Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The Trump crew believes that the Bible justifies ripping families apart.

You do have to break eggs to make omelettes. I just don’t know what will be accepted by the people. The whole regime looks like it’s teetering on impeachment from this, so enjoy I guess. Maybe I’m wrong, I just see nationwide outrage including the repubs and that cant be good.

Where the fock are you getting this? You don't get impeached because people don't like your policies. That's not how it works. And if there is cause, please tell me what it is.

So, please,someone tell us where we are to house these families? If it were up to me we would just not let them in in the first place, but it seems that's not an option.

Where the fock are you getting this? You don't get impeached because people don't like your policies. That's not how it works. And if there is cause, please tell me what it is.

Not getting it from anywhere, Im probably wrong. Just being dramatic.

• Like 1

It seems to me that the most vocal in their opposition to this administration enforcing the existing laws are those who inherently believe that borders should not exist. I think know that mindset is foolish and dangerous and quite honestly selfish as it's either due to a desire for cheap labor or easy votes and has zero to do with the children.

So, please,someone tell us where we are to house these families? If it were up to me we would just not let them in in the first place, but it seems that's not an option.

Well, Kanil thinks we should do the following:

I think if someone makes it to our border, they should be able to apply for citizenship. They should then be given a temporary area to set up camp that has access into the "real US" controlled, while their application is reviewed. There should be some sort of background check system involved to verify that A) they have not already been denied, and B) they are not a known criminal where they are from.

Could you imagine if we set up temporary "camp" areas for illegals? We'd be accused of having internment camps like back in WWII all over again. Where we gonna put millions of people anyways? And how do we prevent them from leaving these "camps"?

Well, Kanil thinks we should do the following:

Could you imagine if we set up temporary "camp" areas for illegals? We'd be accused of having internment camps like back in WWII all over again. Where we gonna put millions of people anyways? And how do we prevent them from leaving these "camps"?

Do they not watch any news from other countries and see migrant camps?

So if their parents break the law, we are expected to not punish them if that involves separating them from their children?

What would we do if they robbed a bank? Once again, just curious and trying to wrap my mind around the outrage.

The left would give them a trophy, the right would want them deported.

You do have to break eggs to make omelettes. I just don’t know what will be accepted by the people. The whole regime looks like it’s teetering on impeachment from this, so enjoy I guess. Maybe I’m wrong, I just see nationwide outrage including the repubs and that cant be good.

:lol:

Outrage by low info emotional tards.

You can't impeach a president for following laws that Congress set.

DHS Secretary is beating these reporters upside the head with facts.

They are pissing their pants like scared little kids.

• Like 1

If I were in charge, I would load cargo planes full of illegals and rain them down over South America sans parachutes. Let them know that we're not fooking around, and maybe they'll stop breaking our laws.

I don't care who the President is or was.....Obama, Trump whatever.

America is better than this. That's my stance.

Surly we can have tough immigration policies that don't rip families apart and puts children in holding centers. I don't think its to much or crazy to ask.

If you don’t want your family ripped apart don’t come here illegality!

If you don’t want your family ripped apart don’t come here illegality!

This is exactly right.

Right, Trump gets impeached for enforcing American Immigration laws. Obama should have been Impeached for not enforcing them.

They are a new kind of stupid. They are not logical. They make no sense whatsoever. But they are going to have the media on their side, and that's the danger.

Right, Trump gets impeached for enforcing American Immigration laws. Obama should have been Impeached for not enforcing them.

They are a new kind of stupid. They are not logical. They make no sense whatsoever. But they are going to have the media on their side, and that's the danger.

The MSM will do whatever they can to try and make Trump look bad and watch the unhinged liberals go off.

If I were in charge, I would load cargo planes full of illegals and rain them down over South America sans parachutes. Let them know that we're not fooking around, and maybe they'll stop breaking our laws.

Or big catapults on our side of the beautiful wall where we catapult them back over into the Rio Grande. Better cross when tit's full.

You should beat them up when they come here. No need for a wall when weve got an Internet badass like you to scare the migrants away. :bandana:

Youre a cutie when you try to get my attention.

Or load them up in box cars with doors on one side and a big hydraulic run metal plate that pushes them out the door. The box cars pull up one by one to a big door at the wall and we push them back where they came from.

Typical Lefty Reductio ad absurdum

Youre a cutie when you try to get my attention.

I just try to keep my head down and avoid your Internet badassery so you dont threaten to end my life online. ;)

Years of backlash: Obama policy on illegal immigrants' children was also slammed by critics

The Obama administration actually expanded the system of detaining families – typically mothers and their minor children – after a huge surge of Central Americans along the U.S.-Mexican border in 2014.

Videos and photos at the time showed children in tears, many of them still wearing dirty clothes, in detention facilities where they were kept with their families. The conditions -- which ranged from six adults and children sleeping crammed on two mattresses laid out on concrete floors, to sick minors not receiving medical care -- were documented in many news accounts and reports by human rights groups.

At the time, Obama administration officials argued they had no choice but to implement policies intended to deter families from entering the U.S. illegally. Trump administration officials have made similar arguments

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/18/years-backlash-obama-policy-on-illegal-immigrants-children-was-also-slammed-by-critics.html

I dont have much sympathy for these people. If you are worried about your child being ripped from you, perhaps you need to reconsider coming here illegally. And if you say fock it, its worth the risk, well your child might learn the hard way that we have laws in the US and we hold people accountable. Dont like it, do it the right way.

