Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

Iran Nuclear Deal

having said all this, if the blurbs I've seen about John Kerry trying to do back Channel diplomacy or true, that's ###### up. News about 15 months ago that we kept hearing from The Rock and his team that there can only be one president at a time. Even if that presidents and incompetent demented old boob.

If you sincerely believe there's only one president at a time, then you need to step the ###### off.

blurbs ? The innformed have known this for a week.

I'm shocked your sources haven't brought up the Logan act. Something tells me they may have in the recent past.

darnit forgot the first rule of liberal integrity.

I sure there's the good ole "it's different this time "excuse out there somewhere.

The only liberal standards are double standards.

Erin Burnett has kunt face while interviewing treasury secretary...

He's trying to discuss the monumental achievements and she wants stormy!!!

:lol:

They are such hack clowns.

https://i.redd.it/5oygh4x7gpw01.png

Whatever you say skippy

Yes...whatever I say. Need more links to other countries going forward without us? Nuclear experts saying withdrawal is a bad idea?

Pretty much Trump and Israel are the only ones supporting this move.

Yes...whatever I say. Need more links to other countries going forward without us? Nuclear experts saying withdrawal is a bad idea?

Nah lets stay on topic. You said we sheep only support this because we love Trump. Which is true we do love President Trump. The thing is people hated this deal long before President Trump. It's you, who are the sheep, simply because you like the deal NOW because POTUS pulled us out. Just like how your moms boyfriend should have pulled out of her and nut on your adopted fathers face like he normally did, instead of having you.

Merkel has a great track record. Let's follow her lead.

Nah lets stay on topic. You said we sheep only support this because we love Trump. Which is true we do love President Trump. The thing is people hated this deal long before President Trump. It's you, who are the sheep, simply because you like the deal NOW because POTUS pulled us out. Just like how your moms boyfriend should have pulled out of her and nut on your adopted fathers face like he normally did, instead of having you.

And because you hate Obama (also what I said jackass).

Ive stated support for this deal from the beginning based on the experts analysis of the damn thing rather than working on emotions like you all do.

As for your idiotic spam about my parents...classless and ignorant as always from you.

Merkel has a great track record. Let's follow her lead.

coincidently, trump has pretty much wiped Urkels track record clean! :first:

Ive stated support for this deal from the beginning based on the experts analysis of the damn thing rather than working on emotions like you all do.

As for your idiotic spam about my parents...classless and ignorant as always from you.

You shouid ignore him

coincidently, trump has pretty much wiped Urkels track record clean! :first:

He still has dancing on Ellen and slo jamming the news.

Don't worry you too can become Prime Minister of Canada.

He still has dancing on Ellen and slo jamming the news.

And a painting of him fading into the shrubs.

The haters must be really confused right now.

For 2 years all we have heard is Trump-Russia collusion.

Russia and Iran are bff's.

Trump puts a boot in Iran's ass.

Now the hater find themselves defending Putin's #1 ally.

We have the best memes: http://oi65.tinypic.com/34nmyow.jpg

We have the best memes: http://oi65.tinypic.com/34nmyow.jpg

Put a boot in their ass?

FFS think before you type.

And for the sky screaming war mongering idiots:

Trump has got this.

Just like he did with Russia. Just like he did with Syria. Just like he did with North Korea.

The informed people are aware of who was pulling the strings (CIA/black hats who ironically call themselves White Helmets :lol:). Those strings were cut. Now we are witnessing a global transition of power back to the people and an era of peace like we have never seen before.

McCain btfo. Hillary btfo. Soros btfo. Obama btfo. MSM propaganda machine btfo.

Put a boot in their ass?

FFS think before you type.

What would you call it?

They sho seem mad.

What would you call it?

They sho seem mad.

Pulling out of this leaves them open to do more of what they really want...how is that a boot in the ass?

Pulling out of this leaves them open to do more of what they really want...how is that a boot in the ass?

Wait, Hannity working on it..

After Trump's foreign policy success in North Korea, why would anyone not trust what he's doing with Iran?

Ask yourself why Germany, France and UK are so involved?

