Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

summer plans?

I thought maybe MDC was just doxxing HT and that he was Tony O from the tripadvisor post.

I wouldn’t put it past him. Over the course of a day MDC is probably the guy who sells him his toilet paper, takes his ticket at the parking lot and listens to him tell his daughter a bedtime story through the window.

I mean, he caught you blatantly googling places to make yourself seem more cultured and worldly. Gotta give it to him. You got greedy with the verbiage, it happens.

Again, you once put effort into this. I'll chalk it up to you being in a slump. But snap out of it. Your work is valuable around here.

6 days at beach in GA. 7 days at beach in DE. Hopefully cram in a run up to NYC .

Funny because my summers usually end with a weekend in Baltimore / DC. (No more Dave and Busters)

Water park was one of our best days at Disney. I finally was able to sit on my ass for a few hours and drink margaritas. After walking through all the parks, it was damn near nirvana at that point. :thumbsup: :cheers:

We are doing the disney water parks. I wanted to to do volcano bay, but money wise it was better to stick with disney.

Did you do the disney water parks? If so which one did you like best?

New place at the lake and almost all the work is finally done. I plan on spending as much time as possible on the water and around the fire pit. :cheers:

:thumbsup: This is my plan after fireworks season,even gave up my FF league last week so no Labor Day weekend draft this year or spending Sundays in Sept/Oct in the gameroom watching all the games.Time for a change and the lake sounds like a perfect place to start.

Work mostly. But will grill, smoke some meats and hang in the backyard as much as possible.

We will be consumed with kids baseball thru mid July.

They also have a Cubs baseball camp, a beach camp, a football camp and 2 hoops camps scheduled for the summer.

Ill take the truck off road in the sand dunes a few times to see what it can do.

Hoping to settle on a pop up camper soon so we can hit the road for a week in August. Not sure where yet.

Maybe Montana, Wyoming or the Dakotas.

Other than that, taking the dog hiking and to the beaches in the nearby state and national parks.

San Juans in southern CO and Winds in WY. Probably be driving through Ft Collins area mid August.

You'll have to drive past me then (I'm about 20 minutes outside of Ft Collins). Shoot me a message if you have time to grab a drink and if I can make it, I will.

1 wedding attending

2 weddings photoing

1 more ballgame

2 more concerts

a hopeful trip to Niagara

a bunch of disc golf

October trip to Hawaii

selling house in July in all of this so getting that ready and a move should be interesting

You'll have to drive past me then (I'm about 20 minutes outside of Ft Collins). Shoot me a message if you have time to grab a drink and if I can make it, I will.

I occasionally head up to Ft. Collins for business. If you are interested maybe we can grab a drink if it works out. :cheers:

My plans:

- Wedding of a niece in western Michigan; I have no idea where. 10 days at the end of July. A bit of a family get-together on my wife's side; we've rented a house and a boat (I think) on Lake Michigan.

- I mentioned this in another thread, but this is the 30th anniversary of my main FF league; a bunch of people have moved away but we are converging in Vegas the last weekend of August and having an old-fashioned live-ish draft (we'll still use an online site of course) at the Man Cave at Twin Peaks:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFAMujwyrRc/

- No quite summer but my wife and my 25th anniversary is in October. We really want to go to Costa Rica but that is the rainy season, so we are looking to plan something next spring. Meanwhile we are looking to plan a trip to Napa/Sonoma for a long weekend of wine tour decadence. Ima hit up Bier for some suggestions. :cheers:

• Like 1

I occasionally head up to Ft. Collins for business. If you are interested maybe we can grab a drink if it works out. :cheers:

I'm in. I'm in Loveland which has basically grown together with Ft Collins at this point. Hit me up anytime.

I thought maybe MDC was just doxxing HT and that he was Tony O from the tripadvisor post.

HT has never been to Ireland. Thats why he plagiarized someone elses Trip Advisor review of that bar. Sad!

Def Leppard this Friday (seeing as a few others mentioned it as well). Paid up for front row and a GD meet and greet with the band, my wife loves them.

