Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The Trump crew believes that the Bible justifies ripping families apart.

Hillary says immigrant children "should be sent back"

These examples I have provided over the past few days of politicians a few years ago saying the exact same thing that Trump is saying today, and pictures of kids in cages from a few years ago that were met with silence from the MSM and general public, they show what a crock of this all is.

My guess is everyone in this thread other than Wiff and Sho is honest enough to to acknowledge that.

Does anyone want kids to suffer? No

Is what is happening right now any different than what has gone on for almost 20 years? No

The Dems really are stupid because this faux hysteria is going to wake a lot of people up to the reality of fake news and propaganda. And like everything else for the last 18 months, Trump Will Win.

:lol:

Based on Sho's statements and the positions he defends he is far left, on the verge of a communist. That is how much Trump has broken him.

Most of the posters on this board are probably moderates, but this issue specifically brings out the emotional retard in people. No facts, all crying.

On the verge of communist :lol:

I like how the same elitists and Hollywood scum that send their kids to boarding school and sleep away camp so they can frolick in the hamptons and Europe are now saying how horrible it is for a kid to be seperated from their parents. Lol.

Not to mentioned raised exclusively by Mexican nannies.

These examples I have provided over the past few days of politicians a few years ago saying the exact same thing that Trump is saying today, and pictures of kids in cages from a few years ago that were met with silence from the MSM and general public, they show what a crock of ###### this all is.

My guess is everyone in this thread other than Wiff and Sho is honest enough to to acknowledge that.

Does anyone want kids to suffer? No

Is what is happening right now any different than what has gone on for almost 20 years? No

The Dems really are stupid because this faux hysteria is going to wake a lot of people up to the reality of fake news and propaganda. And like everything else for the last 18 months, Trump Will Win.

Yes...it is different as has been pointed out countless times now...and you and a few others just keep ignoring it and making excuses

So I guess I will just go back to responding to everything you post with...

Shut up troll

Because that is obviously all you are.

Most of the posters on this board are probably moderates, but this issue specifically brings out the emotional retard in people. No facts, all crying.

You're pretty much right about that.

Only Congress can fix this!

Well no, POTUS can make a phone call or a tweet and end this right now.

The Democrats have to fix this!

Well no, see the GOP controls the house, the Senate, and the White House.

Obama did it!

Well no, his Administration specifically did not do it if for no other reason than the Optics sucked. And it was immoral and cruel and whatnot.

The Bible tells us to do it!

Jesus kids, you are really reaching on that one aren't you?

I don't want to do this!

So stop it. Right here right now.

---------

You know, for an Administration that is so damn proud of this policy, they have tried to blame literally everybody but global warming for this.

What these morons continue to not understand is that every single time that they open their mouths, they reopen the new cycle. This whole thing started because Jeff sessions spit out that ridiculous Bible nonsense. Then kellyanne Conway made it worse. Then Trump told about five different lies each contradicting each other. And now we've got that blonde bimbo from DHS just flat-out lying again. And so, the Press dutifully plays their comments for the general public and then rip them apart all over again.

If you sincerely think this policy is a real winner, then just shut the up and go with it. But stop sending out your staff and yourself to make up completely wrong and usually self contradictory lies about the damn thing. The Press is just waiting to catch you in a lie, and you are more than accommodating them.

There arent any. Even sho isnt that far left, he just never stops.

On a scale of 1 to 10, one being far left, ten being far right, this bored averages out to like an 8.0.

Agreed. It's pretty odd that the fantasy football demographic leans so far right. Or do they reflect the "silent majority"?

:lol:

Based on Sho's statements and the positions he defends he is far left, on the verge of a communist. That is how much Trump has broken him.

What far left positions does Sho, or any of the bored lefties hold?

Seriously...he is a troll and nothing more.

