Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

I think for some tondecode he is unfit there just needs to be reasonable questions around his honesty. We are talking those on the fence about him already (Republicans). Its not a court of law...

Yes we see his past which doesnt seem to match his angel image he is trying to portray.

Oh...and all the documents he had withheld...why did he hide all of that?

Where is your link about that social media? Same as Strikes ridiculous link?

But yeah...hang your hat on social media and your crackpot rumors.

should her social media content be available to the committee and the kavanaugh team ?

Simple yes or no

should her social media content be available to the committee and the kavanaugh team ?

Simple yes or no

Whatever is relevant to her testimony...sure.

Got your link yet? Why do you keep avoiding that question

Seriously man...we are being told the left would oppose anyone...would use these tactics on anyone. Except when they didnt. And I even said I was fine with him...and purely as a jurist Im ok with most of Kavanaugh.

You are so clueless. Kavanaugh is replacing one of the opposites. It's a big deal to them. I secretly hope he gets the boot and the next guy makes Scalia look like Ginsberg.

You are so clueless. Kavanaugh is replacing one of the opposites. It's a big deal to them. I secretly hope he gets the boot and the next guy makes Scalia look like Ginsberg.

:lol: yeah...thats why...its not the questions about the mounds of witheld documents or multiple women coming forward, or dishonesty issues...its that he is replacing Kennedy.

And you call me a bot and you post crap like that...too funny.

:lol: yeah...thats why...its not the questions about the mounds of witheld documents or multiple women coming forward, or dishonesty issues...its that he is replacing Kennedy.

Wrong again

Whatever is relevant to her testimony...sure.

Got your link yet? Why do you keep avoiding that question

link to what you clown?

I link what I want when I want, got it kid.

:lol: You proved my point that Kavanaugh is facing more scrutiny than any nominee ever.

I can't imagine being a true victim of sexual assault or worse. It must be really hard to come forward and those that do are brave as hell. They truly are, to tell the world that happened to you and not just file it away deep down and try to forget. Tough stuff. So I get it.......

But this "story" just reeks. Every single thing about it smells of politically motivated B.S. None of us were there, shiit some of us weren't even born 35 years ago, but every sense and logical thinking I have is firing off yelling at me this is complete bull.

The timing of it all. The tactics used. The missing social media. The fact she went to a politician first. The back and forth stall tactics. It's just so transparent I cannot believe others cannot see it. Baffling.

So according to this logic, she is grouped in with the people in her yearbook...so therefore:

Also he was a friend of Mark Judge...you know the guy who wrote:

Since you judge people by the company they keep(even when there is no proof that CBF kept such company)....

Uh, sure. Not sure what your point is. That they partied in HS? OMFG!!!! The horror!!!! Pretty disgusting for you to drag Judge through the mud, someone who apparently struggled with substance abuse but, if I read your quote correctly has overcome it. Apparently being friends with an alcoholic is an indictment of one's character in your world? I would have thought you better than that, but sometimes you just come off as Sho light.

link to what you clown?

I link what I want when I want, got it kid.

You don't link to .

But I have asked you for a link for a while now after you claimed this...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=480198&p=6317903

ossible important info

Looking like Fords letter may have been a template.

They were going to use it for Gorsuch.

Clown show.

Allegedly Ford posted to social media that someone needs to accuse Gorsuch of rape.

No wonder the slut scrubbed it.

Really really dirty rotten, criminal ass mother fockers the left are.

:lol: You proved my point that Kavanaugh is facing more scrutiny than any nominee ever.

Any nominee ever?

And how did I prove that? I think he is deserving of scrutiny over his actions with withheld documents and his answers in previous confirmations (and now some of his public statements).

Again...that has to do with him...vs who is is replacing.

There is a reason McConnel warned Trump about this.

Uh, sure. Not sure what your point is. That they partied in HS? OMFG!!!! The horror!!!! Pretty disgusting for you to drag Judge through the mud, someone who apparently struggled with substance abuse but, if I read your quote correctly has overcome it. Apparently being friends with an alcoholic is an indictment of one's character in your world? I would have thought you better than that, but sometimes you just come off as Sho light.

