Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Yet another pharmaceutical executive dead........suicide by blunt force trauma.

The city's Office of the Chief Medical Examiner on Thursday said Best died from "multiple blunt force injuries" and it ruled his death a suicide. It would not release further information.

The ol' beat himself in the back of the head multiple times with a lead pipe suicide.

Almost as classic as the shooting yourself twice in the head suicide or the choke yourself to death while bench pressing suicide.

• Like 1

The ol' beat himself in the back of the head multiple times with a lead pipe suicide.

Almost as classic as the shooting yourself twice in the head suicide or the choke yourself to death while bench pressing suicide.

May have been pushed....errr... I mean jumped off the building?

Did the guy criticize the Clintons? pharma guy, certainly had it coming for sure...

• Like 1

Did the guy criticize the Clintons?

This

Now the fock did he commit suicide with multiple wounds from blunt force trauma to the back of the head? Theres a lot that goes into that so its pretty dam suspicious that they say its a suicide

Did the guy criticize the Clintons? pharma guy, certainly had it coming for sure...

Clinton Dead Pool list:

https://scout.com/college/auburn/Board/104012/Contents/Clinton-Dead-Pool-List-112235358/

How many people do you know who have died mysteriously or of a bizarre suicide, or have been beaten to death or murdered in a hail of bullets, how about someone who committed suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head?

For most of us the answer is none, but if you are Bill and Hillary Clinton, the answer to that question is at least 56 and possibly more.

Now the fock did he commit suicide with multiple wounds from blunt force trauma to the back of the head? Theres a lot that goes into that so its pretty dam suspicious that they say its a suicide

It said "multiple blunt force injuries". That is what they say when you jump off a building (presumably for other things too). Know of a kid from my hometown who just did this recently and that was the listing in his COD.

Not sure. I don't know if Trump did either. I don't think suicide is that uncommon. :dunno:

And neither are the deaths of people that were involved with the Clintons in one way or another.

It said "multiple blunt force injuries". That is what they say when you jump off a building (presumably for other things too). Know of a kid from my hometown who just did this recently and that was the listing in his COD.

Oh so the guy jumped? Way it sounded was that he was hit in the back of the head with blunt force trauma multiple times. Gotcha

:mad: :mad: :mad:

No doubt that these Docs, etc. are being murdered by Big Pharma or Globalist scum.

Perhaps the holistic docs are dying from side effects of their untested therapies?

I generally dismiss grand consipriacies, but if there is any group evil enough to pull it off, it's focking big pharma.

• Like 1

I generally dismiss grand consipriacies, but if there is any group evil enough to pull it off, it's focking big pharma.

Agree...the are right up there with banksters and insurance hacks

Agree...the are right up there with banksters and insurance hacks

There are a lot of evil peeps in the pharmaceutical world, but Big Guy's link also requires you to believe there is a suppressed cure for cancer (nearly impossible to believe) + vaccines are evil (easily debunked). Moreover, naturopaths aren't far behind Pharma in their penchant for taking advantage of vulnerable people.

There are a lot of evil peeps in the pharmaceutical world, but Big Guy's link also requires you to believe there is a suppressed cure for cancer (nearly impossible to believe) + vaccines are evil (easily debunked). Moreover, naturopaths aren't far behind Pharma in their penchant for taking advantage of vulnerable people.

I doubt that......if there is a way for them to make money I cannot see them walking away from it..... I get that maybe one could suggest that the elimination of cancer is more hurtful to their bottom line, that it would be tough to make as much money with a cure....maybe....I just cannot fathom an CEO showing that kind of restraint....

I doubt that......if there is a way for them to make money I cannot see them walking away from it..... I get that maybe one could suggest that the elimination of cancer is more hurtful to their bottom line, that it would be tough to make as much money with a cure....maybe....I just cannot fathom an CEO showing that kind of restraint....

Casting aside the idiocy suggesting a single cure for a multifaceted disease like cancer exists, your logic leads one to believe pharmaceutical companies would never develop curative or preventative therapies. Chronic disease is always more lucrative, hence the bazillion "me too" drugs for high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, acid reflux, etc. But you also have to recognize drugs like antibiotics and some cancer therapies, which offer cure with no future financial gain for drug makers.

Casting aside the idiocy suggesting a single cure for a multifaceted disease like cancer exists, your logic leads one to believe pharmaceutical companies would never develop curative or preventative therapies. Chronic disease is always more lucrative, hence the bazillion "me too" drugs for high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, acid reflux, etc. But you also have to recognize drugs like antibiotics and some cancer therapies, which offer cure with no future financial gain for drug makers.

I think "never" is too far of an absolute. I think they will likely make choices that benefit their next 8k and 10k, and if that has a negative longer outcome, the more current concern will take precedent more often than not.

I do believe that if they develop a drug that renders some current income stream less relevant, the price of that new one will be structured in a way to take that into account. The well-being of anything other than the stockholders and the bonuses of the executives is not relevant to their decision-making paradigm.

There it is. :D

Sho jr waiting for the facts to come in.
  • Like 1

Suicide is thru the roof...more self deaths than from guns. Not a peep from the left

You realize people use guns to commit suicide? You know, the majority of gun deaths that firearm proponents conveniently ignore?

Suicide is thru the roof...more self deaths than from guns. Not a peep from the left

Unless you can prove that racism is behind, there is no political capital to be found, and it is therefore, a non-issue.... ;)

You realize people use guns to commit suicide? You know, the majority of gun deaths that firearm proponents conveniently ignore?

So you blame guns for whatever negative purpose you throw out there, not people. :thumbsdown:

Is your goal to put everyone in straight jackets so they can't cause harm to themselves or anyone else?

You have a terrible argument on your hands over there.