Sho has stated he is against lower taxes, against more jobs, against peace on the Korean peninsula, against pardons, against holding corrupt federal officers accountable, against conservative judges, against secure borders, against fewer regulations, against freedom of speech, against peaceful protest/supports violent protests... Sounds like a full fledged communist any way you shake it.

Most of the others here are just uninformed moderates. When one is uninformed it is easy for them to get hysterical over emotional issues, like children. Wiff does a good job of stoking the uninformed fires. Starts a half dozen threads a day with barely coherent ramblings screaming about some injustice from the Trump team, providing no links.

If I had to guess Titans and Penultimate are probably classic liberals, not sky screaming haters like Sho.

MDC, Honcho, and Wiff are just stirrers. They likely lean center right.

Illegal entry is a misdemeanor, so for many of them, yes.

I didn't ask the legal designation. I asked if you thought they would were the same. Let's try and think for ourselves. Do you think they are the same?

• Like 1

Seriously...he is a troll and nothing more.

I dont think SenatorRock is a troll. He articulates his positions and doesnt get too caught up in the name calling. Provides links to articles, etc. Hes also a pretty funny dude and contributor outside of the political threads. He might troll on you a bit, but hes not even close to the level of Mr. Hand, Flahawker, etc. Those dudes literally bring zero to anything but political threads, and dedicate almost every post to trolling mainly you.

Sho has stated he is against lower taxes, against more jobs, against peace on the Korean peninsula, against pardons, against holding corrupt federal officers accountable, against conservative judges, against secure borders, against fewer regulations, against freedom of speech, against peaceful protest/supports violent protests... Sounds like a full fledged communist any way you shake it.

Most of the others here are just uninformed moderates. When one is uninformed it is easy for them to get hysterical over emotional issues, like children. Wiff does a good job of stoking the uninformed fires. Starts a half dozen threads a day with barely coherent ramblings screaming about some injustice from the Trump team, providing no links.

If I had to guess Titans and Penultimate are probably classic liberals, not sky screaming haters like Sho.

MDC, Honcho, and Wiff are just ###### stirrers. They likely lean center right.

Wiff is odd. I don't really recall him ever being that political at all. If anything, I'd have had him as a right wing guy, given his racism, antisemitism, and hatred for women and all. But the guy just hates him some trump. I get that. Trump is just so bad (or so good, depending on your view) at appearing to be a sane normal person.

Yeah, pen's your classic lib. Not too far out there, but left of center.

MDC just likes to mix it up, you're right.

I used to consider myself a liberal. These days, I loathe both the left and the right in fairly equal measure, although damn sure if the left isn't trying hard to take the top spot in my hate list.

Honestly, the older I get, the more I realize that liberal ideals are great in theory, but given the absolute sh!tshow that government is, in reality it just doesn't work. Honestly, if the GOP would actually DO what they SAY and just gut the government, like do away with entire departments and cut the whole damn budget by 60% or more, I'd be quite happy to vote for that.

But they don't. They spend just as much, usually on stupid ass wars and the military industrial complex. If were gonna spend the money, I'd as soon it stay in America anyway.

Interesting related story from today.

If you're wondering why Sarah Manatee Sanders didn't do her usual scheduled presser today. It turns out that the audio of the children crying and begging for their parents came out literally while the Press was waiting for her to take the podium.

She apparently said F this! I'm not going out there! Which, given that she's a short-timer, who could blame her?

So that's why we saw the Nordic bimbo from Homeland Security speaking instead of her.

Yes, even a Shameless liar like Sarah Manatee Sanders has her standards and limits when it comes to defending and lying about this .

Who knew?

I didn't ask the legal designation. I asked if you thought they would were the same. Let's try and think for ourselves. Do you think they are the same?

Doesnt matter what I think. The law is clear.

For the record, I don’t think children should be taken while adjudicating their parents’ misdemeanors, unless the crime threatens the kid’s safety.