You are posting this...after the bullshit you posted from Cult of the 1st yesterday?.

Are you that focking nuts?

I'm pretty sure you know exactly what the point is, you used yearbooks and associations to discredit CBF, but ignore them in true hypocritical fashion when similar information is revealed about Kavanaugh and his associations.

Drag Judge through the mud, by pointing out what he himself admitted & wrote a book about...yeah, I dragged him through the mud. :lol: :LOL: :lol:

I'm pretty sure you know exactly what the point is, you used yearbooks and associations to discredit CBF, but ignore them in true hypocritical fashion when similar information is revealed about Kavanaugh and his associations.

Drag Judge through the mud, by pointing out what he himself admitted & wrote a book about...yeah, I dragged him through the mud. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But there is a picture of a girl who may not even be Ford in a miniskirt...what a total !!!

To be charging her with a crime you have to prove she is lying...and you cant donthat. Again...that is exactly why many women dont ever come forward...because faux men like you and your attitude. Though...everyone knows damn well of this was a liberal youd be crying bloody murder for an investigation or for him to just step down...and probably that they just then need to nominate a conservative.

Huh it's weird how you want proof to charge her for a crime, but you're totally cool with judging Kavanaugh with no evidence and people who Ford said would collaborate her have completely denied it.

You don't find that weird at all?

Kavs college roomie from Yale says he was a bad drunk and hes not surprised at the allegations. Sounds like a bit of a Rapey Raperson.

Kavs college roomie from Yale says he was a bad drunk and hes not surprised at the allegations. Sounds like a bit of a Rapey Raperson.

I know you're trolling but you type like a teenage girl. Also, who got raped?

Drag Judge through the mud, by pointing out what he himself admitted & wrote a book about...yeah, I dragged him through the mud. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What crapper busting fatty are you talking about? I thought this was about Kavanaugh's SC nomination?

As far as Ford goes, I use her yearbook to show she wasn't the princess she acts like she was. She had limited credibility to begin with. She doesn't know when or where the party was, or how she got there or home. No one who was there that she has identified has corroborated that there even was a party. And she conveniently scrubbed her Internet presence so we couldn't look in to her past. Yet Kavanaugh's is out there for all to see. Who seems more credible given all these FACTS?

What crapper busting fatty are you talking about? I thought this was about Kavanaugh's SC nomination?

As far as Ford goes, I use her yearbook to show she wasn't the princess she acts like she was. She had limited credibility to begin with. She doesn't know when or where the party was, or how she got there or home. No one who was there that she has identified has corroborated that there even was a party. And she conveniently scrubbed her Internet presence so we couldn't look in to her past. Yet Kavanaugh's is out there for all to see. Who seems more credible given all these FACTS?

I doubt CBF is a CBF since Ive never known a CBF that surfs.

You forgot to mention that this freshman roomie wasnt friends with Kav, but was close friends with the c0ck in her face chick.

I tend to be one of the moderates around here I think.

And yeah, I think thats exactly what this is. Political Assassination. The only question, in my mind, is to what extent this chick is complicit, and to what extent she is a tool.

Feinstein and her ilk are clearly using this for their own political ends to the nth degree.

I find it awfully convenient that a woman sat on this for three and a half decades, and then brings it to Diane Feinstein. Not the police. Not the media. Just a democratic senator. And once it begins to stall out, lo and behold, here come two more supposed victims.

The first chick may just be crazy. Or she may be part of the scheme. But I dont buy that she doesnt remember anything about it. When. Where. Who. Anything. All her witnesses deny any knowledge.

The second and third chicks? Please. Their band wagoners. If some chick accused a d!ckless homosexual of assault, two more would come out if he was rich and or powerful.

Its a hatchet job, and its disgusting. And it, like many other actions of the Democratic Party over the last year, is disgusting the middle voters that win elections.

Why Don't Victims of Sexual Harassment Come Forward Sooner?

These are eight reasons why victims of sexual harassment don't come forward.

And to it being a hatchet job, you have to believe that the Democratic Party is willing to basically shoot themselves in the face to go all-in on a scheme to stop a SCOTUS nominee, right before an election, that if disproven would wipe out the party. IMO, that is a risk-reward calculation than nobody would take.

