Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

If most politicians are corrupt and most of those want Trump gone.....

1 hour ago, sderk said:

Not sure if you are a twitter freak, but you act like a clown daily on this site. What does this say to your comments?  

Oh look , MDC is in another sword fight, like every other day. I've never seen such an attention needy clown in my life. 

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

Find that link yet manbag?

Can’t. Your seafoam handle and all your posts were deleted.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh look , MDC is in another sword fight, like every other day. I've never seen such an attention needy clown in my life. 

I have seriously ignored him for a while, but he can not let it go. He is a mess. Really feel sorry for the dude in a way.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

Mike deleted all of your seafoam posts when her permanently shiitcanned that handle. Shouldn’t be long before this one is gone too. 

1 minute ago, sderk said:

I have seriously ignored him for a while, but he can not let it go. He is a mess. Really feel sorry for the dude in a way.

You, Shiny and HT couldn’t ignore me if you tried.

Just now, sderk said:

Go search out some of his posts going back years. Truly pathetic. His need for acknowledgement of every aspect of his life is really sad. This place isn't a substitute for real friends, but I guess it's all he has. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Go search out some of his posts going back years. Truly pathetic. His need for acknowledgement of every aspect of his life is really sad. This place isn't a substitute for real friends, but I guess it's all he has. 

I only hope he is not really old and alone and finishing his life in this manner. That would actually be pretty sad.  

36,000 posts in 3 years and spends his spare time reading through 15 years of GC archives.

lol

1 minute ago, sderk said:

I only hope he is not really old and alone and finishing his life in this manner. That would actually be pretty sad.  

He knows he has issues. He once vowed to leave once he got to 21k posts. That didn't take. What else would  he do? He's something here. A troll, but it's something. 

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

You know you did, as do others.  The "I just don't know what you're talking about" defense isn't going to work.  In fact,  you yourself linked to it previously.

You and Sho do make a cute couple.  Maybe you should follow him back to FBG where you can spend more time together.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He knows he has issues. He once vowed to leave once he got to 21k posts. That didn't take. What else would  he do? He's something here. A troll, but it's something. 

Yeah. I guess you are right. :mellow: 

Come on MDC, let's revive you as a decent person!! I bet you were a well meaning person many years ago. I'm on your side dude!!!

13 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

See that's the thing, Trump doesn't need a long list of distinguished accomplishments to make the establishment GOP look incompetent. He just needs to do, or attempt to do, what the people elected him to do. 

So far he's been working towards that goal with seemingly no help from his party and no cooperation from the opposing party. In fact, he's been dealing with a hostlie Congress from day one. 

Americans love an underdog. The establishment on both sides of the political aisle have turned Trump from privileged white male into the underdog. 

Fair enough. I can agree with that to a degree.

I just hate seeing the fervor about the man, on both sides.

The left says trump is evil, racist, Hitler, cant support anything he does.

That is absurd.

The right likes to say trump is some caped crusader selflessly and single handedly saving America.

That is equally absurd.

The truth is in between, as it usually is when the left and right are screaming I find.

Frankly, there's only one candidate for the Dems so far that I would likely vote for over trump at this point (Klobuchar). The others are insane. 

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You know you did, as do others.  The "I just don't know what you're talking about" defense isn't going to work.  In fact,  you yourself linked to it previously.

You and Sho do make a cute couple.  Maybe you should follow him back to FBG where you can spend more time together.

So ... no link then? 

If I went to FBG would you spy on me and report back here like with Sho? 💕 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

So ... no link then? 

If I went to FBG would you spy on me and report back here like with Sho? 💕 

See?  I knew you and Sho were a couple!!!!  You always talk so glowingly of him!  Always posting hearts and love symbols whenever you bring him up.  Like you did when you asked for a mold of his c@ck!  

Again, that "I don't know what you're talking about defense" still isn't working for you.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

See, I knew you and Sho were a couple!!!!  You always talk so glowingly of him!

Again, that "I don't know what you're talking about defense" still isn't working for you.

No link. :(

20 minutes ago, MDC said:

Mike deleted all of your seafoam posts when her permanently shiitcanned that handle. Shouldn’t be long before this one is gone too. 

Ok. I'll do a search since you won't. Actually, find it yourself and supply because anyone can search.

8 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Fair enough. I can agree with that to a degree.

I just hate seeing the fervor about the man, on both sides.

The left says trump is evil, racist, Hitler, cant support anything he does.

That is absurd.

The right likes to say trump is some caped crusader selflessly and single handedly saving America.

That is equally absurd.

The truth is in between, as it usually is when the left and right are screaming I find.

Frankly, there's only one candidate for the Dems so far that I would likely vote for over trump at this point (Klobuchar). The others are insane. 