Can we please stop with the...Please show me where the outrage was a few years ago when this was happening...posts? Who cares? Focus on the present, that post has been made like 30 times in this and the other thread. We get it, its not a new policy. Can we stop posting that now? Its neither here nor there.

Can we please stop with the...Please show me where the outrage was a few years ago when this was happening...posts? Who cares? Focus on the present, that post has been made like 30 times in this and the other thread. We get it, its not a new policy. Can we stop posting that now? Its neither here nor there.

Yeah um, here's the problem though. And I wish some of these fuckers would actually I don't know read or watch the news or what the ever. Apparently this is their only source for news or any kind of information.

This zero-tolerance enforcement? The separation of families? Started in April.

I don't know how many times we have to explain this. Yes there's a law, nothing in the law says families have to be ripped apart. But the lawn does very clearly state the president has broad discretionary Powers. Meaning, this doesn't have to happen at all. Which is why it didn't happen with bush and it didn't happen with Obama. It just didn't. Not this way and certainly not to this degree.

I swear to Christ, some of these idiots houses could be on fire and if it were pointed out here, they'd scream link?

Never before have we had more information so quickly and readily available from a multitude of sources. And never before have we had a group of people so poorly educated and so deliberately obtuse that they run screaming from that information if it doesn't fit their preordained narrative.

Interesting related story from today.

If you're wondering why Sarah Manatee Sanders didn't do her usual scheduled presser today. It turns out that the audio of the children crying and begging for their parents came out literally while the Press was waiting for her to take the podium.

She apparently said F this! I'm not going out there! Which, given that she's a short-timer, who could blame her?

So that's why we saw the Nordic bimbo from Homeland Security speaking instead of her.

Yes, even a Shameless liar like Sarah Manatee Sanders has her standards and limits when it comes to defending and lying about this ######.

Who knew?

My kid and many others were crying and begging for their parents the first day of pre-k last year. Swing by school next September and you'll see it again. Ban pre-k. Kids cry.

Trump himself admitted hes using this as a negotiating tool to try and squeeze funding for the wall. Besides his whole family and party (and the whole country) speaking out against it, I can understand using a position of power as leverage, thats just smart business. We will see how it ends.

Trump himself admitted hes using this as a negotiating tool to try and squeeze funding for the wall. We will see how it ends.

FAKE news! Link? Arrrgh!😠😭

Tan, Mobb if you are here, watch the Shapiro breakdown, you guys have at least shown that you are open to discussions

Donde esta?

How can you be this obtuse?

Multiple members of the Trump Administration themselves have said that this is a TRUMP Administration idea.

Then Trump comes out and says this is the Democrats law! We could change it tonight! He said that. It's a quote!

Then why don't you change it tonight?

Because we need their votes! No, mr. President, no you don't. You control the Senate the house in the White House. Number one you don't need to vote. Number two you can fix this with a phone call. Number three you don't need the Democrats at all to pass a law. But you do need the Democrats to give you 25 billion dollars for a wall. This isn't that.

Your idea that you're cherry-picking some of these things. See Hillary said they should go back! Well yeah, did she ever say that they should be removed from their parents? Was she ever president? I don't think she was even Secretary of State in that video that you posted. So what the does that have to do with anything? You show some random ass picture out of context and somehow that's equivalent to thousands of kids being held in cages? Go yourself.

Again, even Republicans. Anybody with a brain, is admitting that this is a whole new ballgame. both Bush and Obama had the opportunity to do this and deemed it such a bad immoral horrible and poor optic that they chose not to do it. These are all facts. I shouldn't have to cut and paste every thing and read it to you three and four times.

As obstructionist and pissed off as a Republicans were for certainly the last Obama term? You don't think a single one of them would have raised holy hell if they could have found the same footage that were seeing today? Does that make sense to you? Is that even realistic? They lost their over his mustard for Christ's sake.

So, ifthis has been going on for 20 years, where were the Republicans? Simple question.

