Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The Trump crew believes that the Bible justifies ripping families apart.

No doubt, oh yeah, I'm sure Illegals come here and vote Republican :lol:

get real

Gee, I cant imagine why not.

Lot of em work for republicans though.

Fock it... cant go back to sleep, so Ill give an honest opinion.

As I understand the law, first time offense is a misdemeanor, and all of these people were prosecuting are being penalized with time served and deported. In these cases I think it is a waste of tax payer money and unnecessarily cruel to these children. I think these people should just be processed, fingerprinted, blah blah and turned back around.

In cases where were dealing with multiple offenders, felons trying to re-enter, etc. they should absolutely be prosecuted, and unfortunately the kids need to be put into the system.

Do you know how long it takes to process someone? My understanding is that in the past, parents were given a court date and told to show up. 99% of them disappeared. Now, rather than give them a court date, they process them immediately with time served and get deported immediately .

Do you know how long these kids are "being separated from their parents"?

Are we talking hours, days, weeks, months?

Do you drink the Kool-Aid with both hands? It's actually not. Never have we done this kind of shiit with this kind of volume.

Jesus, even the perpetrators of this admit that this is new. That there choosing to go balls to the wall when other administrations have shown restraint.

As has been said repeatedly, this could be fixed in one phone call or one tweet.

:lol:

You are a professional sky screamer.

It has been done before:

https://globalnews.ca/news/4238798/us-children-immigration-photo-2014-trump/

Please link us to the hysterical thread you started in 2014 when children were kept in cages.

Again...bullshit.

This is not the same policy (which has been pointed out multiple times in this thread)...quit whining about the media and understand your source is flat out lying to you.

It looks like you too are part of the ignorant crowd.

Kids in cages, separated from their parents, in 2014:

I dare you to click on that link and read a few words and look at a few pictures.

Gee, I cant imagine why not.

Lot of em work for republicans though.

hmmm, see a common theme in your statement?

The Left = "Free Stuff" ( somebody else's money )

The Right = Capitalism ( although illegal and should be prosecuted )

We can put this topic to bed. The usual suspects think its perfectly fine. The rest of us along with the entire rest of the country thinks it needs to stop and are protesting nationwide. Cant really say anything more.

We can put this topic to bed. The usual suspects think its perfectly fine. The rest of us along with the entire rest of the country thinks it needs to stop and are protesting nationwide. Cant really say anything more.

wow :lol:

2,000 children being used as a bargaining chip....

Those that are proud of that type of America, congrats on your values. Ill stick with being ashamed of our country.

But hey, I read that the bargaining chips are allowed two phone calls per week (assuming they are old enough to have someones phone number memorized), as long as the call is under 10 minutes long.

So that is something.

Those that are proud of that type of America, congrats on your values. Ill stick with whining and doing nothing.

Not really a wow statement, pretty cut and dry.

that's what's so WOW about it

You might want step away from the MSN that is tainted and controlled by "progressives" on both sides of the isle.

Lemme guess, you're a big fan of Nancy Pelosi & Chuck Schumer. :lol:

Link?

I didn't realize you were such a sky screaming little before this thread.

At least Sho and Wiff have some company now. They have been fighting the good fight solo for too long.

• Like 1

Those that are proud of that type of America, congrats on your values. Ill stick with being ashamed of our country.

Please link us to your concern in 2014 when Obama was putting kids in cages and separating them from their families.

Otherwise admit you don't give two shits about brown people, you just hate Trump.

Pathetic.

that's what's so WOW about it

You might want step away from the MSN that is tainted and controlled by "progressives" on both sides of the isle.

Lemme guess, you're a big fan of Nancy Pelosi & Chuck Schumer. :lol:

Never heard of either of them and havent watched the news in a decade or more. You guys are delusional and think anyone who has an opinion is some bleeding heart liberal who is glued to the news. Thats you...

Link?

I didn't realize you were such a sky screaming little ###### before this thread.

At least Sho and Wiff have some company now. They have been fighting the good fight solo for too long.

I didnt mean we were the ones protesting. Protesters are quacks to me, im just saying there are plenty of them. As usual you take one opinion (that is EXTREMELY common) and make it out to be some kind of extremist take.

Please link us to your concern in 2014 when Obama was putting kids in cages and separating them from their families.

Otherwise admit you don't give two shits about brown people, you just hate Trump.

Pathetic.

Yup. They are full of it. The kids are being treated better than during Obama. There's just more of them now.

Sure seems you meant you’d be protesting.

Never heard of either of them and havent watched the news in a decade or more. You guys are delusional and think anyone who has an opinion is some bleeding heart liberal who is glued to the news. Thats you...

ok so I'm wrong about that :dunno:

Do you believe in open borders? And if so..............what the FOCK is wrong with you? :lol:

Link?

I didn't realize you were such a sky screaming little ###### before this thread.

Im the least political person here, have never voted and dont give two focks about Dems or repubs and want both parties to burn. Havent watched the news in a decade and I routinely give Trump credit for the good he does. I wouldnt be caught dead protesting.

