Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The Trump crew believes that the Bible justifies ripping families apart.

My gut reaction is that this is very Art of the Negotiation by Trump. Start at an extreme position and negotiate back from there. Thoughts?

When enough illegals settle here from shiithole countries, our country becomes their new shiithole. Look at California as an example. Tent cities, shiiting in the streets, and overrun with filth.

When enough illegals settle here from shiithole countries, our country becomes their new shiithole. Look at California as an example. Tent cities, shiiting in the streets, and overrun with filth.

Also the place everyone wishes they could live, has the highest real estate in the country (world?) and by itself is a top 6 world economy. Wouldnt be the case if it was such a crap hole.

Oof, didnt even see the negotiating tactic story til now. https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/16/politics/trump-separation-families-negotiating-tool/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twCNN&utm_content=2018-06-16T17%3A10%3A03&utm_term=image

Almost certain he will get impeached over this. It was down to around a 10% chance but now its back up to 60% like it was early on. The definition on unconstitutional, yikes. The

:bench: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN

My gut reaction is that this is very Art of the Negotiation by Trump. Start at an extreme position and negotiate back from there. Thoughts?

Id somewhat agree if he was just stating that he was going to have to start traumitizing children. But actually traumitizing children is different, as negotiating back doesnt undo the trauma experienced.

That said, of course thats what he feels he is doing. I mean, he is tweeting that the Democrats can end the breaking up of families by giving him what he wants whenever they are ready to end the traumitizing of children.

And itll most likely work...because good people with hearts will give quite a bit to avoid innocent children being traumatized. He will get whatever he wants and one half of the Culture War will cheer his tactics.

Also the place everyone wishes they could live, has the highest real estate in the country (world?) and by itself is a top 6 world economy. Wouldnt be the case if it was such a crap hole.

Is it those things because of liberal policies, or despite them? Keep in mind that the US in its infinite wisdom made a single state out of almost the entire Pacific coast with its beachfront property, gateway to 1/2 of the world economy (if not more at this point), and an incredible climate for the coastline. :dunno:

And Im sure your 4 year old daughter wouldnt be traumatized at all either if taken away from you by strangers, as long as she gets some food and someone that speaks English explains to her why she cant be with her mommy or daddy anymore.

Yes, Im sure, so its all good now to do this to those children as a negotiating tactic.

I wouldn't put my children in that situation

however if I knew that I could not provide my children with running water, food and a bathroom, I would tell them that I love them and this gives them a chance to make something out of their lives

Top 6? On what metric? Lol.

I wouldn't put my children in that situation

however if I knew that I could not provide my children with running water, food and a bathroom, I would tell them that I love them and this gives them a chance to make something out of their lives

You are seemingly incapable of understanding my point, so I will say it one more way.

If parents were trying to cross the border with their children, and our response was to assisinate the children by putting a bullet in the back of each of their head, Id consider is evil. Sure, Id think very little of and possibly despise the parents for making a decision that put their child in harms way, but that wouldnt justify our evil and monstrous actions. And frankly, Id be so horrified by our actions that I wouldnt have a ton of energy to focus on those parent.

Assassinating children as a negotiating tactic feels evil. Purposely traumatizing children by removing them from their families as a negotiating tactic feels evil as well.

Are they equally evil in my opinion? Of course not. But you clearly support one and assuming you dont support the other, then this is just us trying to find your line in the sand in terms of how badly you are willing to hurt kids in the name of negotiating legislation.

You are seemingly incapable of understanding my point, so I will say it one more way.

If parents were trying to cross the border with their children, and our response was to assisinate the children by putting a bullet in the back of each of their head, Id consider is evil. Sure, Id think very little of and possibly despise the parents for making a decision that put their child in harms way, but that wouldnt justify our evil and monstrous actions. And frankly, Id be so horrified by our actions that I wouldnt have a ton of energy to focus on those parent.

Assassinating children as a negotiating tactic feels evil. Purposely traumatizing children by removing them from their families as a negotiating tactic feels evil as well.

Are they equally evil in my opinion? Of course not. But you clearly support one and assuming you dont support the other, then this is just us trying to find your line in the sand in terms of how badly you are willing to hurt kids in the name of negotiating legislation.

again, what do you suggest they do, they have kids so just let em pass no problem?

again, what do you suggest they do, they have kids so just let em pass no problem?

Yeah, I haven't heard the solution. I just hear "evil" being thrown around pretty liberally. :dunno:

These dopes don't get it. These people are gaming the system. It's undeniable. If we do not do anything we get overrun. Sorry libtards, sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind. Even if being cruel is giving these kids incredibly humane, expensive treatment. Better than what they came from. FYI, a lot of these people show up with kids that aren't even theirs.

They love this. They get to point a finger and act as if they really give a fock. I don't see Falcon or Wiffle signing up to be Foster parents. Then again, I think there is a drug test. Falcons out then.

Id somewhat agree if he was just stating that he was going to have to start traumitizing children. But actually traumitizing children is different, as negotiating back doesnt undo the trauma experienced.

That said, of course thats what he feels he is doing. I mean, he is tweeting that the Democrats can end the breaking up of families by giving him what he wants whenever they are ready to end the traumitizing of children.

And itll most likely work...because good people with hearts will give quite a bit to avoid innocent children being traumatized. He will get whatever he wants and one half of the Culture War will cheer his tactics.

if these good people with good hearts were actually good people with good hearts, they would have done something already.