7 investigations into Benghazi and email? Not a single word about detained thousands of children in abandoned big box stores? Again, does it make any sense to you?

God damn it's tiresome arguing with the stupid.

No one complained when Obama had them kids in cages.

This is from the former director of the ins. Explaining the difference between Bush Obama and the Trump initiative:

Or is she fake news too?

Meissner: The change the Trump administration has made is to declare and try to implement a zero-tolerance policy at the US-Mexico border: Criminal prosecution of all people who seek to cross illegally between ports of entry. With Attorney General Jeff Sessions' announcement on April 7 that all illegal crossers would be prosecuted in federal court for illegal entry or re-entry, the administration essentially ensured that parents would be separated from their children because minors cannot be kept in federal criminal detention facilities. So the parents are now being transferred from the Border Patrol to the US Marshals Service and then are being tried in court for the misdemeanor of illegal entry or the fcxelony charge of illegal re-entry. As a result, their children are turned over to the custody of the Department of Health Human Services' Office of Refugee Resettlement.

The Trump administration's blanket policy to prosecute all illegal crossers, including family groups, is new. However, it builds upon earlier efforts by the Bush and Obama administrations. In 2005, the Bush administration launched Operation Streamline in one Border Patrol sector in Texas, aiming to criminally prosecute illegal crossers. Between 2003 and 2005, criminal prosecutions of first-time unauthorized crossers for illegal entry or re-entry more than quadrupled, from 4,000 to 16,500. By 2010, they had reached 44,000. Operation Streamline was extended to some other Border Patrol sectors and continued under the Obama administration, reaching a peak 97,000 criminal prosecutions in 2013.

Still, the phenomenon of families arriving at the US-Mexico border together dates from just the last few years, and was not one that the Bush or early Obama administrations confronted in any significant numbers. Few children were separated from their families during the earlier administrations as a result of criminal prosecution of the parents.

----------

Tell me which part of the is fake news? Which part is wrong? Which part you know better than the ins director?

So yeah, there might have been a few exceptions where a few kids were held for a few days, but not thousands in definitely. Do you understand the difference?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/18/politics/donald-trump-immigration-policies-q-and-a/index.html

Wiff is odd. I don't really recall him ever being that political at all. If anything, I'd have had him as a right wing guy, given his racism, antisemitism, and hatred for women and all. But the guy just hates him some trump. I get that. Trump is just so bad (or so good, depending on your view) at appearing to be a sane normal person.

Honestly, if the GOP would actually DO what they SAY and just [/size]gut the government, like do away with entire departments and cut the whole damn budget by 60% or more, I'd be quite happy to vote for that.

But they don't. They spend just as much, usually on stupid ass wars and the military industrial complex. If were gonna spend the money, I'd as soon it stay in America anyway.

Pretty sure I can speak for myself Titans.

I don't know how many times I have to say this. I'm anti stupid. I was one of the few going up against RP back in the day over the stupidity of the justifications used for going into Iraq after 9/11. Meanwhile, most of these retards we're either crying that it's un American to criticize a president in a time of War! 😭Or how mad they were at the Dixie Chicks.😠

Oddly, despite the fact that the board was resplendent with these type of posts, nobody here takes credit for being that guy.

Trump is just stupid. Don't believe me? Three of his senior advisors have called him an idiot. Multiple members of his cabinet have admitted that he can't read. Or at least doesn't have the attention span beyond that of a five-year-old.

That's not me talking. That's not me making up out of the blue.

And literally, for everything he says he is for or against? You can find a statement or a tweet where he's directly contradicting himself. Is he just that Clueless? That Lack of self aware?

the one thing he's smart and that and I pointed out long before he was elected is when he pointed out that he could shoot somebody in the middle of the street and get away with it because he has enough stupid people who follow him.

So I'll give him credit for accurately estimating the stupidity of a huge chunk of America. And credit for knowing how to play it on that to win the election. But once he won? Thoroughly un qualified. And yet, still better than Hillary.