Pay attention and dont use one thread as a measuring stick.

ok so I'm wrong about that :dunno:

Do you believe in open borders? And if so..............what the FOCK is wrong with you? :lol:

No, open borders is stupid and would never happen. Dont think a single person on this board would support open borders.

Im the least political person here, have never voted and dont give two focks about Dems or repubs and want both parties to burn. Havent watched the news in a decade and I routinely give Trump credit for the good he does. I wouldnt be caught dead protesting.

Pay attention and dont use one thread as a measuring stick.

If you haven’t watched news in over a decade how do you know how others feel about this like you did?

No doubt, oh yeah, I'm sure Illegals come here and vote Republican :lol:

All the while brushing up on their American History and spreading the wealth with their entrepreneurial ways.

get real

Any time Sho types the word "fact" you know he is absolutely full of ###### and using no facts.

I was mocking someone posting flat out opinion and calling it fact.

And troll...when I say something is a fact...it actually is...you should try using them sometimes, you wouldn't look as ignorant as you always fox

If you havent watched news in over a decade how do you know how others feel about this like you did?

You see the stories pop up on home pages and all over the internet. Current events etc, its not hard, you dont even need to be paying attention, they shovel it down your throat.

It looks like you too are part of the ignorant crowd.

Kids in cages, separated from their parents, in 2014:

I dare you to click on that link and read a few words and look at a few pictures.

You are revealing your ignorance again...its been pointed out and linked to multiple times in this thread that this isnt the same policy.

You are a focking dumbass.

You guys really need to drop the With us or against us attitude. There are very few actual left extremists here, maybe 1 or 2. People can have mixed opinions on issues. Anytime someone doesnt agree with you they are automatically branded some extreme liberal. They are bad, but you are no better and maybe even worse when you have that attitude.

You are revealing your ignorance again...its been pointed out and linked to multiple times in this thread that this isnt the same policy.

You are a focking dumbass.

Swearing and calling names again. Seek help.

You guys really need to drop the With us or against us attitude. There are very few actual left extremists here, maybe 1 or 2. People can have mixed opinions on issues. Anytime someone doesnt agree with you they are automatically branded some extreme liberal. They are bad, but you are no better and maybe even worse when you have that attitude.

Anything left of them at all is extreme left to them.

It's true. Shonuff is a fiscal conservative. So conservative he sees no problem with spending billions on illegal immigrants. Because they will run right out and buy health insurance as soon as they get settled. And they won't burden the school system at all. That stuff is free

Understand that my caring for this is superficial. If you told me I could donate 100$ and stop it from happening, I wouldnt. I have my own problems and only really just barely care and only on this forum. Id sooner spend that 100 on a happy ending massage than reuinite children with their families, aint my kids. I will only ever whine and do nothing, like most people. I can admit it though. Im an admitted nihilist.

That must be exhausting.

I put zero effort into it, so no its not. Its just indifference. This post is the most effort Ive put into it in real life.injust see all the news stories on my feeds and homepages and form opinions on them like anyone does. Sometimes it lines up conservative, sometimes liberal.

Edit: My bad, the Dude abides.

I put zero effort into it, so no its not. Its just indifference. This post is the most effort Ive put into it in real life.injust see all the news stories on my feeds and homepages and form opinions on them like anyone does. Sometimes it lines up conservative, sometimes liberal.

Do you know how long it takes to process someone? My understanding is that in the past, parents were given a court date and told to show up. 99% of them disappeared. Now, rather than give them a court date, they process them immediately with time served and get deported immediately .

Do you know how long these kids are "being separated from their parents"?

Are we talking hours, days, weeks, months?

Center for Immigration Study

U.S. immigration enforcement and adjudication are failing. American immigration courts have the highest failure to appear rates of any courts in the country. Over the last 20 years, 37 percent of all aliens free pending trial failed to appear for their hearings.

Politifact

The report used figures from the Executive Office for Immigration Review, which is tasked by the Justice Department with handling immigration court proceedings, appellate reviews and administrative hearings. Between 2003 and 2012, the percentage of all immigrants who failed to appear in court after being released has bounced between 20 percent and 40 percent, settling in at about 30 percent at the end of that time span. (No data for children specifically is available from this long-running data set.)

Bipartisan Policy

Less information is available about how many UAC are returned or removed. Estimates

suggest that in previous years, about 40 percent of children in ORR custody may have been

eligible to remain in the United States, but it is unclear how many were actually granted

relief. Further, it is unclear how well these estimates apply to the current influx of children,

who are younger and more likely to be Central American. Available data also do not reveal

whether children who are released to sponsors show up for their deportation case. We do

know, however, that 70 to 80 percent of all immigrants who are released end up attending

their removal proceedings. UAC-specific data on case outcomes, removals and returns, and

failure to appear rates would allow more conclusive analysis of how the government

handles UAC once they arrive in the United States.

Try to educate yourself before posting, cause it's impossible to take anyone seriously who is so misinformed.

Any time Sho types the word "fact" you know he is absolutely full of ###### and using no facts.

Well, ain't that ironic....

No, open borders is stupid and would never happen. Dont think a single person on this board would support open borders.

so just what IS your Immigration policy / solution?