Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Will KC win its divisional playoff game ?

do people really not realize, the chiefs have lost a total of three games by a total of 7 points, where each of those games came down to the final play? I understand nothing in the NFL is ever certain, but I also realize no other team is counting out the Chiefs quite like this bored is. Or nzoner.

I think losing Hunt hurts, along with it now looking like they have to play a wildcard game makes them much less likely to make the SB

Pinnacle does still have then as the odds on favorite to go to the SB but lose to the Saints.

do people really not realize, the chiefs have lost a total of three games by a total of 7 points, where each of those games came down to the final play? I understand nothing in the NFL is ever certain, but I also realize no other team is counting out the Chiefs quite like this bored is. Or nzoner.

:lol: Oh I'm sorry just because I'm not a raging homer I'm counting them out?

Let's review,I said the Chargers would win the division a few weeks ago to which I believe you replied bullshIot.You might also remember I'm a fair bit older than you and have seen more than my share of KC fock ups,so if I'm a bit skeptical so be it.Bottom line their defense sucks but hopefully if Berry can stay on the field more than a half maybe they can some make noise this time.

:lol: Oh I'm sorry just because I'm not a raging homer I'm counting them out?

Let's review,I said the Chargers would win the division a few weeks ago to which I believe you replied bullshIot.You might also remember I'm a fair bit older than you and have seen more than my share of KC fock ups,so if I'm a bit skeptical so be it.Bottom line their defense sucks but hopefully if Berry can stay on the field more than a half maybe they can some make noise this time.

:thumbsup:

One step closer,glad to admit it looks like I was wrong about the division

The Playoffs should be good. Only shitty game will be the one Tennessee is involved in.

The Playoffs should be good. Only shitty game will be the one Tennessee is involved in.

We (Tennessee) won't get in. We needed either Baltimore or Pitt to lose (Baltimore just won their only real challenge).

But we also need to beat the colts next week in a win and in for both teams. Qb and best defensive player went down today, and luck owns the Titans.

right now its looking like Tenn at Pats, who I think they can beat

I think the Pats handle them easy. There's always a weak party crashed. Usually it's Houston but they look pretty good.

The Chiefs always lose that first home playoff game.

95- Lost to Colts

97- Lost to Broncos

03- Lost to Colts

10- Lost to Ravens

16- Lost to Steelers

17- Lost to Titans

As good as Pat Mahomes is at QB, I would still bet of them being one and done. They are cursed in the month of Jan on their home field.

95- Lost to Colts

97- Lost to Broncos

03- Lost to Colts

10- Lost to Ravens

16- Lost to Steelers

17- Lost to Titans

As good as Pat Mahomes is at QB, I would still bet of them being one and done. They are cursed in the month of Jan on their home field.

This is why nzoner has no hair. :(

95- Lost to Colts

97- Lost to Broncos

03- Lost to Colts

10- Lost to Ravens

16- Lost to Steelers

17- Lost to Titans

fock off :mad:

95 - Steve bono

97 - Elvis grbac

03 - Trent green

10 - Matt cassel

16 - Alex Smith

17 - Alex smith

95 - Steve bono

97 - Elvis grbac

03 - Trent green

10 - Matt cassel

16 - Alex Smith

17 - Alex smith

18 - Pat Mahomes

:o

• Like 1

:o

one of those is not like the other ones :no:

Can we stop all this bull chit now? A win either tonight or next week and it's HFA :banana:

Can we stop all this bull chit now? A win either tonight or next week and it's HFA :banana:

I actually dont think we can stop just yet.

I actually dont think we can stop just yet.

I'll puke if that's the biggest victory of chucky's short and anemic return

Patriots back in #2 seed :banana:

Their consistency is ridiculous. Everyone freaking out because they lost 2 in a row. They just move on and keep on winning. Clockwork

I'll puke if that's the biggest victory of chucky's short and anemic return

That really would suck for Chiefs fans.

One of the greatest games I ever saw was the Chiefs/Raiders game where Derrick Thomas kept sacking a hapless Jeff George over and over again.

I was in a bar in Chicago and nobody really cared about the game. But when Thomas went on a tear, the whole place started cheering him on.

And as was his custom, George would lift his helmet halfway off his head and pose for the camera, shaking his head. We all booed loudly at that, then screamed bloody murder whenever Thomas got to him.

I think he got him 5 or 6 times and once for a safety.

That really would suck for Chiefs fans.

One of the greatest games I ever saw was the Chiefs/Raiders game where Derrick Thomas kept sacking a hapless Jeff George over and over again.

I was in a bar in Chicago and nobody really cared about the game. But when Thomas went on a tear, the whole place started cheering him on.

And as was his custom, George would lift his helmet halfway off his head and pose for the camera, shaking his head. We all booed loudly at that, then screamed bloody murder whenever Thomas got to him.

I think he got him 5 or 6 times and once for a safety.

:headbanger:

Their consistency is ridiculous. Everyone freaking out because they lost 2 in a row. They just move on and keep on winning. Clockwork

Crowing about a home win vs Buffalo. And their rookie QB.

Seriously. And Tommy Boy continues to look bad.

126/1/2.

who mentioned the win and QB?

Oh that was you

#2 seed

10 division championships in a row

A record

Eat it

Eli looked good today, they win? Wrap up the division?

:lol:

who mentioned the win and QB?

Oh that was you

#2 seed

10 division championships in a row

A record

Eat it

Eli looked good today, they win? Wrap up the division?

:lol:

Brad G did. Good luck. Just hope if the Pats somehow get there this year, Dallas isn't waiting for them. You know how those NFC East teams can be.

Brad G did. Good luck. Just hope if the Pats somehow get there this year, Dallas isn't waiting for them. You know how those NFC East teams can be.

Of course. Pats win when they have to. Every year.

Of course. Pats win when they have to. Every year.

Not last year. :first:

I just read if KC defense gives up 23 points to the Raiders they will set a new Chiefs record for most points given up in a season :lol:

Actually as a Chiefs fan :(

I would worry that the Raiders might look at the Chiefs game as their own Super Bowl and play out of their minds. They aren't playing as poorly as earlier in the year as it is. What a way for the OAKLAND Raiders to exit the stage if they could knock the Chiefs out of the #1 seed.