JustinCharge

Fears of a second civil war grow among democrat & republican pundits

A fight between the two extreme groups would be hilarious, imagine all the moms pulling people off each other.  Fvcking morons

At this stage the only thing that needs to happen is another Waco.

After that event we saw a surge in the militia movement, you had the Oklahoma bombing, you had the Bundy stand off.....

If the government trips up and either allows Antifa/Democrats or whomever to go too far, that might be the thing.....or if the government swoops in and makes another mistake like Waco......i do worry about what happens next.

On 7/30/2019 at 12:28 PM, Herbivore said:

This post is hilarious.  Remember when Kaep made his protest about police brutality.  You had a group of people that felt disenfranchised, to the point they felt people were being killed or targeted, etc.. Instead of addressing the issues, you all just said shut up.  This isn't an agreement with Kaeps stance.  It just should have been easy enough for people who disagreed to address.  You chose not to and went with shut up.  But now from you its boo hoo white republicans need to feel more included.   stfu.  

To note..it's the righties on this site that keep talking about civil war.

The difference is that this part isn't actually true, so there is that.  People were telling Kaep to shut up because he was wrong, they weren't telling him to shut up because they're telling him he didn't have the right to his opinion.

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The difference is that this part isn't actually true, so there is that.  People were telling Kaep to shut up because he was wrong, they weren't telling him to shut up because they're telling him he didn't have the right to his opinion.

It's K-Stink, not Kaep. Kaep makes it sound like he's a somebody when he's really just trash.

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Correct.  His opinion is flat out wrong, but on his stage and with his profile and popularity he was giving credence to leftist dogma intended to manipulate people.  So of course we are going to counter something that is a lie, particularly when its being spewed by someone who has the very ear of the people that false message is intended to manipulate.  We have an obligation to oppose this kind of thing.

25 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

jaw droppingly dumb post

• Like 1

My wife brought this question up last night. I don’t actually think there will be a civil war but I could see mass violence and more domestic terrorism on either side. I thought about what the catalyst could be and the only thing I could think of is Trump losing a close election in 2020. If there were a recount you know he’d sit around screaming election theft 24/7. I wouldn’t be surprised to see more mass shootings and acts of violence if that happened.

3 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

jaw droppingly dumb post

You forgot to lob a label, that is how leftists fight the truth.....

Just now, MDC said:

My wife brought this question up last night. I don’t actually think there will be a civil war but I could see mass violence and more domestic terrorism on either side. I thought about what the catalyst could be and the only thing I could think of is Trump losing a close election in 2020. If there were a recount you know he’d sit around screaming election theft 24/7. I wouldn’t be surprised to see more mass shootings and acts of violence if that happened.

Nah, that is projection.   Only the left deals in violence, that model has never been a thread for conservatives.

I plan on zero violence regardless of who wins in 2020. How about the rest of you guys and gals? 

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Nah, that is projection.   Only the left deals in violence, that model has never been a thread for conservatives.

Except for the white supremicists and other domestic terrorists Trump likes. :thumbsup:

19 minutes ago, MDC said:

Except for the white supremicists and other domestic terrorists Trump likes. :thumbsup:

You are just angry because Trump doesn't like fat stupid drunks like you. 

15 minutes ago, sderk said:

You are just angry because Trump doesn't like fat stupid drunks like you. 

I’m not fat. 😞 

36 minutes ago, MDC said:

Because..."you" say so eh? Nope, not gonna work, that tired gambit has been played out....

51 minutes ago, RLLD said:

You forgot to lob a label, that is how leftists fight the truth.....

what truth...are you suggesting that there were not a group of people that felt disenfranchised, to the point that people were being killed or targeted?  

1 minute ago, MDC said:

According to the FBI most domestic terrorists are white supremacy groups and other right wing organizations:

https://www.upworthy.com/most-domestic-terrorism-comes-from-white-supremacists-fbi-tells-lawmakers

HTH

That might be true, it would make sense give the demographics of the nation, but using that data that way is weak even for you to justify the bullsh!t racism gambit....

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

what truth...are you suggesting that there were not a group of people that felt disenfranchised, to the point that people were being killed or targeted?  

I might feel like the NFL shunned be because of my skin color, but it does not matter, how you feel is irrelevant....being an idiot and blowing up a building in Oklahoma City for instance, does not make the way you "feel" right.

If you are stupid, feel that whitey is oppressing you, then we need to fix that stupidity....

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I might feel like the NFL shunned be because of my skin color, but it does not matter, how you feel is irrelevant....being an idiot and blowing up a building in Oklahoma City for instance, does not make the way you "feel" right.

If you are stupid, feel that whitey is oppressing you, then we need to fix that stupidity....

oh great, another intellectually dishonest answer.  were there a group of people who felt disenfranchised, to the point that they felt they were being killed or targeted?  

