Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

summer plans?

Ok. Can you clarify these comments I copied from previous posts of yours then? Im just trying to be clear.

did part of my training in Chapel Hill, and agree the whole area is pretty nice. Including Cary.

During my training I spent time at three other medium to large state schools, and none of them approached PSU

I did some of my training in MI

You could look up the term residency. HTH

You could look up the term residency. HTH

Residency at 4 schools? Ok fine. If he says thats the explanation then fine, like I said Im trying to be clear. Earlier in the thread I asked him where he went to med school and he replied with...

I have already stated where I did my training.

So then I searched the word training and found those. You can see my confusion surely no? You prob cant...

Residency at 4 schools? Ok fine. If he says thats the explanation then fine, like I said Im trying to be clear. Earlier in the thread I asked him where he went to med school and he replied with...

I have already stated where I did my training.

So then I searched the word training and found those. You can see my confusion surely no?

I cant figure out why you are harping on this. He could be a worm farmer and I dont care. I am not going to take his medical advice any more than I would take a Google search. He could be a great doctor, but I dont care.

You should look up people's IP address like MDC. The original creepy stalker. Surprised he never got banned for that.

Dermatologists and proctologists (though arguably not a legitimate designation) are medical doctors, unlike dentists and podiatrists.

I was just listing kinds of doctors mentioned on Seinfeld. Also, the dermatologist joke on Seinfeld was that they are not real doctors.

You should look up people's IP address like MDC. The original creepy stalker. Surprised he never got banned for that.

Id never do that and wouldnt know how or care to know. I just simply uncovered what I believe to be discrepancies and would like clarification, thats all. In my post above I posted 3 quotes that show him saying he went to 4 different schools for training. Earlier he referred to his med school as training...Then he says he went to one school, prob didnt scroll up to read the first post and is now scrambling.

Id never do that and wouldnt know how or care to know. I just simply uncovered what I believe to be discrepancies and would like clarification, thats all. In my post above I posted 3 quotes that show him saying he went to 4 different schools for training. Earlier he referred to his med school as training...Then he says he went to one school, prob didnt scroll up to read the first post and is now scrambling.

That's cool. Looking up IP addresses is way over the line. MDC got away with it. There is actually a thread that is locked showing one of his attempts at looking one up. One of the mods must have took care of him, or he's a kiss ass himself.

Yeah look up the thread Tan. I can see all you guys as 1s and 0s like in the Matrix. Lieutenant Frank Drebin over here figured me out. :lol:

Yeah look up the thread Tan. I can see all you guys as 1s and 0s like in the Matrix. Lieutenant Frank Drebin over here figured me out. :lol:

Oh, so you're claiming you didn't ask someone to look up an IP address?

I think Tanatastic should absolutely look into IP addresses of Recliner Pilot, Magnificent Bastard and HT. Particularly the time when HT stopped using his Mag Bastard handle because (he says) he was being stalked. Keep in mind that this guy claims to have been a cop. When youre done you may want to look into similarities between RP and HT. HTs real-time political 180 is also a source of amusement.

Your whiteboard is going to get a serious workout once you go down that rabbit hole. Happy research my friend! :doublethumbsup:

I was just listing kinds of doctors mentioned on Seinfeld. Also, the dermatologist joke on Seinfeld was that they are not real doctors.

Skin cancer

Training does not necessarily = schooling

It was obvious to anyone with half a brain that digby wasnt a Dr after reading just a few of his posts.

Its equally obvious that pen IS a Dr for the same reason.

It was obvious to anyone with half a brain that digby wasnt a Dr after reading just a few of his posts.

You have missed the red flags my friend :nono:

Do you mean that thread where you told rholio to walk it off?

Are you going to respond to my post where I quoted you saying you did training in 4 dif schools? Others have said that you meant residency, but I prefer to get my info from the source. Its fair to ask I think. When you said you did training at this school and that school and 3 dif schools, did you mean residency after med school? Im genuinely curious.

Still havent said where you went to med school even though you claim its been said here multiple times. Yet I find multiple occasions of you mentioning training but apparently you did not mean med school?

He referred to his schooling as training, so I searched his use of the word training and found him saying he did training at multiple schools. Surely one person on this site possesses the keen reading comprehension to see that I have a case here or at least a right to ask for clarity.

MDC= triggered. 175 pounds of teenage girl. Lol.

did part of my training in Chapel Hill, and agree the whole area is pretty nice. Including Cary.

During my training I spent time at three other medium to large state schools, and none of them approached PSU

I did some of my training in MI

These are quotes from Pen over the years. Residency is done in hospitals, not schools. Just looking for clarification. Someone says they went to only one med school but also says this...sorry, guess Im the bad guy here, dunno.

These are quotes from Pen over the years. Residency is done in hospitals, not schools. Just looking for clarification. Someone says they went to only one med school but also says this...sorry, guess Im the bad guy here, dunno.

Is it possible he did residencies in university hospitals?

I have been here for many years. I cant say that Pens is definitively a doctor but hes never said anything that led me to believe he isnt. And this training thing is weak sauce.

Is it possible he did residencies in university hospitals?