I have no idea what the you're trying to say about Trump appearing to be sane or normal. But the last paragraph I quoted above? Could come right out of my mouth. In fact, it has.

Trump's a conservative like I'm Leslie Jones. all I want is a true conservative. One with a brain. And one who actually stands for the ideals of conservatism. That sure as isn't Trump. Anymore than it was George Jr.

You know the radical left is retarded. Is it too much to ask to return to the time when the true conservatives were the smartest guys in the room?

Pretty sure I can speak for myself Titans.

I don't know how many times I have to say this. I'm anti stupid. I was one of the few going up against RP back in the day over the stupidity of the justifications used for going into Iraq after 9/11. Meanwhile, most of these retards we're either crying that it's un American to criticize a president in a time of War! 😭Or how mad they were at the Dixie Chicks.😠

Oddly, despite the fact that the board was resplendent with these type of posts, nobody here takes credit for being that guy.

Trump is just ###### stupid. Don't believe me? Three of his senior advisors have called him an idiot. Multiple members of his cabinet have admitted that he can't read. Or at least doesn't have the attention span beyond that of a five-year-old.

That's not me talking. That's not me making ###### up out of the blue.

And literally, for everything he says he is for or against? You can find a statement or a tweet where he's directly contradicting himself. Is he just that Clueless? That Lack of self aware?

the one thing he's smart and that and I pointed out long before he was elected is when he pointed out that he could shoot somebody in the middle of the street and get away with it because he has enough stupid people who follow him.

So I'll give him credit for accurately estimating the stupidity of a huge chunk of America. And credit for knowing how to play it on that to win the election. But once he won? Thoroughly un qualified. And yet, still better than Hillary.

I have no idea what the ###### you're trying to say about Trump appearing to be sane or normal. But the last paragraph I quoted above? Could come right out of my mouth. In fact, it has.

Trump's a conservative like I'm Leslie Jones. all I want is a true ###### conservative. One with a ###### brain. And one who actually stands for the ideals of conservatism. That sure as ###### isn't Trump. Anymore than it was George Jr.

You know the radical left is retarded. Is it too ###### much to ask to return to the time when the true conservatives were the smartest guys in the room?

Yeah thats about what I would have figured.

Sorry, didnt mean to put words in your mouth.

I think we can all agree we don't really want the image for our country to be splitting up children at the border. At the same time we also need to find a deterrent 2 bringing kids to the Border because they know it will get them in for the most part.

The problem I have is this being an outrage now. Trump didn't just build these cages. And Trump didn't create this law or policy. So essentially the left is complaining about him enforcing current laws which they've shown if they get special feelings then they are okay if you just ignore certain laws they find unjust.

Just stop acting like you care about the kids. Because you don't.

MDC just likes to mix it up, you're right.

Ive just spent enough time to understand the futility of these conversations. Most political posts here are thinly veiled trolling anyway.

First off, don't have kids if you CANT FEED THEM.

So because you won the lottery and were born in the USA you get to have kids and people born in third world countries don't? Hmmmm, that's an interesting perspective.

In addition to time (what about 6 or 7 to get a years to get a green card now? that's just stoopid) the other roadblock to legal immigration is cost. About $1500 to get a green card. Most of these people don't have that. How about we cut the fat in our own bloated government, cut the fee in half and time to get the card down to under a year, and make it reasonable to do it legally?

Bottom line, when they get here they work their azz off. Anyone who says they don't and agrees with Trump that they are trash are just lying to themselves to cover their blatant racism. They do jobs none of us are willing to do, they show up every day on time, work harder than most others, and they do it for sub par pay.

Leave them the fock alone.

Ive just spent enough time to understand the futility of these conversations. Most political posts here are thinly veiled trolling anyway.

Thats the nice way of saying You simply have no moral compass. Now make the coffee biotch.