I literally cannot believe what Im seeing around this story. This is so transparently a hatchet job, yet people are soaking it up.

High School? Really?

Wipes social media?

Goes to a politician to report and not some sort of law enforcement?

Come on people.

Wipes social media - you do know that CBF has received death threats right? In today's society, she probably consulted with a lawyer who told her to do that, for her safety and that of everyone she knows.

Not law enforcent--- In addition to reading about why some victims don't report sexual assault, please consider the scores of women who didn't report Bill Cosby, Weinstein and too many other examples to name before assuming that every person who is assaulted goes to the police right away.

Why Don't Victims of Sexual Harassment Come Forward Sooner?

These are eight reasons why victims of sexual harassment don't come forward.

And to it being a hatchet job, you have to believe that the Democratic Party is willing to basically shoot themselves in the face to go all-in on a scheme to stop a SCOTUS nominee, right before an election, that if disproven would wipe out the party. IMO, that is a risk-reward calculation than nobody would take.

Wipes social media - you do know that CBF has received death threats right? In today's society, she probably consulted with a lawyer who told her to do that, for her safety and that of everyone she knows.

Not law enforcent--- In addition to reading about why some victims don't report sexual assault, please consider the scores of women who didn't report Bill Cosby, Weinstein and too many other examples to name before assuming that every person who is assaulted goes to the police right away.

did she wipe it before or after the info became public

Wipes social media - you do know that CBF has received death threats right?

Why do you keep fat shaming the girl? :nono:

I know you're trolling but you type like a teenage girl. Also, who got raped?

Nobody, Im just playing around. Nobody knows whether any of it happened. Its unprovable either way. The Dems are just getting payback before Kav is confirmed.

Huh it's weird how you want proof to charge her for a crime, but you're totally cool with judging Kavanaugh with no evidence and people who Ford said would collaborate her have completely denied it.

You don't find that weird at all?

ITs cool how you dont understand the difference between thresholds if a criminal charge vs what we are discussing.

Also your misuse of the word denied is interesting.

Your claim about what that yearbook said are not facts...there is a reason no credible source touched those and it relied on dipping dots and Alex jones and the Tennessee star (seriously, look that one up of you want to see who you are aligning with right now).

Im blown away. Seriously and genuinely shocked weve come this far.

Cant refute any damn part of honchos post...so just keep acting like this and repeating this same bs.

Cant refute any damn part of honchos post...so just keep acting like this and repeating this same bs.

He really doesn't need to refute any point, but it would be nice to see a little more open-mindedness rather than just jumping right to a conspiracy conclusion. Myself, I'm reserving any judgement until I hear the testimony on Thursday and/or additional information that comes out.

This is nothing but he-said/she-said. Stop the nonsense and confirm him.

Actually, it's she said / he and everyone she named that was supposedly at the party said.

:lol: Don't hold your breath.

Dont think there will be leaks...or with the others who think she will back out?

Kids today have different rules. Back in my day you didnt have to ask the girl if she wanted to be fingered. You just gave it a try and saw how far you could go.

Dont think there will be leaks...or with the others who think she will back out?

Back out? No. I am in the camp that she never intended to testify in the first place.

Kids today have different rules. Back in my day you didnt have to ask the girl if she wanted to be fingered. You just gave it a try and saw how far you could go.

And if she said no...did you cover her mouth and keep going? Because that is the accusation...of course, you know this and this trying to minimize the actions over and over is why you arent posting at FBG right now.

Probably shouldn't say anything about who supports who since your party gave us Harvey Weinstein, Les Moonvenes, Woody Allen, Al Franken and Bill Clinton. Any idea who Asia Argento backs?

And that's just for starters.

MDC is just a troll. Ignore him.

And if she said no...did you cover her mouth and keep going? Because that is the accusation...of course, you know this and this trying to minimize the actions over and over is why you arent posting at FBG right now.

Too many tender hearts at fbg , you know who they are.

This accusation is a total joke. Totally demeans legit metoos

• Like 1