I think both sides have gone overboard. The left accusing Trump of being "literally worse than Hitler" and colluding with Russia to hijack the election and all of his supporters being racist white supremacists has resulted in the right counter punching and defending themselves and Trump against ridiculous character assassinations. So rather than discussing the issues rationally we are hunkered down tossing grenades at each other.

Such is the current state of politics in America. We may or may not return to a more polite, issue based discourse in the future. My money is on not, unfortunately. 

13 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You can still get that mold you asked for if you head over to FBGs!!!

Also, Link.  MDC said:

Link no workie. Try again.

I remember suggesting YOU get a mold of Sho’s dong because you’re queer for him. Don’t recall asking for one myself. 🤔 

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

I remember suggesting YOU get a mold of Sho’s dong because you’re queer for him. Don’t recall asking for one myself. 🤔 

Why go there?

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Link 1.

Where you wonder and use the love emoji: "What is gay cake and where can I try it? :wub:"

Link 2.

Where you then post and, again, use the love emoji: "Sho Nuff should make a mold for your baker. :wub:"

Funny is the guy literally asking for "gay cakes" then turns around and tries to pin it on someone else, when it's blatantly obvious its what you really wanted.  🤣

5 minutes ago, sderk said:

Why go there?

Because it's really what he was wondering about and asking for.  This is now his SECOND time wondering about a mold of Sho's c@ck.

See my above links.

12 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

See, his thinking goes something like this...

Establishment corrupt. Establishment hate trump. Ergo, trump not corrupt.

When really it's more like...

Establishment corrupt. Trump corrupt too. Establishment hate new kid squeezing on their turf. 

Establishment corrupt ( check )

Establishment hate Trump (check)

Trump not corrupt ( time will tell )

We better hope to hell that this is the way it is and the Trump is a GOD fearing American Patriot that succeeds, or it's the END of America.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Because it's really what he was wondering about and asking for.  See my above links.

Yeah, that dude is just crazy it seems. Can't relax maybe? I'm not sure.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Where you then post and, again, use the love emoji: "Sho Nuff should make a mold for your baker. :wub:"

Way to prove my point gaytard.

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Way to prove my point gaytard.

Love how you left out my full posting.

You asked for the gay cake and followed that up wondering about a mold for Sho's c@ck.  It's all there in black and white.  You can't hide it anymore, as much as you try and pin it on others.

Now that I've provided the links that expose you, we can put this to rest now.  You've been confirmed.

15 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Establishment corrupt ( check )

Establishment hate Trump (check)

Trump not corrupt ( time will tell )

We better hope to hell that this is the way it is and the Trump is a GOD fearing American Patriot that succeeds, or it's the END of America.

Does anyone even slightly believe that the guy who pays chicks to fock him is god fearing? That the guy who ducked going to war is a patriot? They the guy who offshores his manufacturing and much of his staff is for the working man?

I mean, that doesn't even begin to pass a cursory sniff test.

It's not the end of America. Just another stop on her inexorable decline. We are the new Romans. Trump is just one of many of the emperors, better than most even. 

10 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Does anyone even slightly believe that the guy who pays chicks to fock him is god fearing? That the guy who ducked going to war is a patriot? They the guy who offshores his manufacturing and much of his staff is for the working man?

I mean, that doesn't even begin to pass a cursory sniff test.

It's not the end of America. Just another stop on her inexorable decline. We are the new Romans. Trump is just one of many of the emperors, better than most even. 

Not everybody is a heathen their whole life.

Yes I've seen lots of Pastors praying with Trump. And his ACTIONS since becoming President speak for themselves, he's shown to be BOTH a Christian & a Patriot. 

Someone provide proof that Trump sold his political influence for money. Simple answer....................he hasn't and doesn't need to. Does that make him some sort of focking saint? No. But he's made a list of things he's going to try to get accomplished in office and he's trying to do so. Is he the polished speaker that we've had in the past? No but given how much he's under attack do you want some poosay like GWB that's going to sit back and take it? I know the liberals do. Not me. GFY. I'll take the guy whose not afraid to punch some ¢vnt taking pot shots at him. He's also wanting to bring respect back to the country by the only means that other countries understand; MONEY. Cut them off the free sh!t and make them accountable. 

Another part of that is getting rid of the corruption in politics. You're seeing some of that with investigations into the Podestas, Manafort, Clinton Foundation, etc........... Read the Manafort sentencing memo. Does that look like it's pointing towards Trump or who worked with Manafort in the past (while Clinton was SOS)? 

Do I believe the entire DC establishment is corrupt? No but they are the ones that control the purse strings for their parties. Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell, Ryan, etc.......  These people don't want much to change because they make money keeping the borders open, defense spending (why they don't want Trump to get out of Syria, Afghanistan, etc.......)  