So because you won the lottery and were born in the USA you get to have kids and people born in third world countries don't? Hmmmm, that's an interesting perspective.

In addition to time (what about 6 or 7 to get a years to get a green card now? that's just stoopid) the other roadblock to legal immigration is cost. About $1500 to get a green card. Most of these people don't have that. How about we cut the fat in our own bloated government, cut the fee in half and time to get the card down to under a year, and make it reasonable to do it legally?

Bottom line, when they get here they work their azz off. Anyone who says they don't and agrees with Trump that they are trash are just lying to themselves to cover their blatant racism. They do jobs none of us are willing to do, they show up every day on time, work harder than most others, and they do it for sub par pay.

Leave them the fock alone.

So because they don't have the money or it takes too long that's justification for just breaking the law? What other laws shouldn't we follow?

As an American if my kids are starving to death and I go rob a grocery store I'm still going to prison. Explain to me why this isn't the same for someone that's illegal? If I rob that store I'm probably getting separated from my kids. Explain to me why this isn't the same for illegals.

You liberals need to stop acting because you're okay with breaking laws that you somehow care more. It's a crock of crap.

I think we can all agree we don't really want the image for our country to be splitting up children at the border. At the same time we also need to find a deterrent 2 bringing kids to the Border because they know it will get them in for the most part.

The problem I have is this being an outrage now. Trump didn't just build these cages. And Trump didn't create this law or policy. So essentially the left is complaining about him enforcing current laws which they've shown if they get special feelings then they are okay if you just ignore certain laws they find unjust.

Just stop acting like you care about the kids. Because you don't.

I do care about kids, a lot actually. And I care about people a lot. I was born and raised in sunny southern cali. I know this issue better than most here. The rest of the country is freaking about because the brown people are spreading. They are scared and racist. What Trump did by tapping into that and is doing at the border is beyond deplorable. These are good, hard working people trying to feed their kids. Leave them the fock alone.

And anyone who says they are pro America, wants to build a wall, doesn't want to help others, believes that immigrants are bad, etc, etc, etc can go fock yourselves and live on an island somewhere. But hey, that's just me.

• Like 1

MDC, Honcho, and Wiff are just ###### stirrers. They likely lean center right.

You are a complete lying troll

I do care about kids, a lot actually. And I care about people a lot. I was born and raised in sunny southern cali. I know this issue better than most here. The rest of the country is freaking about because the brown people are spreading. They are scared and racist. What Trump did by tapping into that and is doing at the border is beyond deplorable. These are good, hard working people trying to feed their kids. Leave them the fock alone.

And anyone who says they are pro America, wants to build a wall, doesn't want to help others, believes that immigrants are bad, etc, etc, etc can go fock yourselves and live on an island somewhere. But hey, that's just me.

Guessing Kate steinle and those effected by MS13 disagree. They are not all here on good terms.

Illegal immigration is bad. Sorry.

Link me to one time you were outraged by this under Obama.

I dont think SenatorRock is a troll. He articulates his positions and doesnt get too caught up in the name calling. Provides links to articles, etc. Hes also a pretty funny dude and contributor outside of the political threads. He might troll on you a bit, but hes not even close to the level of Mr. Hand, Flahawker, etc. Those dudes literally bring zero to anything but political threads, and dedicate almost every post to trolling mainly you.

Look at his latest thread in Russia and Fusion. An issue that has been discussed in multiple Russian threads. Look at his use of Breitbart and Zerohedge as legit sources while claiming others are all talking points and CNN.

Look at that post of his claims of my positions and how complete bullshit it was. And that is just in the last two days.

I would agree he isnt to the level of those two...but his political postings are 75% trolling (and that is being generous)

Except it is new policy and its and increasingly bad issue that isnt changing. The what about 2014 is what is left because they cant defend this. Yiu also get the well, dont come here illegally bs.

Thankfully several lawmakers on both sides of the aisle are trying to do something.