That said, I think we should have got the word out that we are going to start enforcing the law, to the fullest extent, in X months. You can come forward and we will simply deport you. If you choose not to come forward, these are the repercussions.

Another random thought...perhaps we allow 100k Juans, 100k Jesus and 100k Miguels to come over the border. They get a trial period to fix roofs, do some landscaping, and maybe cook some food. They pay all taxes and function just like a US citizen. If they work and stay out of trouble, they can stay for X more months. If they continue to work and stay out of trouble, their family gets to come.

I havent thought it all out, but there are things that can be done. We need to start holding people more accountable though...a slap on the wrist and sending them back doesnt seem to work.

There is no circumstance that I can think of where I would willingly be seperated from my children. Why do these people do it? They made the decision, so take it up with them. Their children cry because of what mommy and daddy did, not us.

This schtick doesnt GOTCHA me at all. I know you are one of those guys thats like a 3/10 on the funny scale but considers himself a 9/10.

I mean, I want to like it, I really do. I want to be alike Ahhh ol Drobs got me again! That rascal! But its just not there. Its like if my game plan was to take a guy who liked apples and respond to every one of his posts, HEY I SMELL APPLES! Its just not good schtick.

tilt

ofcourse a Republican steps up to the plate. The do nothing democrats are in full distract fake outrage mode.

THere have been dem bills as well (Feinstein I believe had one)

So your post, as usual, is showing your ignorance

Even Obama agrees with Trump, tells Central Americans to NOT send their children here because they will be sent back.

We aren't supposed to house them. We're supposed to let them go with a promise to appear. Because that's worked so well in the past.

Whether or not you agree with what's currently taking place, let's hope it serves as a deterrent for people who may be considering the same illegal course of action.

Don't know what the hell that means but if it's a crime, I don't have to worry about it. I don't commit crimes so the answer is yes.

Have you ever shoplifted? Exceeded the speed limit by more than 20 mph? Driven drunk? Smoked pot? Pirated music/videos? Failed to report all taxable income?

My guess is you've committed at least one of those crimes, but probably weren't arrested, thrown in jail and had your kids taken from you.

I just try to keep my head down and avoid your Internet badassery so you dont threaten to end my life online. ;)

I told you. I don't hit women.

• Like 1

Have you ever shoplifted? Exceeded the speed limit by more than 20 mph? Driven drunk? Smoked pot? Pirated music/videos? Failed to report all taxable income?

My guess is you've committed at least one of those crimes, but probably weren't arrested, thrown in jail and had your kids taken from you.

So you equate breaking into a country to shoplifting?

So if their parents break the law, we are expected to not punish them if that involves separating them from their children?

What would we do if they robbed a bank? Once again, just curious and trying to wrap my mind around the outrage.

Pretty sure this is already been explained to you.

In fact, I know it.

Because I did it.

You guys really need to drop the With us or against us attitude. There are very few actual left extremists here, maybe 1 or 2. People can have mixed opinions on issues. Anytime someone doesnt agree with you they are automatically branded some extreme liberal. They are bad, but you are no better and maybe even worse when you have that attitude.

who is extreme left on this bored?

There arent any. Even sho isnt that far left, he just never stops.

On a scale of 1 to 10, one being far left, ten being far right, this bored averages out to like an 8.0.

Years of backlash: Obama policy on illegal immigrants' children was also slammed by critics

The Obama administration actually expanded the system of detaining families typically mothers and their minor children after a huge surge of Central Americans along the U.S.-Mexican border in 2014.

Videos and photos at the time showed children in tears, many of them still wearing dirty clothes, in detention facilities where they were kept with their families. The conditions -- which ranged from six adults and children sleeping crammed on two mattresses laid out on concrete floors, to sick minors not receiving medical care -- were documented in many news accounts and reports by human rights groups.

At the time, Obama administration officials argued they had no choice but to implement policies intended to deter families from entering the U.S. illegally. Trump administration officials have made similar arguments

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/18/years-backlash-obama-policy-on-illegal-immigrants-children-was-also-slammed-by-critics.html

Thanks Obama

Why is it that as soon as a person mentions they disapprove of separating families of illegal aliens who have committed no other crimes, some of you immediately jump to the other side of the spectrum and think that person wants zero immigration laws?

It's maddening to read.

Are you new here?

Not sure really. Generally I say anyone who blindly supports their side with zero room for error is extreme. Furthest would be Sho and Wiff I guess but they pale in comparison to the right extremists. The right wingnuts here on a 1-10 scale are a 12.

There arent any. Even sho isnt that far left, he just never stops.

On a scale of 1 to 10, one being far left, ten being far right, this bored averages out to like an 8.0.

:lol:

Based on Sho's statements and the positions he defends he is far left, on the verge of a communist. That is how much Trump has broken him.

Most of the posters on this board are probably moderates, but this issue specifically brings out the emotional retard in people. No facts, all crying.

I like how the same elitists and Hollywood scum that send their kids to boarding school and sleep away camp so they can frolick in the hamptons and Europe are now saying how horrible it is for a kid to be seperated from their parents. Lol.