He interrupting the flow of cash to their corrupt empire and the establishment is fighting back.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Take the hint fukwit. Mike doesn’t want you here. Nobody does. :wave:

Irony...

On 2/24/2019 at 12:50 PM, wiffleball said:

First; You're going to lose a foot to diabetes with all the Kool-Aid you drink.

On 2/24/2019 at 10:33 PM, MDC said:

But I guess if you act like a clown on Twitter that is enough to convince people you’re some sort of maverick.

D0SeD4hWoAAIccj.jpg

Trump made his money in the corrupt world of New York city real estate where he had to deal with corrupt mayors like Ed Koch and David Dinkins, dealing with cutthroat rivals and union contractors and mafia and unethical lawyers/lawsuits, shady unethical people/crooks everywhere doing either dubious or borderline illegal things,  ... he took a few $tens of millions of his dad's money into that environment and came out with a few $billion. I don't know how he did it, I can't imagine somebody navigating that system successfully without getting dirty themselves. Trump University looks especially corrupt. Along the way he married/divorced three top shelf models, was leading a glamorous celebrity life, had an eye for lowbrow celebrity stunts that got him in the news and on TV. The media industry's reputation is just as shady as that of the New York real estate industry. Again, shady people everywhere and he found his way to the top of it.

Then he found his way to the top of another corrupt system, the US political system. His instincts for finding a way and succeeding where nobody else knew such a path existed pays off again. I'd found the Obama birther stuff and the 'Mexican judge'  criticism horrible. Not releasing taxes, seemingly winging things on the fly rather than researching and understanding them, all sorts of disagreeable personal conduct stuff. The focus on blue collar jobs and killing NAFTA, the Dems abandoned that ground and in the end, any other transgressions that seemed to matter didn't matter. When you finally have a candidate and with chance to kill NAFTA, you have to take it. Michigan, Wisconsin. and Pennsylvania did. God Bless Macomb County with our 400K votes. We went for Obama twice (including over sh*tstain Romney born and raised next door in Oakland County), switched and went overwhelmingly towards Trump and won him the state (kisses for the wonderful people in Saginaw who did the same thing as did much of Wisconsin and suburban Pittsburgh). Fock Hillary. Fock Romney. Fock the Bushes. Fock the establishement of both parties.

And let's not forget to thank the slow wits who voted for Gary Johnson and Jill Stein. We owe them our gratitude as well. 

The fundamental issue, and the dirty little not so secret we all like to ignore, is that our government simply doesn't work and the vast majority of the public has no faith in it. Democrats, traditional gop, trump, doesn't matter. It's a bought and paid for corrupt sh!t show. 

Same is true of all of our institutions. Health care, education, banking, securities, legal system, entertainment industry, you name it. All are focked and we all know it.

We will spin along as the world power by default until some calamity happens or some other country goes gangbusters. Tis the way of all polities. We are the post republic Roman empire. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The fundamental issue, and the dirty little not so secret we all like to ignore, is that our government simply doesn't work and the vast majority of the public has no faith in it. Democrats, traditional gop, trump, doesn't matter. It's a bought and paid for corrupt sh!t show. 

Same is true of all of our institutions. Health care, education, banking, securities, legal system, entertainment industry, you name it. All are focked and we all know it.

We will spin along as the world power by default until some calamity happens or some other country goes gangbusters. Tis the way of all polities. We are the post republic Roman empire. 

To expand on that, it's the American people that keep the joint afloat. We succeed despite our leaders. But for some reason, libtards want to bring in massive amounts of people from inferior countries, no matter their skills or usefulness. As if that's a good plan and won't affect the way things are going. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

To expand on that, it's the American people that keep the joint afloat. We succeed despite our leaders. But for some reason, libtards want to bring in massive amounts of people from inferior countries, no matter their skills or usefulness. As if that's a good plan and won't affect the way things are going. 

At this point, it's pretty much a house of cards. The whole thing is running on deficit defense spending, and the value of brand names and intellectual property. Sad. 

8 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Nailed it. This is why I voted for Gary Johnson. Not because I thought he would win or even wanted him to win. Because voting for either Trump or Hillary was an endorsement of the same old clown show. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Nailed it. This is why I voted for Gary Johnson. Not because I thought he would win or even wanted him to win. Because voting for either Trump or Hillary was an endorsement of the same old clown show. 

I didn't vote for Gary Johnson per se....he had zero chance. I voted for the Libertarian Party because I believe this country needs a 3rd party and this past election had 2 of the most undesirable candidates in my lifetime.  It was a missed opportunity for the LP and the voters in this country.... who basically held their noses when they cast their ballots this year.  Not to mention I like/agree with most of the LP's platform.