alone, and living in a van down by the river.

It's all relative in the grand scheme. I had a plan to avoid this fawking BS. Looks like my plan is wrong. Relied on those I trusted. Never do that.

Bridge

Can't go to rehab. I have a business to run. Catch 22 my friend. A mother to take care of. Bills to be paid. A business that could ruin many lives if I can't run it. Family on my side who can't wait to see fail and ruin my fathers legacy and steal us blind. I am truly a man on an island trying to weather a storm beyond belief.

I, this year, can see me losing my business, my mom dying, losing my wife and daughter, my home, applying for bankruptcy, becoming broke, alone, and living in a van down by the river.

It's all relative in the grand scheme. I had a plan to avoid this fawking BS. Looks like my plan is wrong. Relied on those I trusted. Never do that.

Bridge

Man, youre holding on too tight to things you cant control. Gonna have to let some things go man.

I hate it for you. But you gotta take care of you. Choose the things that matter, and let the rest go.

Easy to say I know.

Hope you find a way through it.

Bridge

Okay... if you can't do a full meal deal inpatient... check out an AA meeting.. they are depressing as fock, but it can start you out man.

Think about it Bunny... gotta take care of yourself or you're going to be worthless in the rest of it.

Man, youre holding on too tight to things you cant control. Gonna have to let some things go man.

I hate it for you. But you gotta take care of you. Choose the things that matter, and let the rest go.

Easy to say I know.

Hope you find a way through it.

There are little things in life. Should have let them go before. I was 45 till I lost someone close to me. A dog. Bogey. Had to put him down. Never lost a relative, friend, or anyone close.

When my Dad was in ICU, I had to make that choice. His choice. Worked side by side with him for thirty years. He was my best friend. Best man at my wedding. Gave him his only granddaughter. Gave him a gift that only he could know. And I pulled the plug. Daughter standing by my side. His pride and joy.

Tomorrow, I have to write a letter to my daughter that will be given to her the before she graduates HS. Wifey also. The girls open them before the day they graduate at a function. Two weeks before my cool Pops passed, he said that all he wants to do is see her graduate HS, and he'd be fine. Missed by two years my friend.

I think I'm a pretty good writer/storytelling SOB. But this is going to be rough.

Yeahhh.. sorta gotta disagree with you there bro. The privacy argument is king on this bored. It's really what makes this bored work. Without it.. or a least a decent sembelance of it... I would leave this place and never return.

Who the heck would want this bored spilling over and effecting our real lives? No bueno... no bueno.

To be fair, some do let it spill over. Including Bunny, whose thread shouldn’t be hijacked by tan’s nonsense.

On that note, I’d be willing to bet a lot of BBs problems would be solved if he quit drinking. Nothing earth shattering, but hopefully if he hears it from enough of us he might consider sobriety.

To be fair, some do let it spill over. Including Bunny, whose thread shouldnt be hijacked by tans nonsense.

On that note, Id be willing to bet a lot of BBs problems would be solved if he quit drinking. Nothing earth shattering, but hopefully if he hears it from enough of us he might consider sobriety.

Its going to be tough to quit if his wife is always drinking

Its going to be tough to quit if his wife is always drinking

I didn't expect it to be easy, but if his drinking is a big a part of the problem as most of us suspect, she has to get on board instead of enabling him.

It's already set in motion. Bunny's daughter will finish college in the South and go for her Masters here in NY. She will meet my son fall in love and get married.

Me an BB will be in laws.

Until now, I'd not realized that you and Bunny were Chinese.

Even if she hooked up with a homeless guy. :lol:

Honey, I'm leaving you for a guy I met online in Tuscon while buying African jewelry. He has a koi pond, a '95 Jeep AX5, gambles all day, likes frozen pizza, and lives with his mom who lets him drive her Miata from time to time.

• Like 1

Til I see a medical license (which is not something private, people can request to see it) he’s not a doctor. Continually displays oof-worthy medical knowledge below even Digbys. This is just my opinion, honestly I think I’m his only skeptic. His calm, mature demeanor and tendency to not take trolling bait have people fooled.

<---- fooled

Your detective skills are terrible then.

I do believe you, don't doubt your profession and consequently won't give you any grief, but whatever you think of him, tanatastic has proven time and again that he really is the best in the GC for looking up info on people.

I think I'm a pretty good writer/storytelling SOB. But this is going to be rough.

You really are. Your stories are the best here.

Your problem is the emotional, touching stuff isn't a genre you're use to.

This

Look at all the asshats up in here who criticized my advice now telling him to sober up.

I said that way back on page 1 you sh!theels.

Look at all the asshats up in here who criticized my advice now telling him to sober up.

Remember the rules. There must be at least 3 pages of jokes and useless slapfight posts before a thread can turn serious :nono:

• Like 2

Great job Karnak! I'm sure Bunny will be in here any time soon saying "ya know vudu, you are right, my life is self destructing so I'm going to address it by going on the wagon$#@!" :thumbsup:

• Like 1

You really are. Your stories are the best here.

Your problem is the emotional, touching stuff isn't a genre you're use to.

True Dat. I'll post the rough draft. I was up till four last night thinking about it. Probably do the same for the next few days. Writing a story about Lady Godiva at a Metallica whilst tripping on acid and ecstasy and fingering her in a crowd of degenerative wearing t-shirts that read "Metal Up Your Ass" and learing that you hallucinated the entire dance with said Lady Godiva, is a ball buster.

This letter to my daughter is important. A game changer in so many words.