OOPS

(Reuters) - Russia will stand by the Iran nuclear deal and develop closer ties with Iran if U.S. President Donald Trump withdraws from the agreement on May 12, a senior Russian official said on Friday.

Vladimir Yermakov, Director General of the Department for Non-Proliferation and Arms Control at Russia's Foreign Ministry, told reporters that a U.S. withdrawal from the 2015 accord known as the JCPOA did not necessarily mean the end of the deal.

"It might even be easier for us on the economic front, because we wont have any limits on economic cooperation with Iran. We would develop bilateral relations in all areas energy, transport, high tech, medicine," he said

And right on cue, ex Spook #1 is losing his mind over Trump getting rid of his sweetheart deal with Iran:

Today, Donald Trump simultaneously lied about the Iranian nuclear deal, undermined global confidence in US commitments, alienated our closest allies, strengthened Iranian hawks, & gave North Korea more reason to keep its nukes. This madness is a danger to our national security.

https://twitter.com/JohnBrennan/status/993969969963634694

As we have learned over the last year, if Brennan or Comey are upset about something Trump did, it means that Trump is looking out for America.

OOPS

(Reuters) - Russia will stand by the Iran nuclear deal and develop closer ties with Iran if U.S. President Donald Trump withdraws from the agreement on May 12, a senior Russian official said on Friday.

Vladimir Yermakov, Director General of the Department for Non-Proliferation and Arms Control at Russia's Foreign Ministry, told reporters that a U.S. withdrawal from the 2015 accord known as the JCPOA did not necessarily mean the end of the deal.

"It might even be easier for us on the economic front, because we wont have any limits on economic cooperation with Iran. We would develop bilateral relations in all areas energy, transport, high tech, medicine," he said

Uh, you just proved my point. Russia is Iran's bff and loves the deal. Trump ends the deal (US involvement). Haters are now siding with Iran and Russia.

And right on cue, ex Spook #1 is losing his mind over Trump getting rid of his sweetheart deal with Iran:

https://twitter.com/JohnBrennan/status/993969969963634694

As we have learned over the last year, if Brennan or Comey are upset about something Trump did, it means that Trump is looking out for America.

Man you are so far gone.

Uh, you just proved my point. Russia is Iran's bff and loves the deal. Trump ends the deal (US involvement). Haters are now siding with Iran and Russia.

Who is siding with them? Russia is going to take advantage of US not being involved.

Are you really that slow?

I haven't seen a take-down like yours in a while. You completely, utterly and convincingly destroyed Slotard with one picture.

And he's still scrambling with excuses. How embarrassing for him.

• Like 1

So the left leaners here think Israel is lying about the intelligence they gathered? :wacko:

Iran is one of the biggest sponsors of terrorism and if you sanction the hell out of them, it stands to reason they'll have to bend the knee just like North Korea did.

The Iran deal is dead without the U.S. UK, France and Germany have proven themselves foolish with the unchecked acceptance of migrants..............why should we trust their judgement on this?

Post of the year! :first:

everything that needed to be said about this deal, was said before it was even signed

The fact that Obama didn't take it to congress, cause he knew it wouldn't pass said it all

everything that needed to be said about this deal, was said before it was even signed

The fact that Obama didn't take it to congress, cause he knew it wouldn't pass said it all

You can't get illegal actions passed. Side deals are why the swamp is fighting for it.

Remember when Democrats opposed the Iran deal?

Rock members.

Bottom line is the House rejected this deal 269-162 [25 Dems and 244 Reps voting no], in a purely symbolic vote, because Fuhrer Obama knew he had zero chance of Senate approval for an actual binding deal aka treaty.

62% of the House rejected Obama's deal.

The American people rejected Obama's deal by electing Trump.

Time for the losers to suck it up and take their loss. They are on the wrong side of history.

So literally every single signatory has told Trump not to break the deal. I mean, you would have to think that

Even marginally self-aware man might ask himself, what do all these people know that I don't?

So literally every single signatory has told Trump not to break the deal. I mean, you would have to think that

Even marginally self-aware man might ask himself, what do all these people know that I don't?

What did these same people think of Trump's diplomacy towards North Korea right up to the time he achieved the unthinkable?

If it was such a great deal for America and legitimate, why did Obama do it outside of Congress?