Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

summer plans?

He has said multiple times where he went to med school. :dunno:

Ok then where did he go? Couldnt find it with search so Im asking. Its worthy of an emoticon so it shouldnt be such a complex mystery to unravel.

Ok then where did he go? Couldnt find it with search so Im asking. Its worthy of an emoticon so it shouldnt be such a complex mystery to unravel.

You might want to seek help.

You might want to seek help.

He wouldnt be a geek if that was not the case.

He has said multiple times where he went to med school. :dunno:

Ok I checked every utterance of the word school and found nothing. So then I realized he likes to use the word training. So now Im closer, but dog gone it, it seems he just moved all around and went to multiple med schools. Heres some fun snippets.

I did part of my training in Chapel Hill, and agree the whole area is pretty nice. Including Cary.

During my training I spent time at three other medium to large state schools, and none of them approached PSU

I did some of my training in MI

So it seems he went to lots of med schools. Convenient. When I go to match up the school with profiles of listed doctors in his area with his name, they dont match, Im sure its because there are even more schools and none of the ones he mentions are the ones they use. Then Im sure he will say oh its because Im the only doctor not listed on those sites, yea.

Ok I checked every utterance of the word school and found nothing. So then I realized he likes to use the word training. So now Im closer, but dog gone it, it seems he just moved all around and went to multiple med schools. Heres some fun snippets.

I did part of my training in Chapel Hill, and agree the whole area is pretty nice. Including Cary.

During my training I spent time at three other medium to large state schools, and none of them approached PSU

So it seems he went to lots of med schools. Convenient. When I go to match up the school with profiles of listed doctors in his area with his name and they dont match, Im sure its because there are even more schools and none of the ones he mentions are the ones they use. Then Im sure he will say oh its because Im the only doctor not listed on those sites, yea.

Maybe he went to one of those BS ones in the Caribbean? Does it really matter though? Like Digby says, he just uses Web MD.

So it seems he went to lots of med schools. Convenient. When I go to match up the school with profiles of listed doctors in his area with his name, they dont match, Im sure its because there are even more schools and none of the ones he mentions are the ones they use. Then Im sure he will say oh its because Im the only doctor not listed on those sites, yea.

Your internet detective work sucks, just for fun i wanted to see what I could find. I was wrong about the college before, it is not in ann arbor. I also found his wife's practice and med school.

Google?

• Like 1

Your internet detective work sucks, just for fun i wanted to see what I could find. I was wrong about the college before, it is not in ann arbor. I also found his wife's practice and med school.

Bro, you have more information than I do, you went skiing with him. I only have a first name (Im pretty sure) and island he works on. That doesnt paint a good enough picture to dig that deep. Now I know the 4 or more med schools he went to as well.

Also his wife doesnt share his last name so even if I knew his name, I wouldnt have anything on her. If I knew what you knew Id have all that too, duh.

My detective skills have nothing to do with any of this. Im simply asking for a shred of proof that he is a doctor that I can look up and verify and somehow its this huge deal and mystery. He could be like yea Im Joe Smith MD, I went to Michigan state, look me up Im at healthboard.com or whatever. Simple. But nope, its cryptic this and that, 4 dif med schools, secret identity etc.

He only uttered his first name here once, and it was an accident, he didnt mean to. Im only partly sure its right because the context is third person. But its all I have. He could end this all by just PM me. I wouldnt say anything private about him, Id simply come here and say ok verified, I was wrong. But nope, we have to do this dance.

Bro, you have more information than I do, you went skiing with him. I only have a first name (Im pretty sure) and island he works on. That doesnt paint a good enough picture to dig that deep. Now I know the 4 or more med schools he went to as well.

Also his wife doesnt share his last name so even if I knew his name, I wouldnt have anything on her. If I knew what you knew Id have all that too, duh.

My detective skills have nothing to do with any of this. Im simply asking for a shred of proof that he is a doctor that I can look up and verify and somehow its this huge deal and mystery. He could be like yea Im Joe Smith MD, I went to Michigan state, look me up Im at healthboard.com or whatever. Simple. But nope, its cryptic this and that, 4 dif med schools, secret identity etc.

He only uttered his first name here once, and it was an accident, he didnt mean to. Im only partly sure its right because the context is third person. But its all I have. He could end this all by just PM me. I wouldnt say anything private about him, Id simply come here and say ok verified, I was wrong. But nope, we have to do this dance.

To be fair, it is kind of funny watching you dance.

To be honest I did not know his last name, however his name is the first result if you search with the right criteria which you should have available.

To be honest I did not know his last name, however his name is the first result if you search with the right criteria which you should have available.

That makes no sense. For example If his name is Joe Smith and he works in Dallas, I can just google Joe doctor Dallas and sure Id get a result. But so what? That doesnt prove to me that its him. If you are so in the know, why not PM me so I can verify for myself from the info I do have available on this forum, which is very little. Again, cryptic, mystery, vague. Tell me the right criteria then.

To be fair, it is kind of funny watching you dance.

Exactly, and thats what he hides behind. I look up every doctor in his area with his name, the colleges dont match. Oh well thats because this and that. He will always have a convenient excuse and say he doesnt need to justify himself to me.

Exactly, and thats what he hides behind. I look up every doctor in his area with his name, the colleges dont match. Oh well thats because this and that. He will always have a convenient excuse and say he doesnt need to justify himself to me.

Youre flailing kid.