Few long weekends up north (Michigan) to visit my parents as well as the 26th annual guys golf trip that I do.

Vegas

Fort Myers for a family wedding

Vegas

all-inclusive in Jamaica for a week.

• Like 1

Headed to Savannah Thursday for 5 days at the beach. :thumbsup:

The Times Square of Georgia - nice!

The Times Square of Georgia - nice!

That would be Buckhead, or it used to be. Although Savannah does have a monster St. Paddy's day, Bill E. might attest.

HT has never been to Ireland. Thats why he plagiarized someone elses Trip Advisor review of that bar. Sad!

HT has been to Ireland about 15 times. Suck it. Just because your father is ashamed and never took you to his country don't project your hurt feelings onto me. I also own land there.

Why?

Because its the Times Square of the United Kingdom.

Inheritance.

Why do you still own it though? I do not see any benefit to owning land in another country.

Why do you still own it though? I do not see any benefit to owning land in another country.

I do. Perhaps build on it. My sister and brother have houses on theirs.

:rolleyes:

Look at MDC and his alias. Another hard day at work busting it for his young son. What a loser.

I’ll make a ruling that 12 and 15 are close enough that it’s semantics. Overruled.

If it was let’s say 3 vs 15, that would be grounds for a case.

Ill make a ruling that 12 and 15 are close enough that its semantics. Overruled.

If it was lets say 3 vs 15, that would be grounds for a case.

Did we get a formal verdict on plagiarizing Trip Advisor?

Did we get a formal verdict on plagiarizing Trip Advisor?

I can’t rule on my own prosecution. I could lose my internet license to practice law. WormsU frowns upon it.

I cant rule on my own prosecution. I could lose my internet license to practice law. WormsU frowns upon it.

You didn't even cross examine me.

Ive been to Ireland 12-15 times.

lol

No you haven't. You can't afford to go once.

Found out my nephew is going to Turkey with the Air Force so traveling to Panama City,Florida to visit him for 5 days next month.

Before that lake party with all my firework employees.

1 wedding attending

2 weddings photoing

1 more ballgame

2 more concerts

a hopeful trip to Niagara

a bunch of disc golf

October trip to Hawaii

selling house in July in all of this so getting that ready and a move should be interesting

ever been to Niggeragua?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Niggeragua

The parts I remember of Ireland were great. The parts I don't remember were even better.

• Like 1

Ill make a ruling that 12 and 15 are close enough that its semantics. Overruled.

If it was lets say 3 vs 15, that would be grounds for a case.

Agreed. I've been to England 4 times... I think. After I post this I may think of another time. Extrapolate out 3x and that is 12-15. If you go somewhere that often, the trips tend to blur together.

The parts I remember of Ireland were great. The parts I don't remember were even better.

I’ve always wanted to go, I think. I’m wary about international travel but I’m ok going anywhere as long as it doesn’t get too dark outside if you catch my drift.

I’ve always wanted to go, I think. I’m wary about international travel but I’m ok going anywhere as long as it doesn’t get too dark outside if you catch my drift.

That's called Nyctophobia. Don't worry. Ireland is so far north that it was light out from around 4:30AM until 11:30PM. :bandana:

Also, people there were incredibly nice. Everyone just seemed happy. Maybe that's just because I spend so much time conversing with you grumpy a-holes though.

Agreed. I've been to England 4 times... I think. After I post this I may think of another time. Extrapolate out 3x and that is 12-15. If you go somewhere that often, the trips tend to blur together.

But Im supposed to know the exact mileage from my house to a bridge Ive driven over 12-15 times. 👌

But Im supposed to know the exact mileage from my house to a bridge Ive driven over 12-15 times. 👌

Yeah, that's the same. Lol. And I've also been to Dallas 1x. You've lied about going there numerous times. Ha ha, what a loser!

Yeah, that's the same. Lol. And I've also been to Dallas 1x. You've lied about going there numerous times. Ha ha, what a loser!

You two should just buttfuck and get it over with. We all know you two are closeted queers who love each other in a faggottity kind of way.

• Like 1