16 minutes ago, RLLD said:

That might be true, it would make sense give the demographics of the nation, but using that data that way is weak even for you to justify the bullsh!t racism gambit....

Just refuting your claim that “only the left” deals in violence. Not according to the FBI. :thumbsup:

37 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

If you feel disenfranchised based off inaccurate information, then people have the responsibility (and right), to tell you that you're wrong.  The problem is that the left-wing media pretends that it's true.

5 hours ago, lod001 said:

It's K-Stink, not Kaep. Kaep makes it sound like he's a somebody when he's really just trash.

4 hours ago, MDC said:

According to the FBI most domestic terrorists are white supremacy groups and other right wing organizations:

https://www.upworthy.com/most-domestic-terrorism-comes-from-white-supremacists-fbi-tells-lawmakers

HTH

Depends on how you classify terror.  Most urban centers are filled with gang violence that the press simply ignores, but that could be construed as terrorism as it frightens away good honest people.

5 hours ago, MDC said:

You guys actually talked about it?  That’s hilarious

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, riversco said:

Incredible that someone can suck that bad.

10 minutes ago, riversco said:

Depends on how you classify terror.  Most urban centers are filled with gang violence that the press simply ignores, but that could be construed as terrorism as it frightens away good honest people.

I suppose if you change the definition of a terrorist attack you can make it whatever you want. :dunno: 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

You guys actually talked about it?  That’s hilarious

Well, he's a cuck, so it was more like she talked and he listened. 

5 hours ago, MDC said:

I think violence is much more likely to break out if/when Trump wins re-election. The left has proven themselves to be incapable of maintaining civility in the face of defeat. The right rarely resorts to violence as a political statement whereas it is tool #2 in the left's toolbox. 

1) Lash out verbally

2) Lash out physically

That said, I could also see violence breaking out if a Dem wins because the lefty loons will feel emboldened. I'm on record here as saying that the only thing the left does worse than lose is win, they riot regardless. 

The good people of America are growing tired of their antics though. 

17 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I think violence is much more likely to break out if/when Trump wins re-election. The left has proven themselves to be incapable of maintaining civility in the face of defeat. The right rarely resorts to violence as a political statement whereas it is tool #2 in the left's toolbox. 

If Trump loses in 2020, the right might revolt.  They might just assume that the next democrat president, whomever it is, will open the borders and flood the nation with illegals (even if the left denies it) and so the nation is effectively lost.  So revolt is all that remains.

18 minutes ago, riversco said:

If Trump loses in 2020, the right might revolt.  They might just assume that the next democrat president, whomever it is, will open the borders and flood the nation with illegals (even if the left denies it) and so the nation is effectively lost.  So revolt is all that remains.

Not the right's style. They'll mobilize and take to the voting booths come next election like they've always done. 

If you truly want the right to revolt you'd have to institute door to door gun confiscation. Or prove wide spread voter fraud that directly resulted in the loss of a fair election. At that point its over.  :wave:

36 minutes ago, riversco said:

Yep. And Trump will continually inflame it on Twitter. 

44 minutes ago, MDC said:

Yep. And Trump will continually inflame it on Twitter. 

You are really dumb.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Not the right's style. They'll mobilize and take to the voting booths come next election like they've always done. 

If you truly want the right to revolt you'd have to institute door to door gun confiscation. Or prove wide spread voter fraud that directly resulted in the loss of a fair election. At that point its over.  :wave:

In this case, I don't know.  Its likely they view the election of a democrat as the end of the nation.  It is truly an unacceptable choice. 

17 hours ago, MDC said:

Just refuting your claim that “only the left” deals in violence. Not according to the FBI. :thumbsup:

Oh now I see, you are playing the game of conservatives being white supremacists....  i had not picked up on that excrement.....

No, when Obama won...no violence, Trump wins....violence....

If Trump were to lose, no violence but if he wins there will absolutely be violence as time and again when the toddlers dont get their way, THEY are the ones to lash out....

17 hours ago, Herbivore said:

oh great, another intellectually dishonest answer.  were there a group of people who felt disenfranchised, to the point that they felt they were being killed or targeted?  

But we know that is not true, the statistics bear that out.  Feeling that way because politicians and the media manipulate you still does not make it true, and in fact it makes it worse.  This is why cities such as Baltimore, Detoit and others only get worse....the move to ignore reality means the problem continues, it never gets fixed.

By supporting idiotic dogma about cops preying on black people, they are sold a problem that is not real, while the real problems are ignored.....its sick

13 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Oh now I see, you are playing the game of conservatives being white supremacists....  i had not picked up on that excrement.....

Not all right wingers are white supremicists. But all white supremicists are right wingers. :dunno: 

• Like 1

Just now, MDC said:

Not all right wingers are white supremicists. But all white supremicists are right wingers. :dunno: 

So then you agree with this same logic for terrorists, right?  Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim?