Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

White House says US mission in Syria coming to 'rapid end'

Whats the motivation in defending Assad here by the righty posters?

Even Trump says it was them...

Really...there is no evidence to support the denial...so Id love to know why the posters here have been defending Assad on this?

No motivation just logic.

The war is all but over. Assad won. So what's the one thing that will piss everyone off? Short of launching a nuke a chemical weapons attacks especially against civilians. It makes zero sense.

• Like 1

Really...there is no evidence to support the denial...so Id love to know why the posters here have been defending Assad on this?

Seriously, they're delusional. But In fairness, their mouth pieces at Fox and Breitbart can't feed them quick enough.

I'm waiting for one of them to bring up something about a last-minute executive order by Barack Obama selling 20% of our chemical weapons to Assad.

And you were one of the you can't criticize the president in time of War! WaaaaH!. Crowd.

Funny how that Dixie Chick Hating crew all dried up right up around here. Or more to the point, changed aliases.

I was much more liberal then. I didn't believe iraq had WMD until colin powell went in front of the world. I believed Colin Powell then and turns out we where lied to. I learned a good lesson one some of you never learned.

Seriously, they're ###### delusional. But In fairness, their mouth pieces at Fox and Breitbart can't feed them quick enough.

I'm waiting for one of them to bring up something about a last-minute executive order by Barack Obama selling 20% of our chemical weapons to Assad.

How are you and SloTard able to post with each other's cack in your hands?

No motivation just logic.

The war is all but over. Assad won. So what's the one thing that will piss everyone off? Short of launching a nuke a chemical weapons attacks especially against civilians. It makes zero sense.

Logic is that a madman who has gassed his people before would do it again.

Logic would say that a madman who wanted rebels out (and got it) was behind it.

Logic would say that with no fear of repercussions from Trump already stating wthybwpuld pull out...the madman Assad did it.

There is no logic or evidence suggesting it wasnt him.

Defending Assad makes zero logical sense.

Logic is that a madman who has gassed his people before would do it again.

Logic would say that a madman who wanted rebels out (and got it) was behind it.

Logic would say that with no fear of repercussions from Trump already stating wthybwpuld pull out...the madman Assad did it.

There is no logic or evidence suggesting it wasnt him.

Defending Assad makes zero logical sense.

I'm not defending Assad and, IMO, he probably did it but don't we have to PROVE it was him? Isn't that how logic and evidence work?

Logic would say that many parties benefit from The U.S. staying involved in Syria. Assad isn't one of them. Logic would say that pointing out that is not defending Assad. Logic would say that deposing the last 3 ME leaders on false pretenses didn't work out, so doing it 4th time is rather illogical.

• Like 2

90% chance this was a CIA attack.

Trump announces we are pulling out of Syria.

Truce announced between Assad and ISIS/rebels.

Deep state gets irate.

Gonna do what they do.

It looks like the Dems will get to keep their war, even sets up nicely for a war with Russia.

Rinse and repeat. The claim is made by "Syrian activist groups" - yea sure whatever, with no actual information about who these people really are. I believe the Russians and believe this is just our CIA/McCain/Deep State wanting us to take Assad out of power. Funny how these chemical attacks supposedly keep happening by Assad right when the rebels are losing the most and Assad is winning the most. Why would he attack his own people with chemical weapons, especially now of all times? I don't believe that for a minute. It's made up by people who want to take away his power in the region so they can try to put someone or some group in power there instead, namely the United States' focked up plans at whatever the hidden agenda of our country has been for decades. Fock, now they've even suckered Trump in to believing their lies. Very dangerous situation. I'm certain Hilary and Obama are pleased.

• Like 1

who's defending Assad, we're asking if we know it was him ? We don't know, you don't know, and same goes for the last so called Assad chemical attack.

They don't know. You don't know. CNN doesnt know.

Fact

You can't trust any of these desert people. Who knows what happened.

Logic would say that many parties benefit from The U.S. staying involved in Syria. Assad isn't one of them. Logic would say that pointing out that is not defending Assad. Logic would say that deposing the last 3 ME leaders on false pretenses didn't work out, so doing it 4th time is rather illogical.

Well, that's what logic says. What does bot say? Have the talking points been handed down to him yet?

who's defending Assad, we're asking if we know it was him ? We don't know, you don't know, and same goes for the last so called Assad chemical attack.

They don't know. You don't know. CNN doesnt know.

Fact

Everyone who is claiming its the CIA with zero evidence and cant wait to chime in and claim it wasnt him?

You have no grasp of facts drobeski.

Everyone who is claiming its the CIA with zero evidence and cant wait to chime in and claim it wasnt him?

You have no grasp of facts drobeski.

Where is YOUR evidence, ass-hole? You keep bringing up "facts", yet you've shown ZERO to prove that it was Assad. But we constantly hear you chirping "logic and facts!", "Logic and facts". Do you even know what logic and facts are? I don't think you do.

Is it likely it was Assad? Sure, based on history. But you're not saying that.

You haven't backed anything up with factual evidence.

:lol:

I don't think I've ever seen Sho post a fact about anything.

He exists to troll and call people names.

Seriously, they're ###### delusional. But In fairness, their mouth pieces at Fox and Breitbart can't feed them quick enough.

well, he did arm and train Syrian "rebels" aka ISIS for years. and he did give a billion dollars CASH to Iran. and his admin did sell RUSSIA 20% of our uranium, which is used in what again? and who hand delivered "lost or stolen" enriched uranium to Moscow?

jury is still out on chemical weapons to Assad. although it would shock nobody to learn they were the same chemical weapons that were in Iraq 15-20 years ago. we can blame that one on W.

I don't think I've ever seen Sho post a fact about anything.

He exists to troll and call people names.

From you...and as a response to max...this is hilarious.

well, he did arm and train Syrian "rebels" aka ISIS for years. and he did give a billion dollars CASH to Iran. and his admin did sell RUSSIA 20% of our uranium, which is used in what again? and who hand delivered "lost or stolen" enriched uranium to Moscow?

jury is still out on chemical weapons to Assad. although it would shock nobody to learn they were the same chemical weapons that were in Iraq 15-20 years ago. we can blame that one on W.

So many lies...

ok I am on record saying leave, leave them be, whether its Assad or not I dont care, its doing nothing, continue hunting ISIS and bring em home

Do you do the same if Turkey realizes there is no consequence and does the same to the Kurds?

If we kept all the goat fockers out of the US and kept a keen eye on the ones already here who cares what these 7th century sub humans do to each other? Let them go at it. Thats what Obama basically did. Maybe he had it right, by accident of course. But then he wanted to invite them over as well.

Do you do the same if Turkey realizes there is no consequence and does the same to the Kurds?

honestly I don't know, there is no winning in the middle east. Muslims are terrible people who will always want to kill the Jews, and each other

either reset it all, or get out

So many lies...

I know you run from facts like Squiz runs from , but why don't you entertain the board and point out a single lie.

If we kept all the goat fockers out of the US and kept a keen eye on the ones already here who cares what these 7th century sub humans do to each other? Let them go at it. Thats what Obama basically did. Maybe he had it right, by accident of course. But then he wanted to invite them over as well.

Personally, I would love for the middle east, arabs, muslims, and jews to get their together.

Lots of historical cities. Interesting cultures. Beautiful landscapes. And some sexy women when they ditch the umbrellas.

All of you live in a delusional fantasty world. HTH.

is that place you move to in order to get the kind of you couldn't get at home?

For the record I want Assad ou t of power. The real possibility that a 3rd party could have performed such a despicable act to force our hand is repulsive to me. If we follow through on Assad without HARD evidence, we may as well have been complicit.

I know you run from facts like Squiz runs from ######, but why don't you entertain the board and point out a single lie.

The administration did not sell 20% of any uranium.

Need me to keep going?

Because you have repeated that lie multiple times .

Dont waste your time with that one.

its really weird that the left is the ones pushing for war right now

Who is pushing for war?

You live in China. HTH.

And Trump pledges a forceful response. :doh:

I am assuming we will launch another air strike on an abandoned target within a few weeks.

I am assuming we will launch another air strike on an abandoned target within a few weeks.

Coffee ready yet?

i say they aim for that red line

i say they aim for that red line

That was stupid of Obummer. So was shooting up and empty airfield and pledging a forceful response within hours of claiming our mission in Syria is coming to an end.

Meet the new boss ...

That was stupid of Obummer. So was

smoking heroin?