Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

If most politicians are corrupt and most of those want Trump gone.....

3 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

What is this truth that I'm missing?

See, his thinking goes something like this...

Establishment corrupt. Establishment hate trump. Ergo, trump not corrupt.

When really it's more like...

Establishment corrupt. Trump corrupt too. Establishment hate new kid squeezing on their turf. 

• Thanks 2

If everyone around Trump gets caught lying, how can you not see he never tells the truth.

Get a grip FF.  He's just like all the rest of them.....probably worse.

• Like 1

First; You're going to lose a foot to diabetes with all the Kool-Aid you drink. 😄

2nd: THIS is the kind of thought that just pops into your head before dawn on a Sunday? Not even a news event to precipitate that? Or did you have Mother betamax all of Hannity for the week for you?😁

• Like 1

It’s difficult for the brainwashed to see the truth. The truth hurts and thinking logically hurts.  That’s why they just throw out the Orange Man Bad argument.  However, one day the truth will be unavoidable. The fact of the matter is Trump is saving America and the world from the globalist deep state. Those that scoff simply can’t handle the truth. They are weak. 

• Thanks 1

I think Trump was corrupt. I'd say the scumbags he's dealing with now still are. Trump is the one losing millions to do this job. His enemies are still raking it in and are angling to keep the money flowing. How on earth did Maxine Waters get so rich? 

40 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think Trump was corrupt. I'd say the scumbags he's dealing with now still are. Trump is the one losing millions to do this job. His enemies are still raking it in and are angling to keep the money flowing. How on earth did Maxine Waters get so rich? 

Waters is one of the worst humans on this planet. What a waste of space that lady is.

47 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Affirmative action

52 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How on earth did Maxine Waters get so rich? 

The decades long perpetuation that Dems are truly concerned with the AA community, as opposed to the truth that they are holding them hostage for votes.  The truth is slowly being exposed.

Its more like:

Western thought revolves around this idea that a counterculture arose in the 1960s that stood against bigotry and racial hatred from previous generations.  Under this belief, the modern system must be torn down to fix the problem and erase guilt.

In the non-western world like in Russia and China, they refute that belief system.  They see it as bullshit, and people who buy into it as dupes.  In their view, the counterculture is just a pretty name for subverting a culture to overthrow the government.  What replaces it will not be any more or less bigoted than what came before.  It will not have any more or less racial hatred than what came before.  The counterculture is just a powergrab.  Its pitting various sections of the population against each other for profit and power.  Under normal circumstances, it would just be amusing.  Unfortunately, THIS time the subversion game is being played in a nation like the US that has nuclear weapons.  That's really pissing Russia and China off because now they've got to start a major military buildup to come in and secure the nukes if the subversion of US culture leads to civil war.  So then you wind up with this map:

ArcticMap_092815.jpg

Russia is building out Arkhangelsk, Rogachevo and other bases in the west to strike New York City once civil war in the US erupts.  Meanwhile they are rapidly building up Provideniya Pevek and Cape Schmidt to strike at Portland, San Francisco and Los Angeles.

China is also undergoing a hyperbuildup of its military in clear preparation to invade the US.

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/china-speeding-large-scale-military-buildup/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

The decades long perpetuation that Dems are truly concerned with the AA community, as opposed to the truth that they are holding them hostage for votes.  The truth is slowly being exposed.

And people like this are helping expose it.

• Like 1

The Russia / China buildup to invade the US might go down as the biggest military buildup of all time.  Its pretty amazing to watch from purely a military standpoint.  Its sad it has to happen but the right wing in the United States refuses to stand up for itself and the left is getting bolder and bolder.  These nations don't want a militant radical left controlling that unclear stockpile.

9 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

See, his thinking goes something like this...

Establishment corrupt. Establishment hate trump. Ergo, trump not corrupt.

When really it's more like...

Establishment corrupt. Trump corrupt too. Establishment hate new kid squeezing on their turf. 

/thread

9 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

why on Earth would you NOT support Trump? How can you not see the truth?

Didn’t most of the politicians you support want Obama gone also? And didn’t they hate Hillary? So why on earth did you not support Obama and then Hillary?

• Thanks 1

I don't think anybody who voted for Trump did so thinking he was as pure as the driven snow. I'm on record here during the campaign as saying that he is a businessman and in my opinion that put him a step above politician on the corruption meter. But he's still a step above. He was wealthy before he jumped into the politics game. The rest of these focks are hoping to become wealthy as a result of getting into the politics game. Trump isn't worried about longevity whereas they need to play the long game to get to where they want to be financially. He's throwing a wrench in some of their plans, which is fine with me. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I don't think anybody who voted for Trump did so thinking he was as pure as the driven snow. I'm on record here during the campaign as saying that he is a businessman and in my opinion that put him a step above politician on the corruption meter. But he's still a step above. He was wealthy before he jumped into the politics game. The rest of these focks are hoping to become wealthy as a result of getting into the politics game. Trump isn't worried about longevity whereas they need to play the long game to get to where they want to be financially. He's throwing a wrench in some of their plans, which is fine with me. 

I am sure the establishment GOP is pretty content with tax cuts, corporate deregulation and deficit spending. Other than being a colossal ass hole there is almost no difference between what you’d get from Trump vs. Jeb, Romney or any other Republican. But I guess if you act like a clown on Twitter that is enough to convince people you’re some sort of maverick.