I have been here for many years. I cant say that Pens is definitively a doctor but hes never said anything that led me to believe he isnt. And this training thing is weak sauce.

Yes its absolutely possible I guess. Didnt know schools had medical facilities for students out of med school. You guys have now said that 3 times but he has said it 0 times. I just like to get my info from the horses mouth. If he says it, Ill believe it. Notice the crickets?

Pen has pmd me a legal question or two over the years that relate to his practice. I have asked him for medical advice and gotten good answers too.

I am 100% confident he is a doctor. Hell, just the way he talks when he talks about medical stuff is 100% doctor speak.

Yes its absolutely possible I guess. Didnt know schools had medical facilities for students out of med school. You guys have now said that 3 times but he has said it 0 times. I just like to get my info from the horses mouth. If he says it, Ill believe it. Notice the crickets?

Most large universities also have a medical center attached, which is often where residencies happen. I know in my state, U of Tenn has a hospital in Memphis, and Vanderbilt has a large, and probably the best, hospital in the state. I assume when he talks about training he means his med school, and one or more residencies at hospitals.

Are you going to respond to my post where I quoted you saying you did training in 4 dif schools? Others have said that you meant residency, but I prefer to get my info from the source. Its fair to ask I think. When you said you did training at this school and that school and 3 dif schools, did you mean residency after med school? Im genuinely curious.

Still havent said where you went to med school even though you claim its been said here multiple times. Yet I find multiple occasions of you mentioning training but apparently you did not mean med school?

I need links for the red flags...anything I've posted which is medically inaccurate, or whatever predicated this obsession. So far, you've just displayed ignorance of what medical training entails.

I need links for the red flags...anything I've posted which is medically inaccurate, or whatever predicated this obsession. So far, you've just displayed ignorance of what medical training entails.

Were you saying something earlier about slapfights?

Pen has pmd me a legal question or two over the years that relate to his practice.

This is good enough for me. First thing even resembling tangible Ive heard. Im closing the case...for now.

Were you saying something earlier about slapfights?

He said the only reason my credentials have been brought into question were red flags in my posts...I'm trying to understand where he is coming from. And he definitely doesn't understand medical training. How does that compare to insulting one's spouse, children, masculinity, etc?

He said the only reason my credentials have been brought into question were red flags in my posts...I'm trying to understand where he is coming from. And he definitely doesn't understand medical training. How does that compare to insulting one's spouse, children, masculinity, etc?

Who's children did I insult? Might want to pull that one back. And if you think that's out of line, talk to the guy who does it, MDC. But you won't because he's a fellow liberal. Phony.

Who's children did I insult? Might want to pull that one back. And if you think that's out of line, talk to the guy who does it, MDC. But you won't because he's a fellow liberal. Phony.

I didn't say you did, dipsh!t. I'm just trying to delineate what you think constitutes a slap fight.

I didn't say you did, dipsh!t. I'm just trying to delineate what you think constitutes a slap fight.

So you don't think you get involved in slapfights, or yours are on a more sophisticated level? Lol.

So you don't think you get involved in slapfights, or yours are on a more sophisticated level? Lol.

Just like you calling me entitled, the lack of self awareness is beyond ridiculous. Your entire internet persona is based on petty conflict, including this series of posts.

• Like 1

Just like you calling me entitled, the lack of self awareness is beyond ridiculous. Your entire internet persona is based on petty conflict, including this series of posts.

You're saying I think I'm entitled? To what? You are entitled to something you've earned. The problem is with people acting entitled and they haven't earned it. Like you thinking you're entitled to know how a minority feels. You're not.

You're saying I think I'm entitled? To what? You are entitled to something you've earned. The problem is with people acting entitled and they haven't earned it. Like you thinking you're entitled to know how a minority feels. You're not.

Or saying you deserve a bigger pension? :wave:

Or saying you deserve a bigger pension? :wave:

I do. I was underpaid for all of my twenty years.

I do. I was underpaid for all of my twenty years.

Bullsh!t. Your pay was arbitrary. And why do only some jobs deserve a pension?

For the record, I think law enforcement officers are probably underpaid, but the concept of "earning" a fraction of your salary indefinitely is silly. Especially when it is involuntarily funded by taxpayers who had no say in its determination.

Bullsh!t. Your pay was arbitrary. And why do only some jobs deserve a pension?

For the record, I think law enforcement officers are probably underpaid, but the concept of "earning" a fraction of your salary indefinitely is silly. Especially when it is involuntarily funded by taxpayers who had no say in its determination.

I was vastly underpaid. And they have a say, It's called voting. Pensions are up for negotiation whenever a contract expires. Your elected officials do the negotiating, and many changes are made to pensions all the time.

I was vastly underpaid. And they have a say, It's called voting. Pensions are up for negotiation whenever a contract expires. Your elected officials do the negotiating, and many changes are made to pensions all the time.

I'm also vastly underpaid. Why? Because I say so! How about I work a fraction of a normal career and you pay me for the rest of my life? Sound reasonable?

I'm also vastly underpaid. Why? Because I say so! How about I work a fraction of a normal career and you pay me for the rest of my life? Sound reasonable?

No, I was actually underpaid when compared to other cops. Nice attempt, but failure.