That makes no sense. For example If his name is Joe Smith and he works in Dallas, I can just google Joe doctor Dallas and sure Id get a result. But so what? That doesnt prove to me that its him. If you are so in the know, why not PM me so I can verify for myself from the info I do have available on this forum, which is very little. Again, cryptic, mystery, vague.

Sorry, I would not do that without his approval, however I did send the search to him. I 100% confirm that I did not use the last name in my search and I was able to verify quite easily.

Please do not misunderstand me, i trust you, I can PM you my name, although it is not a secret, many geeks know it. I would not provide the name of another geek though.

Sorry, I would not do that without his approval, however I did send the search to him. I 100% confirm that I did not use the last name in my search and I was able to verify quite easily.

Please do not misunderstand me, i trust you, I can PM you my name, although it is not a secret, many geeks know it. I would not provide the name of another geek though.

See more deflection. Wouldnt do that without his approval? What am I gonna do? Burn his house down? Jesus, Im trying to prove myself wrong here! Just send me whatever you think you have, I can verify it myself, then apologize and eat crow, simple. Im not asking for the nuclear launch codes here.

He gives medical advice here, its my public right to verify that he is a licensed medical practitioner. Id go so far as to say its unprofessional for him to not allow me to verify.

See more deflection. Wouldnt do that without his approval? What am I gonna do? Burn his house down? Jesus, Im trying to prove myself wrong here! Just send me whatever you think you have, I can verify it myself, then apologize and eat crow, simple. Im not asking for the nuclear launch codes here.

He gives medical advice here, its my public right to verify that he is a licensed medical practitioner. Id go so far as to say its unprofessional for him to not allow me to verify.

He's really just a dentist.

I didn't tell you the school because you are a weird creepy stalker trying to identify a person IRL on a bored which functions because it is anonymous. I think we've had this discussion before.

I've met lots of Geeks in person and know real life info on many; that being said, I'd sooner stab you in the throat with a dull rusty butter knife than give you any info on them.

Either find a different hobby or leave. TIA. :thumbsup:

I didn't tell you the school because you are a weird creepy stalker trying to identify a person IRL on a bored which functions because it is anonymous. I think we've had this discussion before.

I've met lots of Geeks in person and know real life info on many; that being said, I'd sooner stab you in the throat with a dull rusty butter knife than give you any info on them.

Dont need you to tell me, I found the school myself, all 4 of them :rolleyes: . Didnt pry, the info was right here at the GC. Like I said, I have a right to verify that a person who gives medical advice is a licensed practitioner. Red flags point to that not being the case, so its a fun mystery is all. Im not looking to post info, make it known, none of that. I would simply just admit I was wrong and that would be it.

I think it's tan that's trying to figure out where I work.

Creepy

And so far wrong.

Dont need you to tell me, I found the school myself, all 4 of them :rolleyes: . Didnt pry, the info was right here at the GC. Like I said, I have a right to verify that a person who gives medical advice is a licensed practitioner. Red flags point to that not being the case, so its a fun mystery is all. Im not looking to post info, make it known, none of that. I would simply just admit I was wrong and that would be it.

Youre going off the deep end here. Let it go

Creepy

And so far wrong.

Not at all, you can work or say you work wherever you want. I only open a case file when red flags pop up, like with Digby in Doctor-job-gate.

But this way, you know you are right and pen can continue living out his fantasy life here. :cheers:

Creepy

And so far wrong.

Everyone knows you are a fluffed in the midget pron industry.

You guys could have also went the podiatry route with Seinfeld.

Or dermatology. Or proctology.

But this way, you know you are right and pen can continue living out his fantasy life here. :cheers:

No, I was only 45% sure he wasnt a doctor before today. Now after seeing he claims he went to 4 dif medical schools, I’m up to 55%. It’s far from a sure thing, it’s not doctorjob-gate level. Just a suspicion is all.

No, I was only 45% sure he wasnt a doctor before today. Now after seeing he claims he went to 4 dif medical schools, Im up to 55%. Its far from a sure thing, its not doctorjob-gate level. Just a suspicion is all.

Why did you believe there is a 45% chance he is a doctor?

Why did you believe there is a 45% chance he is a doctor?

Because he gets the benefit of the doubt and says he is.

Creepy

And so far wrong.

He thinks I live in South Jersey.

Thats the Times Square of philly, its close enough.

:D

This guy gets it.

This guy gets it.

Was it rough going to 4 different med schools? Just a wanderer I guess right? Cant hold you down, always on the go?

Im being genuine, not snarky. All I did was post quotes from the GC, you say you went to 4 dif med schools. No private info or anything like that.

Not at all, you can work or say you work wherever you want. I only open a case file when red flags pop up, like with Digby in Doctor-job-gate.

Remind me of the red flags which prompted your investigation?

Was it rough going to 4 different med schools? Just a wanderer I guess right? Cant hold you down, always on the go?

Im being genuine, not snarky. All I did was post quotes from the GC, you say you went to 4 dif med schools. No private info or anything like that.

I went to one med school. :dunno:

Or dermatology. Or proctology.

Dermatologists and proctologists (though arguably not a legitimate designation) are medical doctors, unlike dentists and podiatrists.

I went to one med school. :dunno:

Ok. Can you clarify these comments I copied from previous posts of yours then? Im just trying to be clear. Maybe Im misinterpreting the lingo.

did part of my training in Chapel Hill, and agree the whole area is pretty nice. Including Cary.