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

I am sure the establishment GOP is pretty content with tax cuts, corporate deregulation and deficit spending. Other than being a colossal ass hole there is almost no difference between what you’d get from Trump vs. Jeb, Romney or any other Republican. But I guess if you act like a clown on Twitter that is enough to convince people you’re some sort of maverick.

I think the GOP establishment is anything but content with Trump. He's made them look incompetent at best. He's done more in two years than they've been able to do in two decades. (Yes, that was hyperbolic with a pinch of exaggeration) He makes them look as bad as he makes the Dems look in many instances, although I think he's toned it down a bit. 

Twitter Trump was in existence long before President Trump. Nobody should be surprised by anything he tweets at this point.

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

I think the GOP establishment is anything but content with Trump. He's made them look incompetent at best. He's done more in two years than they've been able to do in two decades. (Yes, that was hyperbolic with a pinch of exaggeration) He makes them look as bad as he makes the Dems look in many instances, although I think he's toned it down a bit. 

Twitter Trump was in existence long before President Trump. Nobody should be surprised by anything he tweets at this point.

Spot on.

26 minutes ago, MDC said:

Not sure if you are a twitter freak, but you act like a clown daily on this site. What does this say to your comments?  

55 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Around 90% of Republicans approve of Trump. Some GOPers worry about the long term ramifications of his behavior. They’re all pretty happy with his down the line GOP policies though. Tax cuts and deregulation isn’t exactly outside the box thinking.

43 minutes ago, sderk said:

Not sure if you are a twitter freak, but you act like a clown daily on this site. What does this say to your comments?  

You got perma banned from this site for dropping n bombs within weeks of posting here. 

58 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

He's done more in two years than they've been able to do in two decades. (Yes, that was hyperbolic with a pinch of exaggeration)

What is this massive list of accomplishments I read about all the time here?

I mean don't get me wrong, I think he's done pretty well. But mostly just because he hasn't done a whole lot.

Your standard GOP candy for the top tax cuts that happen every time they get power.

A couple of trade deals.

Successfully continued the campaign against isis.

Starting to see wall progress, albeit in a not very legal manner that is likely to be undone immediately by a democratic successor. And with no legislative immigration reforms.

Again, I like some of what he's done. But I'd hardly say he's just accomplished a sh!tload. 

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

You got perma banned from this site for dropping n bombs within weeks of posting here. 

I don't understand. What is an n bomb?

2 minutes ago, sderk said:

I don't understand. What is an n bomb?

Take the hint fukwit. Mike doesn’t want you here. Nobody does. :wave:

Just now, MDC said:

What is a 'fukwit'. And what is the 'n bomb'? Are you incapable of answering? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Which is ironic, considering no one wants you here either.

You can stop stalking sderk at any time, y'know.  It's completely within your ability to stop being a creeper.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Which is ironic, considering no one wants you here either.

I was here for years before you waddled over with a hardon following your crush Sho Nuff. 💕 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I was here for years before you waddled over with a hardon following your crush Sho Nuff. 💕 

Seems like you are getting a lot of support.

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Also ironic, because you signed up here right after Sho did.  I think we know who followed Sho here, and it wasn't me and the 17 year gap between registrations.

Besides, you're the one who asked for a mold of his c@ck, not me, queenie.

More gay fantasies from Shiny. What’s with this guy?

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

Around 90% of Republicans approve of Trump. Some GOPers worry about the long term ramifications of his behavior. They’re all pretty happy with his down the line GOP policies though. Tax cuts and deregulation isn’t exactly outside the box thinking.

I'm not sure about that 90%. He wasn't getting 90% support in the beginning, that's for sure. He may have garnered some more support in the last couple of years but it was an uphill battle. As far as taxes and deregulations are concerned, they are Republican talking points but Trump took action on those points. Right or wrong, he appears to walk the walk rather than just talk the talk. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

More gay fantasies from Shiny. What’s with this guy?

Sounds like…. What were your words...."Take the hint fukwit. People don't want you here. Nobody does. :wave: ".

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I'm not sure about that 90%. He wasn't getting 90% support in the beginning, that's for sure. He may have garnered some more support in the last couple of years but it was an uphill battle. As far as taxes and deregulations are concerned, they are Republican talking points but Trump took action on those points. Right or wrong, he appears to walk the walk rather than just talk the talk. 

His approval among Republicans is about 89%. Just saying, Republicans like Trump because he pushes the typical Republican policies of the past 30-40 years. He’s not really doing anything much different than what every Republican candidate wants..

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

And yet it was still YOU that asked for that mold!  🤣

Find that link yet manbag?

19 minutes ago, MDC said:

29 minutes ago, MDC said:

20 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

What is this massive list of accomplishments I read about all the time here?

I mean don't get me wrong, I think he's done pretty well. But mostly just because he hasn't done a whole lot.

Your standard GOP candy for the top tax cuts that happen every time they get power.

A couple of trade deals.

Successfully continued the campaign against isis.

Starting to see wall progress, albeit in a not very legal manner that is likely to be undone immediately by a democratic successor. And with no legislative immigration reforms.

Again, I like some of what he's done. But I'd hardly say he's just accomplished a sh!tload. 

See that's the thing, Trump doesn't need a long list of distinguished accomplishments to make the establishment GOP look incompetent. He just needs to do, or attempt to do, what the people elected him to do. 

So far he's been working towards that goal with seemingly no help from his party and no cooperation from the opposing party. In fact, he's been dealing with a hostlie Congress from day one. 

Americans love an underdog. The establishment on both sides of the political aisle have turned Trump from privileged white male into the underdog.