From a scientific fact standpoint anyway.

His negotiation skills are his highly over rated and even if not using kids and families and blaming democrats for his policies is pathetic and sad.

Oh, you are asking about immigration again? Who cares?

As for the problem of Americans traumatizing children as a negotiating tactic by separating them from their parents, my suggestion is simple. Dont traumatize the children as a negotiating tactic by separating them their parents. Put more succinctly: dont be evil.

As for the problem of Americans traumatizing children as a negotiating tactic by separating them from their parents, my suggestion is simple. Dont traumatize the children as a negotiating tactic by separating them their parents. Put more succinctly: dont be evil.

Aaaaaand, nothing. Good job.

Top 6? On what metric? Lol.

Huh? Cali is either the 5th or 6th biggest economy, I wasnt sure which so I said top 6. So the metric of, fact? I donno.

So if the motivation were purely to detain criminals like we do every day, and in doing so we need to provide care for the children, you would not be concerned. But since you perceive at least some of the motivation to be a negotiation tactic to create a border policy which helps to mitigate such situations, you view it as evil.

In other words, the traumatization of the children per se does not bother you, it is the motivation behind it.

Correct?

Again, we are having 2 different debates.

You wanting to debate legislation....and Im wanting to debate the moral lengths Americans should be ok with their politicians going to in order to score legislatively.

So there is no point in continuing the discussion really. Thanks friends.

Huh? Cali is either the 5th or 6th biggest economy, I wasnt sure which so I said top 6. So the metric of, fact? I donno.

Californias economy is a mess. Top heavy. Do some research. But I guess people living and shitting in the street and the middle class fleeing is the sign of a thriving economy.

Californias economy is a mess. Top heavy. Do some research. But I guess people living and shitting in the street and the middle class fleeing is the sign of a thriving economy.

Just a fact man, dont know what to tell ya. Spin it however you want. Of course its top heavy, everywhere is. Tell me theres no disgusting homeless people in NY.

Just a fact man, dont know what to tell ya. Spin it however you want. Of course its top heavy, everywhere is. Tell me theres no disgusting homeless people in NY.

Our homeless problem

Is confined to the city. Californias is all over.

You ought to see my almost two year old pounding and crying when I leave him at the daycare at the gym. Lol. And I guess hoofing it from Ecuador or Honduras through Mexico isn't traumitizing. Is that Trumps fault too?
  • Like 1

I read the article and it brought tears to my eyes. But Im admittedly a wimp when it comes to hurting small children.

As for your claim that America is better than this...that is incorrect. America WAS better than this, but seeing that this is what we now do, that means this is what we now are. And again, I am ashamed of this country.

Trump supporters are ALL IN. These folks spent 8 years butt hurt and they are determined to defend anything for the next 3-7.

Anyone with a better plan? Even Obama didn't have a better one.

Anyone with a better plan? Even Obama didn't have a better one.

Jesus, it ain't that hard man. I'll even let you cheat off 200 other countries papers.

You leave the f*cking family intact while you adjudicate things.

That's what they've been doing in the past by and large - esp 4 Non felons.. Doesn't even take a law change for Christ's sake. Don't even need to rewrite the regs. It's already written in that they have vast discretion. One fuking phone call. One fuking tweet from Orange POTUS and we're talking about something else.

Its actually fcking easier. All the way around.

Jesus, it ain't that ###### hard man. I'll even let you cheat off 200 other countries papers.

You leave the f*cking family intact while you adjudicate things.

That's what they've been doing this whole ###### time. Doesn't even take a bottle change for Christ's sake. Don't even need to rewrite the regs. It's already written in that they have vast discretion. One fuking phone call. One fuking tweet from Orange POTUS and we're talking about something else.

Its actually fcking easier. All the way around.

Where do they stay?

Trump supporters are ALL IN. These folks spent 8 years butt hurt and they are determined to defend anything for the next 3-7.

Hell. A couple of people here are all for just killing them all. As a deterrent.

Hell. A couple of people here are all for just killing them all. As a deterrent.

Who said that?

Im officially ashamed of The United States of America, and feel no pride in being American right now. I cant comprehend purposely hurting children as a negotiating tactic. Our country makes me want to vomit.

Please leave.

Youre fockin A Right Im all in.

Who said that?

I have no problem with this. The wood chipper is a bit much but I have no issue with shooting anyone on site that tries to cross the border illegally.

Sorry, I was mistaken. It was just one, not a couple. Ive seem similar on Other sites though.

At this point Im just morbidly curious what he could get away with that they would blindly defend. Never seen anything like it. Democrats questioned plenty of stuff for Obamas run and repubs questioned plenty of Dubyas stuff. Never seen it like this.

At this point Im just morbidly curious what he could get away with that they would blindly defend. Never seen anything like it. Democrats questioned plenty of stuff for Obamas run and repubs questioned plenty of Dubyas stuff. Never seen it like this.

Look at my thread about Pruitt...they couldnt even agree he was crap.

Its a full on cult.

I wish people cared as much about American children who are seperated from their parents because of the poison that flows across our southern border. Those kids don't rate I guess. All white and privileged.

Trump has broken liberals so much that they are now quoting the bible in defense of criminals.

:lol:

Peak derangement achieved.