Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Jets at Lions: In-Game Discussion

Thankfully I missed it!

Difference obviously is, Nate Peterman wasn't lauded as a top 10 QB.

Very true. I didn't expect much out of Buffalo, but the late term abortion display of football was still a curb stomp to the nutsack.

Let me paint my picture for you. My whole team went off this week, my opponent didnt draft an RB til rnd 5 and was the consensus worst team. My QB was Luck, his was Stafford. We do 6pnt td and extra -4 for pick 6...I also had the likes of Gordon, Dalvin and Ajayi in my flex. I scored around 150.

I will lose by a healthy margin. Fock FF.

Edit: LOL after all my whining I won by 1 point. He needed 7 from Stafford and Cooper and he got 6. Insane, I won by 1 point.

Too bad the lions suck so hard. Darnold hardly had a chance to show off

The high water mark of the 2018 Detroit Lions' season will literally be the first play of the year.

It will make a nice highlight film, along with the hit by Golladay.

I didn’t watch the game but the few plays I did watch....the announcers were terrible. Who’s behind the mic? ESPN is like the worst network ever now. Holy crap. Used to the best channel on TV way back when. Man have they screwed up this network or what?

As for the lions? Wow. Stafford got about the same money as Rodgers, right? Yikes.

I didn’t watch the game but the few plays I did watch....the announcers were terrible. Who’s behind the mic? ESPN is like the worst network ever now. Holy crap. Used to the best channel on TV way back when. Man have they screwed up this network or what?

As for the lions? Wow. Stafford got about the same money as Rodgers, right? Yikes.

I watched about a total of 2 plays because I went into a store that was playing it. My God, they sounded like crap. I decided not to even tune in at home.

I have XM radio in my car and had taken ESPN off of my speed dial about a year ago. I was sick of their social and political commentary and the agenda of every host saying the same crap about the same topic 24x7. Never tuned back in since then, and don't miss a thing since day one. I found that listening to ESPN was more of a chore than having it as entertainment.